settantanove

𝐍𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐀𝐆𝐄

madison

baby <33

i'm closing up, you
should come over

where?

what could i be closingup?

up?

your house

your car

should i continue?

i-

i should leave you
on read for saying
that dumbass shit

LMAOAKSOAK

i'm omw

okok

i walked up to the locked door of the restaurant and he runs to the door. "i'm gonna need a password." he slightly opens the door and i roll my eyes as i grab the handle but he pushes the door forward.

"are you serious?" i asked him with a laugh. he nods before putting his lips out for a kiss. i chuckle before leaning in and placing my lips on top of his.

he opens the door wider and i walk inside. immediately, he starts playing loud music. "isn't your dad here?" i ask him.

"he's here like once or twice a week and i usually close alone." he tells me. "i have our valentines date prepared already."

"and it's a surprise isn't it?" i asked him and he walks up to me, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"how'd you know?" he sarcastically asks me and i smile.

"lucky guess?" i match his energy and he kisses my neck.

"so how's that project going?" he asks and i sigh.

"i don't even want to talk about that project." i tell him and he chuckles. "i just know i'm going to end up doing the whole project by myself."

"who knows? maybe he ends up being a good partner." he tells me and i narrow my eyebrows.

"do i know you?" i ask him. "because the mattia i know doesn't defend hector." i say and he laughs.

"you're right, but it's not like you have much of a choice since you didn't choose your partner." he tells me.

"so what should i wear for our date?" i asked him.

he shrugged, "just go comfortably, it's nothing big." he tells me.

"that's what she said." i whispered and he laughs before throwing his napkin to my face.

"have you heard anything new from the lawyers?" he asked me as i tossed him back his napkin.

i shook my head, "nope, he mainly talks to my dad since i'm the one in the middle of all of this." i explain to him.

"has vanessa said anything?" he asked.

i shook my head again, "thankfully, no but i can only imagine the things she'll bring up in court."

"your dad has way better points that will probably beat hers. i mean, she did leave after all." he tells me and i nod in agreement.

"i know, but she seems like the type to be deceiving." i tell him and he sighs as he walks up to me.

he grabs my face and lifts it up a little, "let's focus on the present, okay? tomorrow's valentine's day and the last thing i want you thinking is about that." he says as he adds a small peck.

i look up at him and wrap my arms around his waist, "i love you." i tell him.

author's notes
LONG TIME NO SEE/ READ LMFAOKSOA if you didn't know, i had to travel across the country bc of a family emergency and i mainly focused on my family rather than wattpad/ social media. everything is thankfully better now and i leave tomorrow so expect a lot more updates I MEAN THIS TIME. thank you so so so so so much for 200k+ reads that literally insane luv i still don't see how this book is good but it seems like a lot of you love it. ANYWAYS next chapter is
v-day chapter soo should i add smut or not? let me knowwww