Unknown?🤔

A/N: PLS PLAY MUSIC IT WILL GET YOU IN THE MOOD TRUST ME!^

LISA POV

Today is the last day of our vacation sadly I really don't wanna leave Thailand or end this time with Jennie because these past few days with Jennie has made me gotten more closer to her and I learned so many new things of Jennie I'm really glad that I suggested this trip because seeing her smile can fill my heart at this moment I know that I want to stay with Jennie forever she is my euphoria, my angel, my everything. Rite now she is sleeping soundly on my chest while I'm playing with her soft brunette hair. I checked the time and it was 10am in the morning. Our flight was at 11am so I gently woke her up carefully not to make her grumpy kitten.

JENNIE POV

I heard Lisa whisper 'Wake up sleepyhead we've got a flight to catch' and pressed her lips all over my face I guess I caught her off guard when I suddenly attached my lips to hers our lips moved and I felt her tongue asking for permission to enter so I let her wrong move her kisses got tougher and I couldn't help but let out a little moan this feel too good she then move her mouth to my neck sucking it hard finding my soft spot I moaned even louder this time which made her back off I whimpered at the loss of contact and frowned 'Lisa baby why did you stop?!' She then stuttered 'oh um I-I we - we should get read-y' then she went to the bathroom, leaving me sitting on the cold bed alone confused as fuck. Oh I know why I think she felt uncomfortable because she was having a boner. I know this already because when we swam I could see her huge bulge. I don't care and I don't mind because I love her. I don't care if she is a monster as long as it is my Lisa. When I saw her come out of the bathroom I ran and hugged her then said 'Baby there's nothing to be afraid of okay? You can tell me anything' she just hugged me back I felt her nod and quickly said 'I have a thing in my pants?'I pulled away and said 'Hmm Baby I know don't worry about it' and got ready because today we are heading back nooooo I really want to stay longer these past few days was amazing with Lisa I got to see her real side!

LISA POV

I just dropped Jennie off at her house when I got into my car I received a message from an unknown number I got curious so I opened the message and I couldn't believe my eyes what I saw broke my heart I could literally hear it crack in half, it was a picture of Jennie and Hanbin kissing. After all this time Jennie was seeing Hanbin behind my back how could she I loved her with all my heart I thought- I thought that she loved me too she said it herself she is such a fucking liar and a cheater I-I- don't know what to say anymore she is the only person that can make me feel worthy make me feel loved make me feel that I deserve to be alive but now she's gone gone because she left me for a better man that can make her feel happy make her feel loved unlike me he can do the things I can't. I really need to relief all my stress and pain now my head is throbbing just when I was heading to the bar that I normally go to I received a message from the one person I didn't want to hear from Jennie:

ON TEXT

Jennie: Hey baby have you gotten back home safely?Make sure to rest well!

(SEEN BY LILI

Jennie: Babe why aren't you responding to me? Are you mad?Are you okay?

(SEEN BY LILI)

Jennie: I'm getting really worried lili what's wrong? Why aren't you answering my calls?

Lili:You know even though you cheated on me and I really hate myself because I still care for you so I hope that you and Hanbin have a great relationship if he ever treats you bad I'm sorry I gave you all of me but I guess I wasn't enough I'm sure that he will give you everything that I couldn't give you I'm sorry that I didn't satisfy you. I will miss all the mornings with you all the kisses we shared. I guess they didn't mean anything to you but for me it meant the world, I'll miss being called yours. When I look at you I wouldn't want to look away, When I dream of you I never want to wake up, When I hug you I never want to let go, but you left me now choice but to let go of you. I'm fucking tired of trying Jennie I thought you would bring light into my life but I guess not it's alright I'm already fucking numb with all this pain so just leave me please don't ever reach out to me or talk to me anymore I beg you this will make the pain lessen for me I hope that you are happy, healthy, satisfied and last of all you will feel loved thats something I guess I couldn't do. Bye now Kim Jennie.

(LISA HAS BLOCKED YOU)

A/N: HEY I'M BACK SORRY I WAS REALLY BUSY WITH SCHOOL SORRYYY THANK YOU FOR READING! PLS VOTE,COMMENT,FOLLOW!!!

A/N:What did you think of this chapter?

A/N:EDITED💚