A cute, potentially helpful idea.

We both wake up with a huge smile on our faces. "Good Morning my love." We say to each other. Then I get an idea. "Hey, would you wanna go to Build-A-Bear workshop with me? I have a cute idea." "Sure! Let's go!" He says. We stay on the phone with each other as we get ready. Then he soon says, "Alright, I'm ready if you are." "I am." I say smiling. "Okay awesome! I'll be there in about 10 minutes." Conan tells me. "Sounds good!" I said. "But wait, can we stay on the phone together until I get there? I don't want to say goodbye." He says, pouting. I chuckle because it's so cute. "Of course love!" I say. So we stay on the phone for the 10 minutes, until he pulls into the parking lot. I wave. "I'm on my way down." I say, and we hang up. I get out to the car and he leans in to give me a peck on the lips. So of course I lean in too. He gets the cutest smile on his face when he pulls away. And says, "I love you." "I love you too!" I say happily. "ready to go? He asks. "Yep! I'm SO excited!" "Me too." He says. So we go on our way. Soon we are there, within 45 minutes. "So what do you want to do here?" Conan asks. "Well I was thinking, that so that we don't miss each other as much when we can't be together for the night, we could have a bear that represents us. So you pick out a bear you would like to represent me, and I'll pick one that could represent you, and whichever we choose, we talk to the mic, and put that in the other ones bear. Then we can technically cuddle with each other." He cries and says, "AWW that is SO sweet!" "I'm making a Dallas Cowboys bear. Because you're from Texas!" I say, and snatch it out of the bin. Conan looks for a bit.
"I would love the Fuzzy Rainbow panda. Because you make me feel all fuzzy when I'm around you!" He says so adorably, I'm pretty sure my heart ACTUALLY just melted!  We grab our bears and walk over to the lady who was working the stuffing machine.  He smiles so greatly his face gets scrunched, and it is the cutest thing!  Then the lady had him hold the heart, kiss it, and squeeze it tight.  He had that same face, and he squeezed SUPER tight!  Then of course he kissed it.  Then he grabbed a speaker, and I spoke into it.  "When you miss me, just cuddle with this bear and remember, I am there.  Maybe not physically, but in a sense."  I say.  Then Conan does the same for mine.  Then we decided to hold, kiss, and squeeze Each other's hearts.  So the one he squeezed, he put in my bear.  And I squeezed his bears heart and kissed it.  We then were instructed to tell the lady when to stop, for level of plushness.  We both chose the least amount of stuffing, so that they could be SUPER cuddly.  We then went to "Bathe" our bears.  Then picked out an outfit, and paid for our bears. 
        We then name our bears on the Computer.  So I name mine Conan, and he names his Katie.  We then walk out with the box houses and certificates.  We get to the car and I say, "I hope this helps."  As I look at him lovingly.  "And I wish the very same that your bear helps you feel less sad about not having each other physically to cuddle with."  He starts sobbing because he's so happy.  "I am just SO happy.  I'm sorry for crying.  Just happy tears.  This is just SO incredibly thoughtful!"  He says, and his head goes limp onto my shoulder.  We sit there in the car in the parking lot of Build A Bear, and I just rubbed his back and wrapped my Arms around his shoulder for a few minutes until he stopped crying.  I say, "Aww, well I'm very happy you're so happy about it!" We drive back.  We go to my apartment because why not spend the day together and cuddle?  And we have a foursome.  Not sexual.  Just simple, sweet, innocent cuddles.  Meaning I cuddled with him, and Conan's bear, the one named Katie.    Then Conan cuddled with me and the Conan Bear, since that was mine.  To make it feel a little more like we are actually with each other, considering we have held each other's bears in our arms.  So it just adds a bit of special concept.  We lay there on the couch for about an hour and a half.  Then we sat up, and he hugged the bear as tight as he hugged the heart.  He also rested his chin on it.  I of course hug the Katie Bear, for Conan. 
      Soon, it is Dinner time, so we grab McDonalds.  Then we spend a few more hours just sitting and eating, and all that.  I even grab a blanket that we get warm under.  Then we share some Hot Chocolate, and soon, it is time for him to leave again.  It is now 10:15.  "I again, don't want to leave, but at least I have my Katie Bear to snuggle with."  He says, and again, squeezed it real tight and pressed his chin into it.   I wrap my arm around Conan and kiss him on the cheek, then again on the lips, and say, "I know,  I don't want you to go either.  But for both of us, this should help, and I think we just don't want to say goodbye in general.  Like I literally cry when leaving from my friends or cousins house after 2 nights sleeping over."  "Yeah, and maybe we won't need to fall asleep on call together."  "Yeah that's true.  But if you decide you would also like to video call me, you promise me you Will?  Let's say you're fine for a while, then you fall asleep, wake up at 2:15 wishing we were talking/sleeping on call.  Please do not hesitate to call."  I say/ask.  "I do promise, and do you promise to do the same?" He asks.  "Yes."  "No matter what time?"  He makes sure.  "No matter what time."  I state back to him.  "Okay, I love you.  Goodnight."  He says.  "I love you too, my sweetheart.  Goodnight.  Sleep well."  I say.  "Thank you, same to you."