enjoying our day/The panic!

Conan and I go out to eat, as we said we would, before going to the grocery store.  We have a nice breakfast at a nearby Coney Island.  I decided on Pancakes with chocolate chips, and Conan got an order of strawberry cheesecake French toast.  Which was basically just French toast, with strawberries, and cream cheese drizzle.  It was delicious, I know this because he offered me a bite.  Then I offered him a bite of mine.  "Mmm, Delicious Baby! Thank you for sharing!"  He says.  "And thank YOU for sharing your food with me!  That was delicious as well.  I crave it now.  I was craving chocolate chip pancakes, and I still am, but now I'm also craving that now."  I say.  "Well, I did order a full order of French toast.  I probably won't eat it all.  Would you like 1 half one?"  "Sure! Thanks so much this is so nice of you!"  I say.  "Anything to make my girl happy."  He says.  He forks it over to my plate.  We continue to dig into our food.  We have nice conversations as we eat.  We get full and ask for to go boxes.  We get them, as well as the bill.  We go to pay, and give her a tip.  Then we go head back out to the car, and go on our way to the store.  "Well I know what we're getting ingredients for at the store."  I say.  "Pancake batter, chocolate chips, cream cheese, strawberries, etc?" Conan asks.   "Yes! Nailed it!  What do you say we make it homemade tomorrow?  Also, I think we could make it interesting, by adding other ingredients to go with it, like cinnamon for chocolate chip pancakes, and hmmm, what would you want on your strawberry cheesecake French toast ?" I ask, stumped on what I would add to the recipe.  "Hmm, I'm not sure.  What about neopolitan ice cream?  And we'll see what else we can dream up in the store."  Conan says.  "Okay, sounds like a plan." I say.  "Or, what if I surprise you?"  I ask.  "SURE! I'm excited to see what you come up with."  Conan says. 
        We get to the store.  We buy bananas, strawberries, cocoa Krispie's, as well as strawberry Krispie's.  We also bought sugar free Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal, and Brown Sugar oatmeal.  It's actually really good! It tastes as if it actually did have sugar.  We also get this absolutely heavenly cinnamon butter spread.  Chocolate chips and cinnamon of course, eggs, lots and lots of eggs.  So that we have enough to make pancakes and French toast, and in case we want eggs for breakfast one day within the next few weeks.  We also got milk, orange juice, sausage, bacon, brioche bread, for brioche French toast, and the classic thick bread most popular for French toast.  We got yogurt, and granola, and other stuff to use for a yogurt parfait.  Then we went to get stuff for lunch and dinner.  We grabbed spaghetti noodles, hamburgers, salad, cucumbers, tomatoes, and other healthy things to Put in the salad.  We got tuna, sandwich meat, cheese, regular bread, cheese, again just like the eggs, lots and lots of it.  Mac and cheese, Peanut butter, jelly, etc.  then, next, we chose snacks.  We bought cheez Its, Crackers, chips, Stuff for cookies, homemade for Valentine's Day, since that's coming up in a few days.  Then I said, "I really want to be nostalgic.  I know it's a month away, but I would like to get stuff for Easter treats.  Specifically Bird nests, made of Chinese La Choi Hard noodles, chocolate, Chocolate crunchy eggs, and maybe a peep.  We made them in elementary school.  They were the best things ever! Can we get stuff for that, so we have it?"  I ask.  "Yeah! I've never had them or made them.  But it sounds amazing! And you can teach me how to make them!"  "Aww, wow! You've been missing out.  And I'd love to teach you!"  I say.  So I proceed to get those items.  I got sugar free chocolate chips for a batch for me, because I like to have as little sugar as possible.  Sugar is carbs.  And that helps gain weight.  I wanna keep my weight as it is.  and A bag of regular chocolate chips.
We finished up our shopping and headed home. When we're on our way home, I realize it's only been 3 months of dating. And we had sex LAST NIGHT! I panic big time, and sob. I look over him, "CoNaN?" He hears my voice tremble, and he looks at me, and he asks, "What's WRoNg?!" In a concerned tone of voice. "I just realized, it has only been 3 months of dating... it feels like it's been longer. Because I'm so in love with you.". I say.  "Why are you upset about it? Because you forgot how long it's been?" Conan asks.  "NO! The fact we had SEX last night! What if I get Pregnant?! Would you freak out? Would you be terrified because we tried to not get me pregnant, therefore you might not be ready to be a father?!" "Babe, Babe... Calm down. If that's the case, please know I will love you forever, I will stay with you, by your side. And that I will be ecstatic! Listen, if it happens, It's because It's part of Gods plan. He wants you to get pregnant even while you are taking birth control pills AND after we used a condom." "Ugh, you're the best! You're one person to help soothe my anxiety. However, now I have to ask my parents the same... My parents have said the same thing, but I don't think they would ever think I would have had sex at 21 years old, and in 3 months of a relationship." I sigh. "I really hope they'd be supportive as you would be." "I'll be there to let them know I wouldn't leave and all that." Conan says, calmingly. "Thank you baby. I love you SO much! I appreciate and love you for everything you are and do for me." I say. He holds my hand with one of his hands, while the other was on the steering wheel. He rubs the top of my hand soothingly, as I now slow the tears. We get home, and I sit on the couch, and he accompanies me. I have my phone in hand, hands shaking. I hesitate calling my parents. I finally do, after 10 minutes of me quietly crying, and Conan rubbing my shoulder blade gently. I hit the call button. They don't answer the first few rings. Of course! They answer real fast any other time. But not when I am having anxiety about having this discussion with them. They finally pick up the phone, before the thing went to voicemail. "Hello?" They answer. My voice was trembling again, "mOm? dAd?" "Are you okay darling?" They ask. "Well, I will definitely hopefully feel a lot better after this conversation, depending on how you react... Sooo... I lost my virginity last night... After only 3 months of dating... And it didn't feel like only 3 months. Love has made it seem so long. And now I'm scared of how you would react if I get pregnant? But please rest assured, I made sure we used protection, and I have been taking my birth control pill." "wELl, Darling, If you do happen to get pregnant, we will support you. Especially knowing you used protection, and did everything in your power to prevent it. Also, you ARE an adult, and you DO live on your own. And you're our daughter. So even if you didn't use protection, We could never disown you or be mad at you." They say, assuringly. I sob harder and loudly from relief. "Wow! You are the best parents ever! I appreciate you not getting upset over any of this." "Well, for one thing, Love is love. And making love with someone who is worth it is okay! No matter how long it's been, or how old you are. I remember I was 16 when I had sex for the first time."my mom admitted. I giggle, and sniffle. "Really?" "Yeah!" She says. "Thank you guys so much for making me feel better." "Well yeah, we're your parents. And we love you." "I love you guys too! Also I miss you!" I say. Then they say, "we miss you too! You should come over soon! You know you're welcome anytime." "I know. Maybe in the next couple days I'll pay you a visit." "Sounds great sweetie!" "I'll see you then." "I look forward to it." They say. "Me too. Bye bye." "Bye."
Conan looks at me, and continues to rub my back in a light touch. "You feel better now?" "100% Thanks for supporting me, and easing me into having the courage to call them." I say, and lean my head into his neck. "You're welcome, that's what boyfriends are supposed to do. I'm glad I helped you." Conan says, and gives my side a mini squeeze.