uno

𝐍𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐕𝐄

mattia

"junior year bro, are you excited?" asked alejandro who walked besides alvaro, roshaun, kairi, robert and i.

"i just want to play soccer and get the fuck out of here." i said as i walk into the halls of passaic valley.

"dude i wonder how the freshmen this year are." alvaro said and i chuckled.

"so you're going for freshmen now?" i ask him and he nods.

"hell yeah, we're juniors now. we can fuck whoever we want and get away with it." alvaro said and our whole group starts laughing.

"yeah okay virgin." says roshaun causing the laughter to increase.

"y'all not funny bruh." alvaro says and he walks ahead of us.

"it's okay man it'll happen eventually." i pat his back as i walk to my locker. i notice a lot of unfamiliar faces making me guess that they're all the new freshmen.

"why is everyone so fucking tall?" asked kairi.

"bro you're just short." i tell him.

"dude you're the fucking giant here of course you see everyone short." kairi said.

soon a familiar face walks up to me. "mattia!" she says and she jumps onto me and wraps her arms around my neck. taken aback, i slowly hug her not knowing what to do. "oh my god, it's been too long! how was your summer?" she asks.

"it was good jenna, what about you?" i say and the boys look at me with a weird face. jenna and i have been on and off for almost a year now. i met her when she was a freshman and i was a sophomore.

"it was good, but i missed you." she said and looks up to me. the bad thing about her was that she was short which was super inconvenient for several reasons, but her face made up for it.

"we should hang out again, you know." i tell her. "like old times." i say with a slight smirk and she hides her face as she blushes. she's still in love with me.

"you have my number, just give me a call." she winks and i chuckle, getting a little closer to her.

"phone works both ways." i say as i shut my locker.

"jenna!" i hear from behind her and she turns around.

"i better go." she says. "i'll text you." she smiles and walks away.

"i don't know how you do it mattia." alvaro says in shock and i chuckle.

"it's my h-"

"oh my god it's mattia polibio from tiktok!" a high pitched voice exclaims making me flinch. "and alejandro rosario!"

we all walk away as quickly as we can into the boys bathroom to avoid whoever the fuck that was.

"is this how it's gonna be from now on?" robert asks and i shrug.

"i guess so." said alejandro checking himself out in the mirror.

madison

"where the fuck is this class?" i whisper to myself. the schools in florida are not as complicated as the ones here in new jersey. "ah, 721." i say as i finally find the classroom i'm supposed to be in.

fuck, i'm already late and it's the first day.

my first class is calculus and it was thankfully the next math course i was supposed to take at my old school. i open the door and all the attention immediately diverts to me. the teacher looks at her watch and then at me. "you're seven minutes late, care to explain?"