trentuno

𝐍𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐀𝐆𝐄

madison

sitting on the bleachers with leilani had become my new routine every time mattia had a game. it was their fourth game of the season and this game determines whether they continued to playoffs or lose everything.

we were currently winning and the game was almost over. i was sitting with leilani until jenna decided to sit next to me. i try to ignore her presence and hold myself back from telling her a bunch of shit that she needs to hear.

"congrats on finally making it official." she told me with a fake smile.

i choose to ignore her.

"you know, i remember when he asked me out." she started. "we were at a park sitting on top of a hill and-"

"can i know why you came all the way over here just to tell me about your past with my boyfriend?" i turn to her and she scoffs before crossing her hands.

"i'm trying to warn you." she tells me.

"you and your lies can pack your bags and go, i'm not putting up with your bullshit." i spit.

"bitch i-"

"i know you did not just call her a bitch." leilani stood up and jenna rolled her eyes.

"put your hands on me, i dare you." jenna tells her.

"i don't want to kill you love." leilani says and jenna's face turns pale.

"you're gonna regret that you didn't let me warn you about him." she tells me before walking away.

"that bitch is mental." i tell leilani and she nods.

"she always has a stick up her ass." leilani says.

i begin to wonder if she really had something to warn me about. there's no way, i trust mattia and he wouldn't lie to me about anything.

"do you know anything about mattia and jenna?" i ask leilani.

"i know that she gained hella clout when they started dating and that's what she loved the most." leilani tells me.

i shake my head at the thought of mattia being used for his fame. anyone who does that does not deserve any type of love in their life.

interrupting my thoughts were cheers from the crowd. our boys soccer team was jumping around and i had to look at the scoreboard to notice they won the game.

i scream mattias name and he winks at me before grabbing his water bottle. they all left to the locker room and leilani and i decided to wait outside.

"anything new with alejandro?" i ask her and she smiles.

"honestly, i consider him my boyfriend
and he considers me his girlfriend and i'm okay with the whole not asking me out thing." she says and my eyebrows knit together.

"what do you mean?" i ask her. "did he say he wasn't going to ask you out?" i ask her and she shakes her head.

"i'm just saying if he doesn't then it won't be a huge problem." she tells me and i nod.

a few minutes later the boys walk out of the the locker room and i see mattia with his soccer uniform and book bag on. "congratulations." i tell him and he kisses my lips deeply.

"this has been such a good season." he tells me. "we're celebrating." he tells me.

"you and the team?" i ask him.