tre

𝐍𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐀𝐆𝐄

— madison

"hey honey, how was school?" my dad asked as i shut the front door behind me.

"it wasn't bad, i made some friends." i told him as i walked towards the kitchen and gave him a hug.

"i have to go to work, but why don't you hang out with your friends?" my dad asks as he gathered his belongings for work.

"dad, it's the first day i don't want to scare them away either." i joked and he laughed as he walked up to me.

"okay well when i come back from work, we can go get some dinner. in the meanwhile, there's chips in the bottom cupboard. if you need anything give me a call okay? i love you." he said and kissed my forehead before walking out the front door.

once he left, i grabbed a bag of chips and i sat down on the kitchen island to scroll through my phone.

i opened the tiktok application and searched up mattiapolibio on the search bar. once i found his tiktok, i started looking at his videos. these are actually funny. as i'm watching yet another video of him in his bathroom, i get a text message from him.

mattia :)

hey new girl

what's up toilet licker

very funny

how was your first day?

it was good honestly, i've had
worse first days

well i'm glad it was good

so i have a question and it's okay if you say no i'll completely understand

what's the question?

well every friday of the first week of school tyler does a back to school party and i was wondering if you wanted to go?

uhh

i'm not so sure about that chief

it'll be a good way for
you to make more friends

i don't know man

pleaaseee i'll even pick you
up if no one can take you

i wasn't even invited

it's an open invite to everyone
in passaic valley

what happened to you completely understanding?

lmao fuck that i want you to go

the boys will be there too

i'll think about it

fine but think about it carefully

yeah yeah

i'm serious madison

so am i mattia

what are you doing right now?