ventiseitte

𝐍𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐕𝐄

madison

i was currently in my house with mattia, getting ready to go to the beach. although i am excited because it's my first half day and my first time going to the beach in new jersey, it was cold outside and i just know that water is going to be ten times colder.

mattia brought his clothes in a bag and got ready at my house. he was wearing grey shorts and a hoodie, looking effortlessly handsome.

i, on the other hand, was struggling with what bikini to wear. "do i have to wear a bikini? the water is going to be cold." i told mattia through the door.

he willingly left my room and respected my privacy when changing. this kid keeps giving me reasons to like him.

"you're getting in that water whether you like it or not madison." he said and i smirked through the door as i heard the small amount of attitude laced with his words.

i decided on wearing a regular black bikini with a white cardigan and white sweatpants. i looked bummy as hell.

i opened the door and there stood mattia leaning against the bed frame. "beautiful." he said as he looked at me up and and down. "now let's go."

i grabbed my bag and walked down the stairs and out the door. i make sure to lock the front door before getting into mattia's car. "we have to pick up ale and leilani."

"what about the rest of the boys?" i asked him.

he backed out of the driveway, "robert has a car and he offered to take them."

mattia connected his bluetooth and played his everyday playlist. a familiar tune started playing through the speakers.

"i know, i know, i know that you're drunk." sang mattia as he glanced at me.

a smile forms on my face and i could feel the butterflies form in my stomach. just by looking at him and i get nervous.

he grabbed my hand and rested our hands on the armrest between us. he gave my hand a reassuring squeeze before he kept on singing the song.

"i'm picky with my women, i'm deciding." he sang.

"call me to your crib and i'm sliding." i sung this time and it catches him by surprise.

we arrive at alejandros house and mattia pauses the song to call alejandro. "what?" said alejandro through the phone.

"i'm here rat fuck." he tells him and alejandro hangs up as he walks out the door with leilani behind him.

"what's up bitches." alejandro claps up mattia and i and leilani says hi.

"bro what the fuck are you wearing?" mattia asked alejandro who was wearing a tank top with shorts and slides.

"what? we're going to the beach." he simply replied.

"it's sixty five degrees outside bruv." said mattia in british accent.

"i don't give a fuck." alejandro replied causing mattia to laugh.

mattia presses play on the song and he keeps on singing. "oh this is that one song from tiktok!" said leilani and mattia cringes.

"first things first let me get that introduction." i sang as i looked out the window.

mattia grabbed my hand again, doing the same thing as earlier.

"aww my parents." alejandro said causing me to laugh at his girly voice.

"you're annoying ale." leilani told him and he put an arm over shoulder.