Possessive💛lili💛

LISA POV

My mind was fucking spinning and going in circles when Jennie announced that this new dude in our school is her ex many negative thoughts were running through my head again the devil in my head was getting louder and louder I was almost having another panic attack. WILL I LOSE JENNIE? WILL HANBIN TAKE HER AWAY FROM ME? SHE'LL FIND SOMEONE BETTER THAN ME? I then felt Jennie tugged my hand leading me into a empty classroom, I then started to tear up FUCK I CAN'T AFFORD TO LOSE JENNIE She hugged onto me tight I felt safe in her arms. She told me not to worry about anything that she only has eyes for me which I guess kinda assures me I mean anything that comes out of her mouth makes me believe in anything.

After my whole breakdown I decided to lighten up the mood by bringing Jennie to get some ice cream because I know that Ice cream is her life, while we were eating ice cream we were just chatting and making jokes such as 'Nini did you choose him as your boyfriend because he is the same height as you?' she laughed then started to hit me gently, I mean seriously he is so much shorter than me it's hella funny. Just when we were about to leave so I could bring Jennie home this guy had the audacity to come up and asked for Jennie's number so I instantly wrapped my arm around Jennie's waist and cooly said 'Too bad man she's taken now fuck off!' He quickly ran away because of my glare, then I heard small giggles beside me I looked down to see a half blushing Jennie and a half laughing Jennie she then said 'Yah I didn't know you were a possessive type!' unbelievable 'Jennie of course I am do you see how amazing you are literally everybody wants you but I want to show the world that you are mine' she smiled and pulled my collar down to give me a peck on the lips. I then pulled her to my car and drove her home...

JENNIE POV

HAHAHAHA Lisa is so scary and hot when she is acting all possessive, what she says really touch me every single time this girl really knows what to say to a girl. When we reached my house she accompanied me down when we were about to step into my house the door opened revealing my mom 'Ah Jennie Lisa I was just looking for Jennie but Lisa please do come in for dinner, I won't take no as an answer' Lisa just politely accepted and entered the house with me my mom said that dinner will be done in another 15 minutes so me and Lisa decided to hangout in my room, we were cuddling while talking when suddenly we heard my mom's voice shouting for all of us to come down for dinner, I really like that my family doesn't mind Lisa being here they currently still think that she is just my best friend because me and Lisa just isn't ready to reveal our relationship to our parents yet, during dinner my parents chatted with Lisa turns out my father loves playing basketball too so they were talking about basketball the whole of dinner. I smiled to myself because I loved seeing how Lisa got along with my family so well, when dinner was over my mother invited her to stay over but she politely rejected because she had lots of work to do, so I walked her to her car we waited till my parents had disappear so I could give her a hug and a good night kiss, she was about to enter her car when I said 'Umm Babyyy can I please wear your hoodie. Pweasseee.' she chuckled and reached for the back seat but I quickly said 'Noooo baby this one' I tugged onto the hoodie that she was currently wearing because I loved her scent she nodded and took it off and handed it to me. She gave me one last kiss and drove home...

A/N: THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING AS YOU KNOW SCHOOL STARTED SO SHIT TON OF WORK SORRY IF I DO LESS UPDATE PLS WORK WITH MEEE!!!💖💖💖

A/N:EDITED💜