empty😫

3 WEEKS HAS PASSED

LISA POV

After the fight and the talk with Bam Bam I fainted and the next thing I knew was I was lying on the hospital bed alone rite of course I would be alone nobody wants or love me, so I just slept until I heard crying it was my mum crying with Bam Bam, I told Bam Bam everything that happened and he told me it's fine I don't have to chase for Jennie anymore. I tried my very best to avoid Jennie which I did really well, I haven't talk to her in the pass few weeks or even make eye contact with her which was hard because my feelings were still in the way I know right I'm so stupid I still have feeling for Jennie wow but it's not something that I can do about it I guess the problem was I fell too hard for Jennie and she wasn't there to catch me. What made avoiding Jennie easier was the basketball trip that I will be going to tomorrow it's all the way in Malaysia I can't wait to play because basketball makes me take my mind of everything especially Jennie it makes me feel good for once.After school I saw Kai and Jennie talking awfully close to each other but it's fine I'm used to it I see them like this everyday after the incident happened it hurts but I choose to ignore it.

BAM BAM

It hurts seeing my best friend like this after the incident she has been drinking twice as much than before and smoking lots too she hasn't been eating well too she probably has loss more than 10KG with the amount of basketball she's doing.I have already tried my very best to talk to her to stop what she doing but she isn't listening this girl is really stubborn aishhh. Then I saw Jennie walking alone in the hallway so I called out to her 'Hey Jennie wait up' she said 'what's up?' I then angrily said 'What's wrong have you seen Lisa she is looking like a dead person because of you and it's all your fault you didn't even fucking care about her side of the story' then she shouted back 'There no other side okay I saw Kai getting beated up by Lisa again and Kai's friends unconscious on the floor what more is there to know!' I just chuckled 'Oh Jennie you didn't know how Lisa got ganged up on by 10 people and how she passed out and had to be sent to the emergency because she was losing too much blood and you had the gut to slap her' then I started seeing tears rolled down her cheek then I heard Lisa say 'It's fine Bam leave her alone' then she walked away...

JENNIE POV

After I heard the truth about what really happened I realised that I am so freaking stupid I hurt Lisa that was what I promised myself not to do she even told Bam Bam to stop I thought she hated me and I deserve it. When she started walking away I could see that she is is in pain it's written all over her face so I quickly grabbed her arm and hugged her tight like there's no tomorrow I felt that she was tensed I was scared of letting go and I'd never want to let go of Lisa every again I quickly said 'I'MSORRY LISA YAH I'M REALLY SORRY PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME!' I didn't want Lisa to ignore me again. It felt like hell, like I was missing something I really do miss her. I heard her sigh and said softly 'Alright we need to talk just calm down for now you hear me?' How can she still remain so calm and collected she should hit me or slap me so I shouted at her 'LISA WHY DON'T YOU HIT ME OR HURT ME AFTER THE THINGS I PUT YOU THROUGH' she just mumbled something that I couldn't quite hear...

THIRD POV
Wanna know what Lisa mumbled? She mumbled quietly just so she could hear it herself 'it's because I love you'.What the three people didn't know was Kai was watching them and he was boiling in anger. He wanted to take revenge on that bitch for exposing him. He was already planning to humiliate and destroy Lisa...

A/N:THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING WE RANKED FOR 7 THINGS AHHHH LOVE YOU GUYS!!!💙💙💙
Maybe a confession soon?🤭😏

A/N:EDITED💖