Final baby nursery preparations!

After the event was over, we sent some kids home with some balloons, and we kept some.  we cleaned up.  My parents and sisters helped out with that.  Afterwards, Conan and I went to shopping for the rest of the things.  When we got there, we went and bought a double stroller, so we can fit both babies in one.  2 car seats, a toy bin for the boat load of toys, a baby changer, we bought some metal rods, to install in the bedroom closet.  Because there is just NOT gonna be enough room in the dresser for all those clothes.  Plus, all the other clothes we will get our babies because they are spoiled.  So since we decided we Will hang some clothes up, we need to buy hangers.  After being at the store for an hour, we check out and head home.  Once we get home,  we got everything out of the car, and began to get everything set up.  We got SO much clothes for us to fold.  2 whole baskets full! It was fun to fold them.   Conan and I bought clothes for the babies.  And he even bought me a shirt.  We both ordered it online, with express delivery.  I got personalized shirts that say, "Musician in Training."  On one of them, and another says, "Daddy's voice is music to my ears."  "My Daddy makes music, what's YOUR superpower?" One more that says "MANIAC in the making."  His gift for the babies and I aren't coming until 3 days from now.  Same with the ones I got for the babies.  After we are done ordering, we continued getting everything organized.  Next up on the list, is the toys.  The toy bin fit quite a bit of toys!  We put the stroller in the Garage.  We have a big bathroom, so we put the diaper changer in there.  We place the diapers in there, as well as the other changing station essentials.  Like the rash cream, powder, wipes, etc.  My goodness! I can not wait to meet our babies! I am picturing them in all the little outfits.  Only a short, yet most likely long amount of time until I can meet them!