cinquanta­sette

𝐍𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐒𝐎𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋 𝐌𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐀

madison

i woke up from my nap and quickly got up. fuck, i forgot to see mattia at the airport. i walk out of my room and down the stairs, only to see mattia sitting on the couch in my living room.

holy shit.

he gets up and smiles before i run to him and wrap my legs around his torso. "you're here." i breathe as i hug him tightly.

"you have no idea how much i missed you." he said, hugging me tightly in return before grabbing my face and kissing me. "your dad's helping raquel pack everything up at her apartment so i figured you might need some company."

i get off of him and sit down on the couch, "i'm sorry i wasn't at the airport, i had a huge headache and i just wanted to sleep." i tell him and he smiles.

"it's okay, leilani picked alejandro and i up." he says. "how was jersey after i left?"

"i had fun with the girls. we went shopping, we watched movies, and i showed lauren around." i explained. "but tell me about orlando, that was probably a lot more fun than jersey."

he laughs before scooting closer to me, "the park was amazing and i had fun with the boys. i just wish that didn't happen." he tells me, referring to cynthia.

i sigh, "i can't believe she did that." i say in disbelief.

"i fucking hate that bitch and i hate myself for being nice to her." he says and i laugh at his tone.

"i'm just glad you're here now." i tell him.

"so, every new year's eve my parents like to host a new year's party and we were wondering if you and your dad and raquel would like to come." he says as he brushes his hair back with his fingers.

"i don't know i'd have to check my schedule." i say as i dramatically flip my hair, and he pushes my face away. "of course we'd like to go." i say.

"i wonder what's coming up." he says and i glance to the left before looking at him.

"what?" i ask him, not really knowing what's coming up.

"your birthday dumbass." he teases me and i laugh before hitting the side of his head.

"that's right." i tell him. "i can't believe i'm older than you."

"don't get ahead of yourself now." he says and i raise my eyebrow.

"the moment i turn seventeen, i can officially call you little boy." i tell him and he playfully rolls his eyes.

"whatever helps you sleep at night." he says and i laughed.

"i missed this." i told him as i hugged his torso.

"i missed you." he says. "but i'm here now and i'm not going anywhere anytime soon."

theroadmanmattia

liked by leilani

liked by leilani.castro, notmadison, alejandrosario, lauren.rod, and 12,568 others
theroadmanmattia i'm a proud simp

username TOGETHER AGAINNN

username period

username as you should

username bruh i want to be her so bad

username 😍😍😍😍😍

notmadison i love you

username simp

kairi.cosentino cute ass to the right

author's notes
my photoshop skills aren't the best as you can see LMAOAKA sorry for a short chapter AGAIN but i had an exam that i needed to pass & i was busy studying this week.