L̲I̲S̲T̲E̲N̲ ̲T̲O̲ ̲M̲E̲🗣

LISA POV

These few days I haven't seen Jennie in class which is abnormal because this girl right here has a perfect reputation in this school, she is never late to class, she is a straight A student but now I barely see her turn up for lessons I mean I barely turn up for lessons but she is never in class even the professor is fed up. So these few days I kept an eye on her during lunch she wouldn't go sit with her friends she wouldn't even eat she would just sit at the bench in the school's garden so I decided to buy her a sandwich and her favourite milk ice cream. I went towards her she must have heard me because she turned around and asked softly 'What are you doing here?' I was heartbroken her eyes were red, puffy, swollen she must have cried a lot but for what?

JENNIE POV

I heard a leaf crunch behind me so I quickly turned around to see Lisa the person's presence that I've been craving for such a long time. I softly asked 'What are you doing here?' she then quietly said 'Here eat this don't starve yourself' then I saw that she was carrying a sandwich and my favourite milk ice-cream my heart fluttered when I realised she still remembered my favourite food milk ice cream she is still the best, she handed it to me and I said 'Thank you so much' I was just about to start a conversation that I have been dying to but nope she just left me. Seeing her for that minute just made my whole day I miss her so much if only if only I could prove to her everything will go back to normal rite?

I went into the computer room hopefully I don't get caught since our principle always comes in here shit if I get caught I will be so screwed I quickly looked through the history footage from the CCTV and I finally found it since weeks has already passed I suddenly hear the door creak open then I saw principle Manoban shitttt I quickly hide the CD in my bag then he asked 'Jennie what are you doing here?' I lied 'Um sorry sir I was just looking for my pencil case that I left here after class' he then said 'Alright have a good day' then he walked away PHEW that was so close I could have died luckily I have a good reputation in school or he would have accused me for doing something bad. I quickly ran to Lisa's house because I didn't drive a car today and shit it was raining hard with thunder and lightning.

LISA POV

I woke up at 3AM to the pounding and knocking on my door, I opened the door to a exhausted looking Jennie wet and drenched because of the huge thunderstorm I then said 'What do you want Jennie it is late already?' she then said 'Please Lisa let me show you something then we can get back togeth-' I shouted 'JENNIE DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND ENOUGH IS ENOUGH I AM SICK OF THIS BULL SHI-' I felt a stinging pain on my left cheek Jennie.Just.slapped.me I then shouted 'YOU DARE TO SLAP ME AFTER WHAT YOU HAVE DONE HOW MUCH MORE DO HAVE TO HURT ME TELL ME JENNIE HOW MUCH MORE I CAN'T BEAR THIS FUCKING PAIN ANYMORE!' By now we were both crying really hard.

JENNIE POV

I then heard her lowly say 'Jennie get out now I SAID GET THE FUCK OUT NOW!' She is really scaring me she has never ever used this tone on me before and I am really really scared. Does she think that she is the only one hurting huh I've been through so much just to find a single piece of evidence to try to heal and fix this so called relationship, I was just about to argue back when suddenly my vision turned blurry and then black...

LISA POV

Jennie just collapsed into my arms shit shit shit what to do she must have been so exhausted fuck fuck fuck I quickly carried her bridal style and lay her on my bed, I turned off the air condition and on the heater making sure she won't catch a cold I took off her hoodie and pants revealing her exposed body holy shit bless my eyes but no this is not the time to think like this, I then turned off the light and took off her undergarments and put on a hoodie in the dark to respect her, I checked her temperature and it she is burning hot shit I went and got a wet towel to cool her temperature down which luckily worked. I then took her wet clothes to wash but I felt something in the pocket so I took it out and saw a CD and it had 'LISA MUST WATCH' written on it so of course I watched it.

I AM A IDIOT, I AM A STUPID BASTARD, I AM A JOKE, I AM A CLOWN, I AM A FUCKER UGHHHH What I saw on the CD was a CCTV footage of Jennie and Hanbin which made my blood boil it was Hanbin who's the one who initiated the kiss not Jennie I was really happy and proud when Jennie pushed Hanbin off of her making him fall like a idiot but shit I messed up big time I should had listened to Jennie I am a stupid fucking idiot I should have just listened to her then all of this would have never happened. But what confused me is how did someone get a picture of them kissing and sent it to me this all just doesn't make sense I should definitely ask Jennie what the fuck is going on but shit I feel so terrible rite now. I sat next to her on my bed and gently stroked her hair and cheek thinking how terrible I am I made her go through hell just because I am so fucking stubborn I gave her a kiss on her forehead and cuddled her to make sure she had warmth for the night.

A/N: THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 7K READS HOLY SHIT GUYS WOW WE MADE IT! THANK YOU FOR READING PLS VOTE,FOLLOW,COMMENT!!!💘💘💘

A/N:EDITED💓