sessantaquattro

𝐍𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐒𝐎𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋 𝐌𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐀

madison

the next day, mattia and i walked towards my locker. i was unlocking my locker until i opened it up and a silver package fell onto the floor.

i picked it up and flipped it over, only to see white pills. "what the fuck." mattia said as we both turned around and saw leilani with jenna laughing.

"they're fucking stupid." i tell him and i walk towards the trash can.

"wait!" mattia tells me and he grabs my arm before i can throw the pills away. "save it, we could use this against them." he tells me.

"mattia-"

"madison this is actual proof." he interrupts me and i sigh before putting it in my bookbag.

after school, mattia and i go to my house and we are immediately greeted by my dad. "hey dad." i tell him and he gives me a hug.

"hey honey." he says. "mattia, how are you doing?" he asked me and mattia shrugs.

"i've been better but not so bad." he tells my dad.

"i never got to thank you for what you did." my dad says. "i don't even want to imagine what would've happened."

"don't thank me, i'm just glad nothing happened to her." mattia says.

i open my bookbag and take out the pills from inside. "what is that?" my dad asks.

"leilani put this in my locker today." i tell him. "we could use this as proof that she did drug my drink." i tell him and his face lights up.

"okay let's go." my dad says as he grabs his car keys.

"wait, now?" i ask.

"yes, now." he says.

i look at mattia who's ready to go with my dad and i give in. raquel, mattia, my dad, and i get into the car and drive towards the police station.

leilani.castro

liked by jennahablitz and 27,920 othersleilani

leilani.castro saturday's party >>

username GORGEOUSSS

username bro your eyessss

username was madison there

username period

jennahablitz i love you bitch ❤️

username YESSS

username we love

lauren.rod when i see you, i swear to GOD it's on sight

author's notes
i didn't add the whole police part because i have NO idea what it is like to file a police report LMAOAKA but let's pretend they told the police everything and now they're investigating 😍😍