VaCaTiOn😎

LISA POV

I was awoken by my phone I looked and say that it was my baby calling me I know what's the reason so I picked up the call:

ON CALL

💖Nini💖: Good morning babyyy!!!

💛Lili💛: Good morning sleepy head what's up why are you up so early?

💖Nini💖: Nothing really just wanted to say good morning see you later ya!

Before I could say anything she ended the call oops I pissed her off of course I remembered today is our 2 months anniversary of being together she thinks I don't remember but actually later I am planning to ask her to come back to Thailand with me to celebrate our anniversary and to show her my culture more! Hopefully she doesn't reject me. I really want to show her everything about my childhood. Thailand is such a great place to have a vacation together! I quickly got ready and head off to school, when I arrived at school I saw her at her locker looking down ohhh nooo did I make her that upset so I quickly approached her and tried giving her a hug but nope this girl really is in a bad mood she just glared at me and started hitting my chest saying ' HOW COULD YOU FORGETTT LISA YAH!' I just pulled her close to me and buried my face into her neck until she eventually stopped I pulled away and looked at her lovingly 'Babe of course I remember how can I forget happy 2 months anniversary!' she happily pecked my lips and pulled a box out of her locker and guess what it had all the chains that I said I wanted to get for myself it was so beautiful I hugged her and jumped around excitingly then I quickly said 'Thank you so much baby before I forget would you like to go back to Thailand with me?' she started jumping and squealing like a little kid who's gotten a piece of candy. She hugged me and said 'Of course babyyy thank you so much but first I need to ask my parents first you know them they are really strict' I nodded understandingly. She then took my hand and led us to our first class school is never boring now having her around me last time school used to be what I called a living hell which is true I don't understand why I have to come to stupid school but now at least I have my baby with me and she keeps me awake for all the lesson...

THIRD POV 

What the two latter didn't know was there was a pair of eyes watching them celebrate and is planning to ruin their relationship so they can have who they love the most. They will do anything to separate these two people, they heard all about the trip the whole schedule. They had already thought of this legendary plot that will for sure separate these two...

A/N: SORRY IT'S A SHORT UPDATE YA GURL IS DAMN TIRED!!! PLS VOTE,COMMENT,FOLLOW THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!💜💜💜

A/N:EDITED💚