VaCaTioN 2 🇹🇭

A/N: PLS PLAY THE SONG WHILE READING ITS REALLY CHILL!!!^

JENNIE POV

YAYYYY My parents agreed that I could go on the trip with Lisa wow they really do trust Lisa as a best friend tho I really really hope they would be fine with me and Lisa's relationship together because I really don't want to hide anymore.Today was day I am so freaking excited!!! I was just about to call Lisa since I am done packing already and I am ready to head out but suddenly I heard a knock on my bedroom door I opened it which revealed a smiling Lisa I quickly shut the door and hugged her tightly like I haven't seen her for a year, when I pulled away I curiously asked 'Hm baby who let you in?' she then replied 'Oh your mum let me in earlier by the way your mum is so kind!' I smiled and pecked her lips and shouted 'AHHH I CAN'T WAIT ANY LONGER LETS GOOOO!' She just laughed at my action and helped me carry all of my baggage to the car, she introduced me to her personal driver and he was really friendly apparently he has already been working for the Manobans for 8 years now. When we arrived at the airport the people there took all of our things and checked in for us when we entered the plane I found out that Lisa brought us both first class seat tickets I know she is rich and I am rich but what? No I cleared my throat which made her look my way and I said 'Baby why did you get us such expensive tickets huh you know yo-' She interrupted me with a kiss on my lips and said 'Don't worry about it babe just enjoy ya?' I nodded and took her hand and placed it in the palm of my hands, one thing she doesn't know is I have a little fear of planes and I get really nauseous, so I started playing with her fingers I think she noticed all my fidgeting and asked what's wrong I told her 'Um baby I have a little fear of planes so I get nauseous' she then softly said 'Don't worry I am here for you if you need anything just tell me okay? If you wanna sleep feel free to make me your human pillow I don't mind!' and again she made me smile for the nth time of the day!

LISA POV

The plane started taking off and I could feel Jennie's palm starting to sweat and her hand was gripping onto mine tightly and her body was slightly trembling in fear, I took her hand up and kissed her hand just below her wrist that action just made her blushed madly I smirked seeing the effect I have on her I then kissed her to make sure she is distracted so she doesn't feel scared it clearly worked because we are already up in the sky she relaxed onto the chair and released a sigh of relief. I then asked her 'Did I distract you well babe?' she hummed and pecked my lips again aish this baby is going to fall asleep again I bet you she was too excited yesterday that she didn't get any proper sleep so she is exhausted I gently pushed her so she can lean on my shoulder making sure that she is comfortable. After a few hours we reached Thailand I fell asleep at the last hours of the journey, we stepped off the plane and immediately there was someone that I sent to pick us up to the Manoban's resort the whole car ride was just Jennie squealing and being a baby, when we reached the resort, I booked the whole resort so it would just be me and Jennie. When we went into our room she flopped down on the gigantic bed and said thank you a million times to me that I had to shut her up. I went in for a shower first since Jennie said she wanted to chill first, I came out of the bathroom without clothes just a sport bra and boxers I saw her gawking over me shamelessly staring at me, I decided not to tease her because we might be late for our dinner appointment. This time we sat on a famous transport in Thailand called the 'Tuk Tuk' and arrived at the market, the market was filled with food and entertainment. I looked over to see Jennie's eyes glisten. I smiled and intertwined our hands.

JENNIE POV

WAHHH this is so exciting there are food everywhere the market is soo busy, me and Lisa kept a close distance since there were so many people it could be dangerous. Lisa taught me phrases in Thai to use whilst in the market such as 'Mai mee tang ka' ( I have no money/To ask for discount) I used it a lot and it actually worked surprisingly the people here are so friendly and kind Lisa just laughed at me the whole time because she said that I have a very cute accent and she liked it a lot. We went back to the the resort and guess what I just found out that this resort that we are staying in rite now is owned by the Manobans wow they own like everything and I am also so excited for tomorrow because Lisa said that she will bring me to the restaurant that her family owns ahhhh I can't wait, Lisa and I decided to go for a swim since it was a lovely night to sleep on so we got change I am in a 2 piece bikini and Lisa wore these swimming trunks that made her look so hot OH MAH GOD BLESS MY EYESSS.

LISA POV

I saw Jennie come out of the bathroom wearing a 2 piece bikini the bikini wrapped her curves perfectly I swear my jaw dropped and I might have drooled a little actually a lot we went to the pool and swam for a bit then we did challenges such as who can hold their breath the longest, handstands and water fights. It felt so right to do this with Jennie and being here with her rite now she is leaning against my chest with her back facing me with my arms wrapped around her exposed waist I really just want to devour her but NO Lisa control your hormones she is worth the wait she is not a toy! It's quite hard because I hadn't fucked anyone since I started taking things seriously with Jennie because I want her to know that she is not being played that I am sincere with her. It was already 11pm by the time we got on the bed I just realised that the bed was hella big but somehow Jennie ends up wrapping her arms and legs around me she reminds me of a baby koala but much cuter I just enjoyed the moment with her scent lingering around me and her warmth radiating off her this felt like heaven. I didn't know how and when I fell asleep...

A/N: THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING PLEASE VOTE,COMMENT,FOLLOW!!! HAPPY JENLISA DAY!!! HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR SOON! PEACEEEE OUTTTT!💜💜💜

A/N:EDITED💚