trentasei

𝐍𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐕𝐄

madison

it was six in the morning and we were all in the uber on our way to the airport. my dad and raquel were having a conversation with the uber driver while mattia and i were listening to music.

"i'm so hungry." mattia complains and i roll my eyes before he rests his head on my shoulder.

"we're almost there." i told him and he sighed.

"how long is the flight?" he asked me.

"about three hours." i say and he sighs once again before raising the volume of the song.

"that's loud!" i tell him as i grab the phone and lower it a little.

"i know." he says before putting it back up.

about twenty minutes later, we finally arrived at the airport and we walked in. we checked in and they gave us our ticket that provided us our seat number.

we walked towards the security area and there wasn't that big of a line, thankfully. once it was our turn, we put our stuff on the bins and walked through the metal detector. we got our stuff and put our shoes on before walking towards the area where we had to wait.

"can you come with me to get something to eat?" he asked me and i nodded as i laughed at how hungry he's been the entire morning.

he was so excited to get food that he basically dragged me all the way to starbucks as he walked ahead of me with our hands held.

"what are you going to get?" he asked me.

"an iced caramel macchiato and two croissants." i told him. "what do you order?" i asked him, genuinely curious of what he orders.

"a vanilla bean frap." he responded and i chuckled before wrapping my arms around his waist.

soon it was our turn to order and we walked up to the cashier. "welcome to starbucks, what can i get for you?" the barista asked us.

"i'll get a venti vanilla bean frap with two ham, swiss, and egg sandwiches." mattia told him and the guy nodded as he clicked on the touchscreen.

"whats your name?" he asked him. "mattia." the guy nodded as he wrote down his name on the cup.

"and what can i get for you, beautiful?" the guy asked me. my eyes widen as he compliments me in front of mattia.

"um, i'll get a venti iced caramel macchiato with two croissants." i simply responded before mattia put his hands over my shoulder and glared at the employee.

"and your name?" he asked.

"madison." mattia responded, causing me to chuckle. i discreetly take out money from my back pocket and hold it in my hand. i'm not letting mattia pay for this.

"that'll be nineteen with fifteen cents." the worker tells us and i quickly hand him the twenty dollar bill before looking at mattia.

"i can't believe you." he tells me as we walk towards the waiting area.

"you always pay, it's not fair." i told him and he looks at me with a smile. "what?"

"nothing, you're just cute." he tells me and i smile back at him. "that guy has some fucking audacity flirting with you right in front of me."

"babe, we're never going to see him again. don't stress it." i tell him and he glares at the guy one more time before giving me a kiss on the lips.