cinquanta­quattro

𝐍𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐕𝐄

madison

the same night

"who's this cynthia girl?" lauren asks as we both scroll through instagram.

we both type in her name on the search bar and click on her page. "she's gorgeous." i breathe out.

"and so are you

"and so are you." lauren tells me.

we scroll through her pictures and notice she has her tiktok username on her bio. and she's also tiktok famous?

i shouldn't be worried, he's dating me for a reason. he would never do anything to jeopardize our relationship. i just don't trust her. he can't control her actions.

"stop worrying." lauren shakes my arm. "the kid is in love with you." she tells me.

i smile, gosh i miss him so much.

"i should call leilani." i say as i grab my phone but lauren takes it out of my hands.

"bitch i'm here what do you need leilani for?" she says and i laugh.

"i still don't get why you don't like her." i tell her.

"because." she says. "there's something weird about her. she's too much of a kiss ass and all kiss asses do is just dig for dirt." she explains.

"i don't think she's like that." i say and she rolls her eyes.

"well that's because your ass is getting kissed." she tells me. "dude it doesn't even look like she's dating alejandro. she shows no type of affection and it's so awkward when they're together."

i scoff, "are you saying this because you have the hots for ale?" i ask her as i look for a hair tie.

"no." she sternly tells me. "i don't think she loves alejandro like she claims she does."

i shrug. "i think it's awkward because of alejandro though." i chuckle as i put my hair in a bun.

"i don't know maybe i'm wrong." she says. "but it's going to hurt alejandro if what i'm saying is true."

"you never told me why you and sebastien broke up." i told her and she sighs before sitting criss cross apple sauce.

"i broke up with him because i was just tired of looking so dumb. he always felt like he could do whatever he wanted because i would always take him back, and i was just tired of that." she said and i smiled widely before giving her a high five.

"you finally learned!" i say and she laughs.

"i miss him sometimes." she says and i sigh.

"there are better guys out there who are worth your time and effort and won't make you look dumb." i tell her and she gives me a hug.

"i wish you'd move back to miami." she says. "but it i'm being honest, jersey is doing you so good."

"yeah, it is." i tell her. "but i'll always visit miami, even if it's to beat a bitch up."

author's note
short chapter i know :( anyways, prepare yourselves 😗