𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩'𝙨 𝙜𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙣?!?!😕

30MINUTES AGO

LISA POV
I ran to the changing room after the incident that happened. I just thought to myself it really does hurt to imagine if that ball hits Jennie huh that son of a bitch will pay for it,I wanted to beat Kai up so bad to show him what he deserves! So you know I have kind of like a anger issue and I am really not good with my emotions so I just started hitting the wall until my fists were bleeding I didn't even notice until it started dripping everywhere so I just sat down and thought why am I even so protective of her she doesn't even care about me so I just felt tears streaming down my face again... then suddenly I saw Jennie approach me SHIT I look so vulnerable rite now I only have shorts on me I was like in a blackout I didn't know what was going on I couldn't speak I couldn't take control over my body so I just followed what Jennie did to me she put a jacket on me and pulled me to the nurse and told me to go to sleep so I just nodded because I didn't have the strength to reply...

BACK IN TIME

LISA POV
OUCH MY HEAD HURTS LIKE HELL! I woke up to an angel sleeping beside me with her head on the bed while sitting on a chair next to me,I checked my phone and it was already 9pm damn what is Jennie still doing here so I gently tapped on her shoulder and said 'Jennie it's getting late we should go back home' she didn't even reply me shit so I quickly thought of an idea I picked her up and carried her bridal style to my car and asked for her address she just mumbled her address and I went to her house when I got there I knocked on the door softly her mother opened the door and I greeted formally 'Good evening Mrs Kim I am Lisa Manoban a friend of Jennie and she accompanied me earlier because I got hurt and she fell asleep so I brought her back home can please bring her to her room?' The mum replied 'Yes of course you can thank you so much for bringing her back home safely' I just gave her a smile and followed her into Jennie's room with Jennie on my back, when I went inside the room it smelled like Jennie damn it was heaven but I realised her mum was there so I just laid Jennie down gently and followed her mum to the door then I bowed to her and said 'Goodnight Mrs Kim please take care of Jennie!' And went back home.Then I decided to smoke to relieve all the stress that I had today...

In the morning

ON TEXT

WHYAMIHERE666: Good morning have an awesome day ahead!!!💕💕💕

JENINI: Thank you btw did you bring me back home yesterday?

WHYAMIHERE666: Yes I did

JENINI: alrighttt thank youu!

WHYAMIHERE666 liked your message

IN SCHOOL

JENNIE POV
I opened my locker and I saw some chocolate and a note I was so happy because you know ya girl loves chocolate I then went to Lisa's locker and I saw her and said 'Thank you so much for this and yesterday' I then looked into her eyes she looked really dead I dunno why but she does she then replied 'Yeah no problem sorry but can you please excuse me I really need the bathroom' I just smiled and let her pass.

LISA POV
I really didn't need the bathroom I just got scared of talking to Jennie like my anxiety was really painful so I quickly excused myself to the bathroom hopefully I didn't sound rude or anything when I entered the bathroom I quickly took my cigarette out and started smoking quickly instantly I felt the wave of relief down my body. My goal is to not get anxious when I am talking to Jennie because I look like a pussy and that's not good because if I wanna show her I like her I will show her I like her!

A/N: THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING I CANT BELIEVE I GOT #446-Kim jennie LIKE WHOA I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH💕

A/N:EDITED❤️