dodici

𝐍𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐒𝐎𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋 𝐌𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐀
𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐀𝐆𝐄

madison

the next day at school, i was completely avoiding hector. the last person i wanted to talk to was him so i made it my mission to avoid him at all costs.

the lunch bell rang and mattia and i walked out of class. we were talking when the rest of the boys joined us too. "have you talked to him today?" asked kairi.

"no, and he's better off without me seeing him." i tell him and he laughs.

"if he tried to act funny, you have us as your body guards." alvaro says and i laugh.

"thank you alvaro but if we're being real here, i think i could pass as your body guard than you as mine." i say and the boys laugh loud at my joke.

"fuck you maddie." he jokes. "this what i get for being nice?"

once we grab our lunch, we walk towards our table. "madison!" i hear a familiar voice from behind. i turn around and lock eyes with the one and only, hector.

"oh gosh." said robert as he rubbed his forehead.

"hey, you've been avoiding my texts and calls. is everything okay?" he asks me and i can't help but slap him across the face.

"holy shit." i hear mattia say and he grabs my shoulders and pulls me back. i pull away from his grip and get closer to hector.

"you're the biggest liar i know." i tell him. "you told the entire school that you fingered me, you brainwashed me into thinking my best friend was envious, and lied to me about the reason why you guys didn't get along."

he looks at mattia, anger filling his eyes, before looking back at me, "just give me a chance to ex-"

"you're not going to explain shit." i started. "there's proof to every single thing that i just mentioned so don't even bother trying to lie again."

"mattia lied too!" hector exclaims. "he didn't tell you the reason either, why aren't you mad at him?"

"i-" mattia said, but i interrupt him.

"he did it to protect me, you did it to protect yourself. there's a big difference." i cross my arms.

jenna soon comes from behind and swoops in, "what's your problem?" she tells me.

"don't even get me started with you." i tell her and she raises an eyebrow.

"aww, did the little girl find out?" she says with a baby voice.

"aww, did the little girl have to blackmail her ex boyfriend because that was the only way she could ever get him back?" i pout and she grows furious.

"you told her?" she asks mattia.

"as if you weren't going to tell her." he responds.

"madison, i'm sorry." hector apologizes.

"leave me alone hector." i tell him.

"mad-"

"dude, she said to leave her alone." mattia says as he steps forward.

"you think you're so intimidating, huh?" hector says.

"are you gonna do something about?" mattia asks him as clenches his jaw, standing tall and crossing his arms. "yeah, i didn't think so either."

"this isn't over." hector points at him before walking away with jenna and the group of people crowding us.