settantadue

𝐍𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐒𝐎𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋 𝐌𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐀

madison

a week later, not much has changed. my dad and i have talked to our lawyer, practicing what we're going to say and planning everything out.

thankfully, mattia has kept me distracted by coming over and watching movies with me or otherwise i'd be stressed out. we were currently watching the kissing booth because mattia wanted to understand why everyone was making fun of it on tiktok.

"that guy is hideous." mattia says as he looks at the tv screen.

"in this movie he is, but you should see him in euphoria." i tell him and he rolls his eyes.

if noah flynn came up to me, i would turn my back and ignore him. but if we nate jacobs came up to me, i would not know how to act.

"what university do you want to go to?" he asked me and i shrugged.

ever since i moved to new jersey, i haven't really thought about my life after high school.

"when i lived in miami, i always wanted to go to the university of miami, but now that i live in new jersey i'm not so sure." i tell him.

"we have princeton." mattia smiled and i scoff before looking at him.

"ivy league? i wish." i told him.

"you're smart enough for princeton." he tells me and i smile.

"i don't know, growing up i always had my eyes set on going to school on a volleyball scholarship." i told him and he nodded. "what about you?"

he shrugged, "i haven't really thought about that either, but i would like to play soccer for a school." he tells me.

"miami weather helps with that." i smiled and he laughs at me.

"i bet it does." he responds. "i really hope your dad wins custody." he gazed into my eyes.

his pupils are diluted and his gaze is filled with worry, "i'm confident about this." i tell him. "the lawyer has good points to bring up and i seriously doubt that vanessa will win." i told him.

"i hope you know that i meant it when i promised to never break up with you?" he tells me.

a part of me wants to believe that, but no one knows what the future holds. what if he gets tired of waiting? what if we never get to see each other?

"hey, look at me." he tells me and gently grabs my face. "i'm not going to break up with you if you leave." he reminds me. "we are going to grow old and if staying with you means i have to clean your ass at an old age then i will." he joked and i chuckle before wrapping an arm around his waist.

"i love you." i tell him. "so much."

"i love you too." he says it back. "but." he says, grabbing my body and sitting me on top of him. he's a lot stronger than i thought. "you are not going anywhere anytime soon."

i raise my eyebrows and he places his arms around my hips, "you're something else, polibio." i grinned.

tiktokroom