ventinove

𝐍𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐀𝐆𝐄

madison

i was in my kitchen eating breakfast with my dad before going to school. "i didn't see you come home yesterday." i told my dad as i ate my cereal.

"oh." my dad responded. "i had to cover for someone at work."

i nodded slowly, not believing him entirely. "well since i couldn't tell you yesterday, mattia and i are dating." i told him and he smiled.

"i know." he said and i knit my eyebrows.

"wait what? how?" i asked him as i stood up from the stool and placed the bowl inside the sink.

"that day that he slept over he asked for my permission to date you and he told me his plan." my dad tells me and i smile.

he probably asked him while i was asleep.

"he's so slick." i say and my dad nods in agreement.

"and he's definitely a keeper." he tells me. "i'm glad he's your first boyfriend but the moment he breaks your heart, i'll break his face." my dad says.

i laugh at his nonsense and hear from beep outside, "that's my ride." i tell him. i go up to my dad and give him a tight hug, "i love you, i'll see you after school."

"bye sweetie have a good day at school." my dad says and he gives me a kiss on the top of my head before i walk out the door.

i close the door from behind me and get into mattias car, "good morning beautiful." he smiles at me and i lean in to give him a kiss on the lips.

"good morning." i say in a cheerful tone. "so i was talking to my dad about us and he already knew that we're dating before i even told him."

"really? that's weird." he lies with a small smirk on his face.

"yeah, he also told me you asked for his permission and that you told him your plan." i told him and he smiled before grabbing my hand.

"alright you got me." he says as he tightly gripped onto the steering wheel.

as he drove to school, we talked about our classes and his upcoming soccer games.

"i have a game next week." he told me and i smiled.

"before you ask me, yes i'll be there." i tell him and he grins widely before parking in the school parking lot.

he grabs his bag from the backseat and locks his car before he grabs my hand. as we walk into school, everyone's gaze shifts towards us. we were the center of attention and i was not feeling it. i felt like regina george and the plastics walking down the halls of north shore high.

"why is everyone looking at us?" i asked him and he shrugged.

"ignore them, they're all fuckheads." he says as we walk to my locker.

"i forget you're famous sometimes." i say as i take out the books for my next class.

he cringes at my words, "i'm not famous." he says and i roll my eyes.

"yeah and i'm not madison." i respond to him.

"well technically you are." he says, referring to spam's username. i laugh at what he caught on before closing my locker, "so, my parents know about us."

"what'd they say?" i asked him.

"they're both happy and they really want to meet you." he tells me.