novantatre

𝐍𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐀𝐆𝐄
𝐒𝐎𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋 𝐌𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐀

highly suggest you play the song
'𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚊𝚒𝚍 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍𝚋𝚢𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚜𝚊𝚍, 𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚒 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝚘𝚏 𝚒𝚝 𝚊𝚍𝚍, "𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚕𝚎𝚝 𝚖𝚎 𝚐𝚘." '

madison

"you packed your clothes?" he asked me and i nodded. "toothbrush?" i nodded. "hair brush?" i nodded. "makeup?" i nodded.

"dad, i triple checked." i told him and he laughed.

"sorry, i'm stalling." he admitted and i smiled. i don't want to leave him.

"dad i'll visit every holiday and i'll be back when i turn eighteen, i promise." i told him and he smiled.

"mija." he said in spanish. "if you love it there, don't come back just to make me happy." he told me. "you've always loved miami."

"you're not wrong, but i love you more." i told him and he pulled me into a hug.

"i'm sorry i couldn't protect you when you needed my protection, i wish i could've stopped you from going to that party." he told me and i rubbed his back.

"it's not your fault dad." i told him. "i didn't tell you about it in the first place and that's where the problem started."

"please be safe in miami." he told me.

"when arent i?" i jokingly asked and he rolled his eyes. "don't answer that."

i looked at my phone, it was six fifty seven. "we should probably get going, the flight is at eight." i told him as i grab both of my suitcases.

"is mattia coming?" he asked me and my heart stopped. i haven't told him about mattia yet.

i cleared my throat, "um, no he's not." i told him. "we broke up on monday." i pursed my lips.

my dads face dropped, "oh my goodness, why? why didn't you tell me?" he told me as he grabbed my shoulders and pulled me in for another hug.

"with everything going on i just wanted my space to do my own thing and if it's meant to be it'll be." i lied.

i knew if i told him the real reason, he'd hate mattia forever and i couldn't let that happen. his favorite restaurant is his job.

"you guys are meant to be." he said and i internally scoffed.

or so i thought.

"let's get going then." he said.

he opened the front door and i close it after walking out. i open the car door and look at my house for one last time.

back to miami it is.

i get in and close the car door as my dad begins to drive. i unlocked my phone and went on instagram. my notifications were flooded with tags under tiktokroom's comment section.

i clicked on the post and saw that people had noticed i unfollowed mattia. i sighed as i locked my phone and looked out the window.

never in a billion years did i ever think i was going to date a famous cheating tiktok boy, but i guess you can say life is full of surprises.

about thirty minutes later, we finally arrive to the airport and my dad parks right outside terminal c.

we both get out the car and he grabs my luggages, "i'm gonna miss you." i told him.