sedici

𝐍𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐒𝐎𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋 𝐌𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐀

madison

it's been a week since mattia and i kissed and you could say things have definitely changed. we're a lot closer now and we flirt every chance we get. it feels like a competition on who's slicker.

today was mattia's first soccer game of the season and he's wearing a nice suit. i don't know how he manages to look good in anything. "you better go to my game." he tells me and i smile.

"and if i don't?" i smile as i begin to push his buttons.

"i don't think you want to find out." he tells me with a small smirk.

"you're bad at this." i tell him slightly chuckling at his response.

"shit, do you want me to say what i was really going to say?" he asks and i laugh.

"let's save it for some other time, i have to go to class." i tell him as i close my locker to go to class.

he grabs my wrist before i can walk, "you're going to my game right?" he asks and i smile.

"of course i'm going dork, now let me go to class." i tell him and he smiles before putting a strand of my hair behind my ears. i just got chills.

"you're the best." he tells me.

"don't get used to it." i say and he laughs.

"i'll see you during lunch." he says before we both walk away to our classes.

i walk into my class with a smile and sit next to kairi and robert. "look who's cheesin'" robert says and i laugh.

"it's cause she saw me." kairi says and i playfully squint my eyes at him.

"i'm going to the game to support you guys." i tell them and they chuckle.

"you mean to support mattia." robert says and kairi agrees.

"you guys are all my friends so i am going to support all of you, not just mattia." i tell him and they nod.

"you like him don't you?" asked kairi and i shrug.

i do, but i don't. the only thing holding me back from truly confessing my feelings is the fact that hector and i stopped talking not too long ago. i don't want mattia thinking he's a rebound or something when he's not. at the same time, i'm not sure if i should like mattia. we're best friends and what if our relationship doesn't work out? that's a friendship that i don't want to lose down the drain.

"maybe." i respond to them and kairi raises his eyebrows. "you're gonna tell him." i say.

"the kid likes you, i'd he doing both of you a favor by telling him." kairi responds to me and robert agrees.

"don't tell him." i warn them both.

"no promises." kairi whispers into roberts ear and they both start laughing.

"i'm serious guys, this isn't funny." i whine as i cross my arms. "i'll tell him when i feel like it." i say.

"yeah, okay." robert says and they laugh again. they're such boys.

i was sitting on the bleachers with leilani at the soccer field. there were five minutes left to the game and leilani and i were are having a conversation.

"okay but the other team has some fine ass players." said leilani as she swoons over the opposing team.

"they're okay." i tell her.

i'd be lying if i said they don't have some nice looking players, but mattia doesn't fail to catch my attention.

i watch mattia run with the ball in between his feet before shuffling around and kicking it to the net. we all erupt into cheers as we celebrate mattia's final goal.

"fuck yeah." i say as i clap. mattia looks at me before pointing at me and winking from afar. god, this kid knows exactly how to give me the butterflies.

both teams file into a single line and give each other high fives before they all grab their stuff. i grab the water bottle i bought from a stand earlier and walk towards mattia, but there's a crowd surrounding him. from what it looks like, it's some of his fans taking pictures with him

that's crazy, mattia is literally famous.

i take out my phone to record him. i can't believe i'm showing him off without us being anything. he notices me there before giving me an apologetic wave. "oh my god, it's madison!" one of his fans said. "can you take the picture?" asked one of his fans.

"yeah, of course." i smiled widely as i grabbed the phone to take the picture of her and mattia.

she then grabs the phone to take a selfie with me and i give her a hug before she walks away. once everyone starts leaving, mattia comes up to me. "sorry about that." he apologizes.

"it's okay." i tell him. "congratulations." i say and he smiles before embracing me into a hug.

"you're sweaty." i whine as he gives me a tight hug.

"hey, you better start getting used to these type of hugs." he says and i pull away from the hug to see his face.

i raise my eyebrow, "why should i start getting used to it?" i say with a smug smile on my face.

"that's for me to know and for you to find out." he says before placing one of his hands behind my back, guiding me to walk.

"we should do something this weekend." he says and i look up at him.

"just us?" i ask him.

"yeah that's the whole point." he says as he chuckles. "you think the boys should come to our date?"

"oh, so it's a date now." i say and his cheeks turn into a rose color.

"you have me simping right now madison." he says and i smile.

"i'm kidding, of course i'll go on a date with you." i say and he smile at me.

"don't worry, i'll send you all the details and i won't try to do anything inappropriate." he says and i smile.

"i hate you." i jokingly tell him.

notmadison

liked theroadmanmattia, kairi

liked theroadmanmattia, kairi.cosentino, oldfriend, and 17,239 others
notmadison my heart went: 💗💓💞💕💖💘💝

username OH MY GOS

username no fucjing way

username he looks so happy around his fans 🥺

username my hart dawg

theroadmanmattia 🥰

username already bitch? damn

kairi.cosentino now date
liked by theroadmanmattia, notmadison, and 567 others

author's notes
PERIOD LUV!1!1 i'm so
excited for this book,
eekkk. anyways, this
corona shit lowkey got
me scared, but i ain't no
pussy 🤣😈😳😩🥵