ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀꜱᴛ 📆

A/N: PLS LISTEN TO THIS SONG IT IS GOLD!^^^

JENNIE POV

Lisa just fell asleep on my chest ahhh she is so cuteee, she looks so calm and peacefulll I wish to see her like this everyday. This past few hours with Lisa has been the best few hours since the last few weeks, when she wakes up I'm going to tell her the truth everything she needs to know about me and Hanbin...

LISA POV

When I woke up I could hear the water running in the bathroom, then came a freshly showered Jennie coming my way when she spoke softly 'Lisa yah please go shower we need to talk okay?' it made my heart beat so fucking fast I'm so nervous all of a sudden but I listened to her and went to shower after I came out. She was on her phone on my bed so I went and sat next to her and asked 'Hm? What do you want to talk about?' she then turned her phone off and took my hand to it in her hands she then looked down at our fingers and started fiddling with it. Jennie finally had the courage to speak up 'So I'm going to come clean about everything!' Hehehe she looks so cute rite now she is so shy so I kissed her forehead wanting her to continue she then said 'So you know how Hanbin is my ex?' I nodded she then said 'My relationship with him was super complicated, he basically forced me to be his girlfriend he said that if I didn't want to be his girlfriend he will go hurt my friends and of course I didn't want that to happen so I did become his girlfriend but it was an instant regret...' Tears started to flow from her beautiful feline eyes I know this is a sensitive topic and I am very glad that she is trusting me and opening up to me I then softly said 'Baby it's alright calm down okay? I will listen to you' and slowly soothe her she somehow ended up on my lap with her hugging onto me tightly while sobbing. She then continues 'He abused me... sexually... mentally...physically and I-i-i almost lost my first to him but luckily my parents came in at the rite time or I would had been raped' My eyes widened that bastard, HOW DARE HE HURT JENNIE I WILL SURELY FUCK HIM UP!

JENNIE POV

It was definitely very hard to tell my story and past to Lisa I was afraid that she would be disgusted and judgemental but nope instead she comforted me and listened to me. I can tell how Lisa's eyes widened when I told her everything I know she's going to do something that is very bad so I warned her 'Lisa yah babe please don't do somethi-' she interrupt me and aggressively said 'I WILL KILL THAT BASTARD HOW DARE HE HURT YOU! PUT ME TO JAIL IF YOU WANT TO BUT I WILL TAKE HIM DOWN!' Aish aggressive and scary Lisa is back so I quickly cupped her face and caressed her cheek and whispered 'Baby please please I don't want you to get in trouble you can do what you want just don't do stupid things okay? Promise me?'  I then held out a pinky for a pinky promise and she just chuckled  I then pouted 'BABE I'M SERIOUS NOW PINKY PROMISE WITH ME!' She laughed and did it anyways.

LISA POV

Jennie had just fallen asleep on top of me while I'm playing with her hair, I just couldn't sleep I was wondering how how can Jennie go through all of this shit and act all normal she doesn't deserve all of this shit, she is an angel sent from heaven. Why would anyone want to hurt her? Why would anyone abuse her? I then suddenly felt a hand sneaking under my shirt touching my abs I looked and saw a sleepy Jennie looking at me with a concerned look she then quietly said 'Babe why aren't you asleep is there anything bothering you?' I smiled and said 'It's alright baby I will sleep now sorry if I woke you up' she smiled and hugged me even tighter which made me hug her too. Before I drift off to sleep I texted Bam Bam.

ON TEXT

LISA: Yo Bam you awake?

BAM: Yeah whats up why so late?

LISA: I just found out something that I need to tell you in person so meet tomorrow at the bar?

BAM: Yes of course I miss having a drink with you broooo!

LISA: Hell yeah can't wait but...

BAM: Butttt???

LISA: I needa take care of Jen so maybe at night?

BAM: Sure what time to what time?

LISA: I will eat dinner with Jen so 9pm to like 11pm? 

LISA: I can't go out too late someone will kill me!

BAM:HAHAHA Alright alright! 

LISA: Good night bro!

BAM:Good night/morning! See you bitchasssss!

LISA: Hehehe niteee! 

A/N: I LOVE YOU GUYS! THANK YOU FOR READING💖HIT ME UP GUYS ON INSTAGRAM: @xinlee_666 I LOVE TALKING TO YOU GUYS MAKE SURE TO TEXT ME! 

~XIN IS OUT🖤

A/N:EDITED💓