Date with Conan, Finale.

We get to know eachother a little more.  We asked eachother stuff like, "what do you do in your free time?"  Conan asked first so I told him, "I love to go for walks, Color, read a book every once in a while, Listen to music, write Fan Fictions, or just fun random stories about love, scary stories.  I always loved writing fan Fictions because I always felt like I was living the life of Dating a Celebrity/YouTuber/songwriter.  But the BEST thing, is that I am ACTUALLY living that life, that would be a fake life otherwise." I Say. Then I ask him the same thing. "Well, I love a lot of the same things you do. And as you know, because you listen to my songs, I love to write music. That really comes from the soul, and talks about personal experiences. I'm very passionate about song writing. A lot like how people write down in a journal everything they're feeling, how it can be therapeutic. But I kinda take that to another level, by also singing about it. Whenever I'm going through the sad Boi hours, I just gotta sing it out." He says, rolling his head and smiling, and he side Eyes me, and it is the most precious thing. Well not really. The most precious thing is getting cuddles from him, and just his General Existence.
We talk for a couple more hours, and then soon it's 7:30 at night. I look at him and pout, and so does he. "I don't want you to leave." I Say. "Neither do I. It'll be Sad Boi Hours for sure for me tonight." Conan said. "It doesn't necessarily have to be Sad Boi Hours, because, would you like to spend the night tonight? I would be lacking some Precious cuddles tonight as I sleep if you don't." I Say. "Oh, I'd LOVE to spend the night! WOW! Already having our first sleepover on our First date!" He yawns. Then I do. It's only 7:30, but we got up and hung out at 5:00. Which was not planned, since we just couldn't sleep. Otherwise we would have slept late and got together at 2:15 for the Dinner date. "Ahhh, what an Incredible Day this was! Now it will be an incredible night. The day has ended, but the night has just begun. And although we'll sleep through the night, it will be amazing, because we get to have all night cuddles." I Say. "Yeah, I can't WAIT! Let's go!" He says, hopping off the couch.
We climb in bed and get real close to each other. We start giggling from excitement. It's the same thing as earlier, where I lay down, and lay my arm down, flat across the bed, so that when he lays down, I can wrap my arm around his stomach.  We just laid there for a bit, whispering to each other as we try to sleep.  But also, not wanting to go to sleep, because we didn't want to fall asleep then wake up what feels like 5 minutes later, when really it's 10 in the morning.  "I love you."  I Say, just minutes before we fell asleep, as I had my hand against his cheek, with the free arm."  "I love you too."  He says.  Then again, we both shift, getting comfortable, and I smile in a relaxed way, and press my cheek against his.  We fall asleep around 11:15.