ottantatré

𝐍𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐕𝐄

madison

i knocked on hector's door and within seconds, he opened it. "hey, welcome in." he opened the door wider and i smiled before walking in. "i ordered pizza i don't know if that's okay." he nervously asked.

"it's fine, thank you." i politely responded. "so, how do you want to organize the information?" i asked him as i sat in front of the board.

"i was thinking we could probably do it portrait mode instead of landscape and just write the timeline from top to bottom." he said and i nodded as i picture the layout in my head.

"i like it, let's do it." i told him and he smiled as he gathered the materials. "you can draw the extra details and i'll write the timeline." i told him and he raised his eyebrows.

"is it because i have bad handwriting?" he asked and i chuckled.

"i'm not even going to lie to you, yes it is because of your handwriting." i told him and he laughed. "but if it makes you feel better, i can't draw for shit."

"somehow i don't doubt that." he responds and my eyes widen.

"touché." i told him.

"so how are you and mattia? i saw that he gave you a ring." he asked and i smiled as i thought about mattia.

"yeah, it's a promise ring." i smiled as i showed him.

"damn, it's really nice." he said.

"thank you." i told him. "what about you? are interested in any girl?" i asked him and he shrugged.

"i don't know honestly, i've just been doing my thing and letting things come to me rather than chasing after it." he explained and i nodded.

"wow, who would've thought you'd ever mature up?" i asked him and he laughed.

"i deserve that." he says with a small laugh.

soon enough, the door bell rings and hector is the first one to jump out of his seat and run to the door. "pizza for hector?" the pizza guy said.

"that's me." hector responded as he grabbed the pizza. "have a good day." he told him.

"you too." the guy said.

i was almost done writing everything but i decided to take a break and eat something. we have been working on the project for about two hours since i decided i was going to finish the powerpoint and hector was drawing the layout for the poster board.

i grabbed a slice and took a bite out of it. fuck, i love pizza so much.

"do you think pineapple belongs on pizza?" he asks me and i nod.

"yes, it's delicious." i told him and he looked shocked.

"i just know mattia would break up with you if he heard you." he tells me and i laugh.

he gets up to grab another pizza from the box next to me, "you have a little.." he said as he pointed to my face.

i licked my finger and wiped my cheek, "is it still there?" i ask him and he nods.

"here." he says before grabbing a napkin and cleaning it for me.

he looks into my eyes and i look back at his before he leans in to my face and puckers his lips. i push his chest with both of my hands and get up.

"madison i'm so-" he tried to explain but i gathered my things.

"i'll finish the project at home, don't worry." i told him as i grabbed everything.

"madison it was just in the heat of the moment i swear-"

"hector." i told him and he looked at me. "shut up."

he looked taken aback as i grabbed my bookbag and walked out of his house.

mattia is going to kill me and hector.

fuck. fuck. fuck.

i hit my steering wheel as i grab my hair in frustration. i should've never gone in the first place.

i drove to my house, worrying about mattia's reaction.

he's going to break up with me.

tears formed in my eyes and soon enough i was crying. i can't tell him, it makes things worse and who knows what he'll do.

i sighed as i parked outside of my house and entered home. what did i get myself into?

author's notes
oop