OH MY GOSH😲

A/N: Jennie's friends: Joy, Seulgi, Irene, Yeri, Jisoo, Rose 

IRENE POV

'Arghhhh' I woke up with the fattest headache ever, my vision is so blurry where am I? SHIT did I get kidnapped I can't remember anything from yesterday all I remember is this really hot girl told me to follow her then BAM blackout! I looked around slowly to see Seulgi and Joy next to me I sighed in relief knowing that I'm not alone WAIT WHERE ARE THE REST OF MY FRIENDS? JENNIE?JISOO?ROSE?YERI? I panicky woke Seulgi and Joy, I asked them if they remembered anything from yesterday night or even where are we now? They both said no they couldn't remember because they blacked out too, we quickly and quietly tiptoed to the door and went out.

YERI POV

'WHERE THE HELL ARE WE?!?!' I whispered scream to Jisoo and Rose but they were still asleep they wouldn't even budge they were knocked out! I went out of the room and saw Seulgi, Joy, and Irene looking around I whispered 'PSSTTT guysss what's going on? Where are we?' They quickly ran over to me and hugged me and said 'YERI YOU ARE ALIVE!WHERE'S JISOO, JENNIE, ROSE?' 

JENNIE POV

I slowly woke up with the biggest hangover ever I looked to my side and saw Lisa sleeping peacefully while wrapping her strong arms around me. I felt so relieved that Lisa was the one who brought me home because I was too drunk yesterday I can barely remember what happened yesterday, SHIT SHIT SHIT why am I half-naked did me and Lisa have sex NO I wasn't even thinking straight, it's not that I don't want to have sex with Lisa it is because I want to feel the full experience and not be a drunk idiot. I quickly shake her to wake her up she just groaned and hugged me even tighter and then said 'Babyyy pleaseee wake uppp pleaseee' she then sat up eyes still closed and said 'What's wrong babe hmm?' I pecked her lips to keep her wake and I quietly said 'Did-d we uh-uh have u-h th-e thin-g?' She raised a brow and asked 'What thing baby sorry my brain really can't function rite now?' I whispered 'Didwehavesexyesterdaynight?' While blushing, She then laughed and softly said 'No babe we didn't okay I wouldn't ever want to take advantage of you alright? You are half-naked because you didn't let me put on your pajamas!' I was a little disappointed? 'Lisa yahh please tell me what happened yesterday I can't remember anything from yesterday' She nodded and signaled me to lay back down with her 'Um yesterday I was just playing basketball with my bros then the bartender called me saying you and your friends were extremely drunk and he was right because when I arrived at the bar you didn't even recognize me until and said all sorts of things along the lines of Lisa will get mad at you so don't touch me but I manage to get you to believe that I am your girlfriend, then when we got home I was changing your clothes and then you started uhh initiating sex with me but then I stopped you of course because I didn't want to take advantage of you then you started to cry' My eyes widened when I heard all of this OH MY GOSH Jennie what were you thinking I think Lisa saw my panic because she hurriedly embraces me tighter and softly said 'Hey baby nothing to be ashamed of okay? I wanted you too! I just didn't wanna take away your special moment just like that! I love you Jennie' WAIT WHAT DID SHE JUST SAY THOSE MAGIC WORDS "I LOVE YOU"

LISA POV

DID I JUST SAY I LOVE YOU TO JENNIE?!?! OH GOD, what if she doesn't say she loves me back? What if- Just then I felt a pair of soft gentle lips attached to mine, I responded immediately after a while we pulled apart and she looked at me lovingly with those beautiful feline eyes that I love the most she then said 'I love you too Lisa' NO SHE DIDN'T I froze for a good minute just staring at this angel in front of me wondering what have I done in my past life to deserve this human being? We were just cuddling and talking about random things when suddenly she stood up and said 'SHOOT WHERE ARE MY FRIENDS I MUST HAVE LEFT THEM WITH SOME RANDOM STRANGER!' she started walking out of the room before I could say anything...

SEULGI POV

'JENNIE! JENNIE! JENNIE!' Currently, we are walking through this huge villa tryna look for Jennie who magically disappeared, when all of a sudden we heard footsteps behind us we quickly turned around and started to scream but nothing happened? We slowly peeked and it was just Jennie standing there looking disheveled, We all embraced her into a group hug but before we could continue someone cleared their throat. We snapped our heads to the direction of the sound and there stood a woman, not just a woman a hot, handsome, and beautiful one, She was tall, cold aura, and had a built muscular figure. Jennie then shyly said 'Um guys I haven't formally introduced you guys to my girlfriend but here she is!' We all looked at her with widened eyes and our mouths hanging wide open, her girlfriend then started to shake our hands one by one and introduced herself as Lisa Manoban, I think I know her because a lot of guys and girls in our school admire her and is attracted to her. We all went to the dining area and ate breakfast together, Joy then spoke up 'OHHHH sooo you are the hot person that I saw yesterday!' She just chuckled and said 'Yeah It was easier to get you guys in the car than expected' We all thanked her because she brought us to the house when she didn't even know us, she then said 'Hey it's no problem I wouldn't want you guys to be in danger plus you guys can crash at my place whenever you guys want! Right, Jen?' Jennie just nodded cutely because she was too into her pancakes.

JOY POV

Wow, this girl right here is Jennie's girlfriend, they look so fucking cute with each other and Lisa is such a nice girl in this short period of time we got to know more about Lisa and her personality is rather calm and collected that is perfect for Jennie because Jennie gets too fired up easily. I then decided that I want to see how she is good for Jennie if she is the right one so I purposed 'Hey guys how about we all go out for dinner together tomorrow night so that we can actually look presentable to Lisa and not just look like a bunch of dying geese and all get to know each other better?' I think my girls understand what I'm trying to do here so they instantly agreed with me, Lisa said 'Yes Jennie and I would love to join dinner with you guys, which restaurant would you guys like to go?' Yeri then said 'OH GUYS THE THAI FOOD REMEMBER IT WAS SO GOOD WHAT WAS IT CALLED AGAIN I THINK "LM" RESTAURANT' everybody agreed and Jennie spoke up 'Guys where the hell is Jisoo and Rose?' Lisa then replied 'Oh they are in the other guest room don't worry I brought them back too babe relax okay?'

A/N: HAPPY JENLISA DAY HOESS THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING! PLS COMMENT, FOLLOW, VOTE! LONG UPDATE COZ WHY NOT RITE? I LOVE YOU GUYS THANK YOU FOR 32K READS AJBFFBEIFW💘