character/intro

welcome to no idea! this book is obviously based off of mattia polibio. if you don't know who mattia polibio is, he's a famous tik toker and a lot of people love him so i decided to make a fanfiction about him!

please keep in mind that this book is not based off of real events! everything that i include in this story is not factual. it's a fan fiction story! anyways, here are the characters and playlist!

𝐍𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐒𝐎𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋 𝐌𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐀
𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐀𝐆𝐄

𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓

𝐍𝐎 𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐀 𝐱 𝐃𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐎𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐑

"first things first, let me get that introduction. we on the long road to self destruction."

𝐈 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐌𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐱 𝐋𝐀𝐔𝐕

"i knew from the first time, i'd stay for a long time, 'cause i like me better when, i like me better when i'm with you."

𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐒 𝐱 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐃𝐈𝐑𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍

"but there's nothing to be afraid of even when the night changes, it'll never change me and you."

𝐀𝐃𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐱 𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐘 𝐒𝐓𝐘𝐋𝐄𝐒

"honey i'd walk through fire for you just let me adore you like it's the only thing i'll ever do."

𝐉𝐔𝐍𝐆𝐋𝐄𝐒 𝐱 𝐃𝐑𝐀𝐊𝐄

"the things i can't change are the reason you love me."

𝐘𝐎𝐔 & 𝐈 𝐱 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐃𝐈𝐑𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍

"nothing can come between you and i. not even the gods above can separate the two of us."

𝐏𝐔𝐑𝐏𝐎𝐒𝐄 𝐱 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐍 𝐁𝐈𝐄𝐁𝐄𝐑

"and you've given me the best gift that i've never known. you give me purpose every day, you give me purpose in every way."

𝐒𝐀𝐘 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐖𝐎𝐍𝐓 𝐋𝐄𝐓 𝐆𝐎 𝐱 𝐉𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐒 𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐇𝐔𝐑

"i'm so in love with you, and i hope you know darling your love is more than worth its weight in gold"

𝐆𝐄𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐱 𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐄𝐋 𝐂𝐀𝐄𝐒𝐀𝐑

"every time i look into your eyes, i see it. you're all i need. every time i get a bit inside, i feel it."

𝐃𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐈𝐓 𝐖𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐆 𝐱 𝐃𝐑𝐀𝐊𝐄

"when a good thing goes bad it's not the end of the world, it's just the end of a world that you had with one girl."