The next day

Conan and I started our day like we usually do when we fall asleep next to each other.  Waking up in each other's arms.  It feels SO different this time.  Because this is the first time that starts falling asleep and waking up in each other's arms every single day for the rest of our lives.  I made a Post on My FaceBook, to let everyone know I moved in with Him.  I said, "I'm lucky and SO thrilled to announce that I have officially moved in with my Boyfriend of 3 months! Ever since we met, we constantly had sleepovers.  Because we could just never seem to get enough time together.  We could spend 3 whole days, and 2 nights together, and somehow we never wanted to leave.  Well now we decided that it's been long enough, and we do not have to ever be away from each other."  I say in my post.
"I am so happy you're living with me forever! And that it started since Yesterday. Before we get married." "Yeah me too. It's so incredible and exciting!"  "Besides, it doesn't matter if we're not married.  I do know for a fact though, that you are the woman I want to spend the rest of my life with." Conan says.  I smile and look at him lovingly, and start to tear up.  "Awww, Conan, that's so sweet! And good, because I want to spend the rest of MY life with you!"  I finally say.  He leans in with a smile as he puckers his lips.  I lean in too, and soon, our lips touch.  Boy our kisses are always So magical!  It's a slow kiss this time, and it's way different than all the rest of the kisses in the past.  The way our lips followed each other's moves, was so amazing!  "WoW!  That was a kiss like no other before!"  I say, feeling a bit breathless.  "I know, WoW!"  He says back, also breathless.  "DaMn you're sexy when you talk while you're breathless."  I say.  "Am I really?"  He asks.  "Oh yeah, HELL Yeah!"  I tell him.
       "Hey look, I'm really sorry to say this, but the fact that the kiss was so incredible and left me breathless, kinda makes me curious about what it will be Like to make love to you."  Conan says with a shaky voice, due to lack of breath and anxiousness.  His cheeks were flushed from being embarrassed.  "Aww, babe, why are you sorry?"  I ask caringly.  "Well, you said you don't want to have sex until you get married.  And I feel like having that curiosity kinda makes me disrespectful.  I feel guilty for being curious."  Conan explains.  He started crying because he was so nervous.  I wipe his tears away and talk to him assuringly.  "Hey, hey, don't feel guilty.  Don't be sorry.  Listen, I'm kinda curious too.  I was thinking the same thing.  I'm certain you're the one I'm gonna marry.  I love you in a very passionate way.  I've developed that passionate love for you In the 3 months we've been dating.  Okay?  So I will allow you to come inside of me, whenever you are ready."  I say in a soothing voice, hoping to calm him down.  He nods and chokes on some tears.  "Okay.  I'm glad I'm not the only one who feels curious.  And thanks for not making me feel ashamed for feeling how I feel.  Now I don't feel guilty."  He says.