THE BABIES ARE COMING!

At approximately 11:15 At night, on November 14th, I woke up feeling my water break! "CONAN!! CONAN!!" I scream excitedly. He wakes up and smiles wide, seeing my wide smile. He knew why I was so excited. He starts crying. "MY WATER BROKE!" I cry so hard. We hug each other SUPER tight! We hurry up, trying to make sure we have everything for the next few days at the Hospital. I choose like, 8 different outfits. Lol. One of them is the Ladybug one! Then of course I packed the LadyBug Blanket. Conan brought the Cowboys blanket and bear. I also brought the "Mommy's Little Sunshine" onesie, and the Pooh Bear and HunnyBunny shirt. I take a pack of Diapers, the wipes. All the changing essentials, and the Quilt that I had not had time to finish lately. I just have to stuff the feathers in it though, then close it up with the final stitch. The contractions start coming. They HURT! But it Doesn't even phase me, because the excitement is overpowering the pain. I take everything the babies and I need, and everything I WANT for emotional and physical comfort. Especially the hot gel pad.  Finally, we are on our way to the hospital. Conan and I grab our packages for each other from the mail. We got it a few days ago, but we decided to wait.
"Oh my gosh! I Can't WAIT to meet our babies finally!" I say, sobbing. "I know! Me either! It's been SO long of waiting! Also, how are you feeling? Any pain?" "Oh honey, YEAH it sure hurts! But it's almost like the overwhelming amount of excitement is numbing the pain. Like, the pain doesn't even phase me." "I'm glad to hear it doesn't bother you. Sorry you're in a lot of pain though." He says sympathetically. "That's okay baby. It's another part of pregnancy that's worth it. I mean, the beauty that comes from it! I have not yet experienced it, but I know I'm up for something amazing!" I tell him. "That's a good way of looking at it." I text my parents, My best friend, and My sister in a group chat: "GUYS! MY WATER JUST BROKE!!! CONAN AND I ARE HEADING TO THE HOSPITAL NOW! 😁💖💛" My parents and blood sister text back saying, "OMG! CONGRATULATIONS!!! ON THE WAY! WHICH HOSPITAL?!" I give them the address of it. "Okay! Be there Shortly! How are you feeling?!" "VERY EXCITED!" I reply. When Conan and I check into the Hospital, it is a 20 minute wait. They try to be quick with getting pregnant women in labor into rooms quick. They wheel me to the room, and Conan walks next to me, holding my hand, smiling sweetly. "You've got this babe! I know it!" "Thank you so much! It's appreciated! However unfortunately, even if I didn't want to give birth, the funny thing about pregnancy is, you can't just undo it. Or put it on pause." I say, making myself laugh. "My point is, if I wasn't ready, I'd HAVE to give birth anyways. Lol." I say. After a long trip down the hall to my room, they help me out of the wheelchair, and get me up into the bed. The nurses help me get as comfortable as I can be. Once I'm all settled in, I ask Conan for the ladybug blanket. So he digs it out of the bag, and lays it on my stomach. He then gently kisses me on the forehead. "Thank you, Baby." I say, puckering up, and kissed him back on the lips. "Of course. Anything else you want or need?" He asks. "No, not right now. OH wait! Actually, I would love to have some TV on please!" I request. "Okay, tv it is!" Conan says, grabbing the remote. It immediately turns on to The Golden Girls. "Keep this on please. It's one of my favorite shows! For a special reason. And OMG! I think I FINALLY figured out the signs! Those gut feelings! You see, my Grandma LOVED Watching The Golden Girls. And I loved watching it with Her! And how could I forget? The signs she always seems to give me are in forms of a heart. They always have been ever since she passed! And the fact Of all the Cardinal feathers, The gut feeling it was a girl... I'll tell you a funny story about that! One time, she lit a candle in a church for a girl. Her sister had 4 girls! No boys. Lol. Her power! It's still unclear about the ladybugs....". I think for a moment, and gasp. "She always considered me her good luck charm, and I consider her mine! Maybe she is Our Daughter's good luck charm! Ladybugs are said to be good luck!" I get SO excited the more I figure out. Then, a Cardinal flies at the window right outside the hospital room. Also what's nice is, I have the whole room to myself. I sit there and ponder the thought of my Gaga being close with my daughter. I feel an indescribable or measurable amount of peace. "I know what I'm gonna name our daughter... Luna." I say, in a relaxed voice. "Awww, That is A very beautiful name!" Conan says. "Luna Mae. And you wanna know why?" I ask. "Why?" He asks. "Because My Gaga was my moon." "AWW! What a perfect Thing!" "Yes! And she is going to be SUCH a perfect daughter! Also, I am excited to name her that, because I can't think of a better honor of my Grandma than that." I say. I then start stuffing the quilt with the feathers, and stitch it up. It takes me a half hour all together. I also of course enjoy listening to and watching The Golden Girls play on TV. Thankfully for me, it's a MARATHON of it! The Cardinal builds a nest to lay in. Constantly going back and forth between the window, and the ground to gather leaves and twigs. I smile watching it. "Look at that. The Cardinal is making a nest. If it truly is a sign from Gaga, I think it will stay for the whole time I'm at the hospital with the baby." I tell Conan, looking at him lovingly.