sessantanove

𝐍𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐒𝐎𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋 𝐌𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐀

madison

the next morning, mattia and i went to go grab breakfast before our massages. i was excited to say the least. after yesterday's events, i was in definite need of a massage.

we walked back up to our room and laid down for a while before the massage. "thank you for everything." i told him. "i feel like i don't do enough for you sometimes."

he pushed me lightly, "shut up." he laughed at me. "you do more than enough for me." he tells me.

"stop wasting money on me." i told him and he rolled his eyes and kept scrolling on his phone. "i'm serious."

he continued scrolling and his face suddenly lights up, "check your email right now." he told me.

confused as to why, i unlock my phone and check my email and i see one from talent x entertainment.

"open it!" he hurries me and i laugh, clicking on the email.

'hi madison! we've been looking your content for a while now and after deep consideration, we would love for you to join our team and represent us. we find plenty of opportunities for our clients and we definitely see potential in you. let us know! please don't hesitate to ask us any questions.'

holy shit.

i looked at mattia who was looking at me with eager eyes. "this is so good!" he yells and i smile before hugging him.

"i feel bad." i told him and he messes my hair up.

"stop feeling bad and recognize that you deserve so much more than what you already get." he tells me and i smile.

i begin to open a new email and type my acceptance email.

after our massages, i decided to go live since i haven't in a while. i clicked on my instagram account and pressed on the live option.

immediately people began to join. "hey guys." i said as i stared at the overflow of comments.

username WE LOVE YOU

username where are you?

username what happened between you and cynthia?

username wheres mattia

"where are you?" i read. "i'm at a hotel with mattia." i answered.

username EXPLAIN WHAT HAPPENED WITH CYNTHIA

username tell mattia i love him

"explain what happened with cynthia." i read before i sighed. "okay, basically mattia went on a trip to orlando with his friends and cynthia along with the rest of her friends joined them. they went to the airbnb they were staying at and she kissed mattia." i explained.

i hate talking about that situation.

username BEAT HER ASS

lauren.rod that's what i'm saying ^

username CYNTHIA <<<

"beat her ass." i read and laughed. "lauren shut up." i told her as i laughed at her comment.

soon mattia walks in to the door and hands me the chips from the vending machine. "thank you." i thank him.

"what are you doing?" he asks.

"i'm live on instagram." i respond and he smiles before jumping on the bed causing my phone to fall. "babe my phone!" i said as i quickly grabbed it and set it back up where i had it standing.

username MATTIAAAA

username do you hate cynthia?

alejandrosario bitch asses

username HI ALEJANDRO

"do you hate cynthia?" i read. "no, i don't hate her i just think what she did was disrespectful."

as much as i would love to admit how much i hate cynthia, i refuse to degrade anyone on social media.

"hi ale." i said.

"alejandro joined?" mattia asked as he looked at the comment. he kept looking at the comments until we both noticed a specific comment.

username are you still friends with leilani?

i look at him and he looks at me and shakes his head. "don't answer that." he whispered and i nodded.

username what did you get for your birthday?

"for my birthday, my parents got me a car and mattia bought tickets to drake's concert." i tell them. "oh my god it's tomorrow." i gasped as i remembered.

username LMFAOAOAO

kairi.cosentino no invite? damn

username are you still friends with leilani?

"okay guys i'm going to get off of the live, but i promise i'll try to go live more often." i said with a smile. "bye i love you guys." i said and blew a kiss to the camera before ending the live.

"why are people asking about leilani?" mattia asks and i shrug.

"i have no idea."

author's notes
filler chapter because i was struggling with what to write about :/ i have some ideas for the next chapter stayed tuned i'll probably update again. i love you guys thank you for being patient & for supporting this book. YALL R DA HOMIES 😌🤟🏻