sessantadue

𝐍𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐀𝐆𝐄

madison

the only thing making me go to this party is leilani. after mattia and i's first big argument, i was no longer in the mood to go anywhere. i was currently in the uber on my way to the party.

leilani arrived at the party much earlier and i wasn't going to ask anyone for a ride. i vented to leilani yesterday about the argument we had and she suggested a party would do me good.

i got out of the car and entered the house. the smell of weed and alcohol entered my nose and i suddenly felt like throwing up. i should probably leave.

"you're here!" leilani screams over the loud music and smiles.

"i'm not sure if i want to stay." i told her and she rolled her eyes.

"here drink this." she hands me the red solo cup and i take it.

i hesitate before bringing the cup to my lips. my face scrunches up from the horrible, salty taste of this drink. "what the fuck is this?" i ask her and she laughs.

i look around the room and notice a small amount of kids from our school here. there's a lot of older people that look like they go to college. "who's party is this?" i ask and she shrugs.

"some college guys." she says and she grabs my hand and drags me to a group of people. jenna and some other people were around us.

"what is she doing here?" i ask leilani, referring to jenna.

"this bitch always follows us bruh." she says and i nod in agreement.

my head begins to hurt and my vision feels blurry. "i need to sit down." i said as my breathing got heavier and slower. i feel like i'm about to pass out. why do i feel drunk? i've only had one drink.

leilani helps me sit down and soon enough a circle forms around us as leilani stands behind me. "let's play a game." some guy said as he looked at me and everyone else in the circle.

it feels like i have no control over my body. my body felt relaxed but if i tried to move a muscle, it felt impossible. almost like it was too heavy for me to lift my arm.

i feel like i need to throw up, but i don't have the strength to. "madison truth or dare." jenna asks me.

i glance over at her and struggle to answer. "d-dare." i stutter.

she raises her eyebrows, "i dare you to kiss wyatt." she dares me.

my head is spinning and i feel like i'm going to pass out. "i don't bite." wyatt says with a smirk.

he gets closer to me, "prepare your phones." i heard from behind.

what's going on? i feel so uncoordinated with my body. my heart beat keeps getting slower and slower. my entire body feels numb almost as if i was under anesthesia.

my vision was so blurry i couldn't even recognize the faces around me. i see a figure get closer to my face as a bunch of flashes and bright lights surround me.

mattia

i was home alone, bored out of my mind, as i was laid down watching tiktoks. i love tiktok, but it's just not the same as it was when i first joined. i decide to click on youtube and watch one of ksi's videos.

a text message interrupts the video.

leilani
*one attachment sent*