ottantotto

𝐍𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐀𝐆𝐄

madison

i walked into my last period, which happened to be ap us history, and sat down in my seat. today was presentation day and the day that i leave for court tomorrow.

nervous would be an understatement to describe as to how i'm feeling.

mattia and i have not spoken since that day but i haven't made the effort to talk to him either. i spoke to lauren about it and she said the same thing that alejandro said, "give him his space and he'll come back eventually."

alejandro and lauren are the only two people who have made me feel a lot better about everything going on today and tomorrow.

the rest of the boys have spoken to me but they stay loyal to mattia, which is understandable.

"madison." hector said and i looked up at him. "i'm so sorry." he told me and i nodded. "you're not going to say anything?"

"what is there to say hector?" i told him. "do you want me to start by saying how ruined my relationship or how my boyfriend won't talk to me because he thinks i kissed you?" i said and he stayed silent. "just go back to your seat."

he sighed, "can you at least tell me what i have to present?" he asked me and i glared at him.

"you do the first four, i'll do the last four." i told him and he nodded before walking away.

i don't care if i was harsh, he deserves it. you don't pull that type of shit with someone who's in a committed relationship.

"madison cecaro and hector diaz." said our teacher.

since we were only staying in miami for one day, i packed my clothes for court and some pajamas in a book bag.

"are you ready mads?" my dad asked and i nodded.

he walked up to me and gave me a hug, "i love you so much, okay? i'm gonna fight tomorrow and i'm gonna make sure you come home to me." he tells me and i nod.

i grab my stuff and walk out of my house and into the car. raquel had to stay in because of her job so she took us to the airport.

baby <33

please text me
as soon as you
see this
read february 27

hey, i'm on my way
to the airport. i got an
a on my project. i know
you're still mad at me
but i just wanted to let
you know that i truly am
sorry for not telling you.
you deserve the truth and
i hope i can explain everything
once you want to talk to me.
i love you <3
delivered at 8:35 p.m

author's notes
poor girl, mattia really giving her the silent treatment. anyways, 5 more chapters left.