settantatré

𝐍𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐒𝐎𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋 𝐌𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐀

madison

"so you're telling me there's a possibility of you coming back to miami?" lauren says through facetime.

i look at my phone that was attached to the phone holder in my car and nodded. "yes."

"that's good!" she says and i glare at her. "what? i need my best friend with me."

"i have my life here plus i don't want to live with vanessa." i explain to her and she sighs.

"i know m, but after what happened at the party do you really think new jersey has been good?" she asks and i don't respond.

i haven't really thought about all the bad things that have happened to me. being with mattia makes up for all of the terrible things i've experienced in new jersey.

"but mattia." i tell her and she nods.

"i know you love him, but you have to think about your well being." she says. "if it meant that you'd be safer in florida, i'm sure he'd be okay."

"we talked about our future yesterday." i told her. "i really love him lauren, i'm so afraid of leaving him."

"hopefully you don't just because i know how much you love it there regardless of everything that has happened." she says. "i forgot to tell you."

"tell me what?" i asked her and i quickly glanced at her smiling.

"alejandro and i have been texting." she says and my mouth drops.

"what! when?" i asked her.

"well after the whole leilani situation, i texted him and comforted him and ever since we haven't stopped texting." she says. "we're just friends though, but it feels so good to talk to him. he's managed to stay happy and still make jokes about the whole situation."

i laugh as i can only imagine the things alejandro has joked about. "well i'm really happy for you lauren, i know how much you like him."

"shut up, i stopped liking him the moment i found out he had a girlfriend." she defends herself and i roll my eyes.

"well he no longer has one so what's your status?" i asked her and she chuckles.

"i hate you." she says.

"the feeling is mutual." i respond and she smacks her camera. "do you think mattia would cheat on me if i left?"

she rolls her eyes, "if you think that, you have serious issues. that kid is head over heels for you, cheating is not on the list of things he'd do to you."

i smile, "i know but you know what they say 'a guy has needs'." i told her and she scoffs.

"well mattia has his hand." she says and i laugh too loud. "what? if he really likes you, he'd wait for you to go over."

"that sucks though." i tell her.

"think about it this way." she starts. "distance makes the heart grow fonder and the moment you guys see each other again i just know that the sex is going to be bomb so it'll be worth the wait."

"lauren!" i yell and she flips her hair.

"what? you know it's true." she says. "it'll be like having sex for the first time."

"that was pretty good." i give her a point and she scrunches her nose up.

"can't believe you'd ever be more sexually active than me, i haven't had sex ever since i broke up with sebastien." she complains and i roll my eyes.