cincuentatre

𝐍𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐀𝐆𝐄

mattia

waking up somewhere that isn't my room feels weird. i was one of the last ones to wake up from the boys; kairi was the last one to wake up.

"dude, you didn't tell us." alvaro said as he showed me tiktokroom's post from madison.

"did you guys fuck?" roshaun asked, causing me to cringe at that word.

"i wouldn't say fuck, but yes." i tell them.

"holy shit you guys are serious serious." alvaro says and i look to the left before looking at him.

"yes obviously, why else would i be with her?" i ask him and he shrugs.

"you know what? i'm getting laid tonight, i don't care." alvaro said and i laugh.

"yeah by roshauna." i tell him and roshaun shakes his head.

"roshauna is off the market." roshaun said.

after a while, we all got ready and ate some breakfast before making our way to the park. our tour guide was alvaro considering he has family here and visits orlando every once in a while.

we enter the park grounds after getting security scanned and begin to walk around. this park is insanely huge.

we were outside waiting for our uber. we entered the park at 11 in the morning and it is currently 8 at night. madison and i haven't talked the entire time i was at the park because she wanted me to enjoy my time with the boys.

thinking about her just makes me want to get on the earliest flight back to jersey and be with her.

i was texting madison when i saw a flash from the corner of my eye. i looked up and saw alejandro taking a picture of me. "but i'm whipped, right?" said alejandro who showed the picture.

i rolled my eyes and flicked him off, "holy shit cynthia, danielle, and celia are here." alvaro said.

i look up from my phone to see who he was talking about. i make eye contact with cynthia, but i look straight down at my phone.

my baby

cute pic

cute pic

bruh LMAO

i was texting you 😌

LMAOSJAJ

were you afraid of any rides?

no

really?

no LMFAO

i was afraid of 3 rides which were all rollercoasters