ventuno

𝐍𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐀𝐆𝐄

mattia

"you took her to the fair?" asked alejandro in a shocked tone.

"yes, whats so shocking about that?" i asked him, not knowing what the big deal was.

"you and jenna almost broke up because you never took her to the fair." robert reminded me, causing me to cringe.

"so when do you plan on asking her out?" roshaun asked and i shrugged.

"it's been a week since we've gone on our official date, i'm not sure if i should ask her right now." i told him and the rest of the boys rolled their eyes.

"bro, you clearly like her and she clearly likes you. what else do you want?" asked alvaro.

"i don't want her thinking i'm rushing it." i tell them.

"well, when you do ask her out it has to be special." kairi says.

"you tell me this as if i don't know." i tell them.

"do you know if madison talks to leilani?" alejandro asked me and i shrugged, not really knowing the answer.

"i'm not sure to be honest." i respond. "why?"

"dude she's fine as fuck." alejandro says as he scrolls through her instagram. "i might try to get at her."

"oh god." said robert and we all laughed.

"be careful dude, she looks like a lot to handle." roshaun warns him and alejandro smirks.

"let's see if she can handle this dick." alejandro says as he grinds against my bed.

"fuck outta here with that shit." i tell alejandro as i push him off my bed and the boys all laugh.

couple of hemorrhoids 😍😍

alejandro de jesus rosario
bruh this gc is so fucking dry

alvarito
and who's fault is that?

kai
not mine

mads <3
^

alejandro de jesus rosario
and she speaks

mads <3
i-

i've been speaking

alejandro de jesus rosario
soo mads i have a question

chill w the nickname
mads <3 loved 'chill w the nickname'

alejandro de jesus rosario
my bad

anyways MADISON, do you and leilani talk?

mads <3
ehh kinda

she's a distant friend we talk when we see each other but it's not like an everyday thing

why what happened?

alejandro de jesus rosario
it's what HASNT happened