pAiN🤕

LISA POV

I woke up to the pain in my knee. I think it has just gotten worse I hissed at the feeling oops. I accidentally woke up the sleeping angel on top of me. She rubbed her eyes cutely and asked 'Hmm Babyyy what's wrong?' I then pecked her lips and said 'Don't worry baby my knee kinda hurts' she immediately got off me and the bed and took the bag of medicine that the medic gave me she then sprinted downstairs and came back to the room then she sat next to me with a glass of water with all my medicine and said 'Lisa eat medicine now!' Huh but it like only 6am in the morning so I said 'Um babe it's so early in the morning can we pleaseee go back to sleep I will eat my medicines later!'. She shook her head vigorously and said 'Nope you are eating it now and I am going to put the cream on you leg now so please just lemme do it!' I sighed and ate the medicine and lifted my leg for her to gain access but I told her I can do it by myself but she rejected me, she gently smothered the cream over my leg and massaged it softly careful not to hurt me Ahhhhh I concluded this baby rite here is angel in disguise. After that I said 'Thank you so much baby!!! Let's go back to sleep it's still early and I can tell that you are extremely tired!' She instantly laid on top of me and hugged and snuggled into my neck then a few minutes later I heard small little cute light snores from my baby.

OLIVIA POV

I went into Lisa's room to get her to wake the fuck up so she can make me breakfast since she lost the bet against me, so I stormed inside her room and she immediately shushed me ohhhh I then saw the sleeping body on top of her Ahhhh they are so cuteee I can'tttt!!! I have never seen Lisa this close approximate with anyone unless it's her close friends but wow seeing her cuddled up with someone else is like WHOA. I have never really seen her show affection to anyone really except for her close friends and her family I guess things have changed. I then whispered-shout 'Yah you owe me breakfast and I am really hungryyy!' she said fine so I walked out of the room.

JENNIE POV

I heard Lisa trying to wake me up but I'm still tired and you know me sleep is life. I finally woke up because I felt Lisa's kisses all over my face then she softly said 'Good morning sleepyhead!' We just talked and laughed for about 20 minutes or so then she said that her sister wants her to cook breakfast so we both went downstairs, I was about to help Lisa out in the kitchen but she told me it's alright I have done enough so I went over to talk to Olivia, we chatted for about 15 minutes until we heard Lisa shout breakfast is ready! Breakfast again was absolutely delicious after breakfast Olivia had to do some errands so I told Lisa that she could catch up with school work since she missed a whole week of school she agreed and we went upstairs to the study room and started studying, I just sat there and stared at how hot my girlfriend is every time there was a confusing question her eyebrows would quirk up making her look so cuteee! I helped her with any question that she didn't understand and helped her stay motivated. After studying we decided to watch some throwback classic movies such as the Modern family and we really enjoyed the movie the whole time I was lying my back against her chest I like how her body is always warm never cold.

A/N: THANKS FOR READING!SORRY FOR SHORT CHAPTER! PLS VOTE,FOLLOW,COMMENT THANK YOU LOVE YOU!💓💓💓  HAPPY #ANGELJENNIEDAY!!!

A/N:EDITED💜