3 weeks later.

March 12th: I woke up this morning not feeling very well. I figured, it was time for my period to come anyways, so I just thought it was that. I went to the bathroom. No blood yet. Typically my periods can be a day or so late.

March 13th: I woke up feeling even worse than yesterday. It felt like I had been harshly kicked. "Conan, My stomach and back hurts REALLY badly." I whine. "Okay love, I will get you a heating pad." "Thank you love." "My pleasure. I never want you to suffer."

March 14th: still No period... and I still feel awful. I bet it's coming. Maybe that's why my symptoms of pain and everything has gotten worse with each passing day....

March 15th: UGH, STILL no period. What the heck. I want this period to come so my cramps and everything can go away for a few more weeks.

March 16th: I gasp. I start shaking. Conan is sleeping. Also, I bought a few pregnancy tests a bit ago. I decided to grab one and take one. I did as it said. I peed on it, and sat and waited for a line to appear. A few minutes pass, and I see the line appear. Then I See the second line appear.... I'm Pregnant! I jump up off the toilet, and run to the room, and gently shake Conan awake. "Babe, I'm pregnant....". I say, my hands tremble and I have the pregnancy test in my hand, to show him. He leans against his side on the bed, and looks at the pregnancy test. "Oh my god! This is incredible! WOW! I'm gonna be a father! We're gonna have a mini version of the two of us, because of our love." He tears up. His eyes were full of tears. None had fallen yet. "Are you ok?" "Yes, I'm just so happy and excited!" He exclaims, and tears start rapidly falling out of his eyes. He reaches for a hug. "Ohhh, I am excited too! Love is a beautiful thing. The thought of our love combining together, to make a child, is just indescribable." I say. Conan and I cuddle real close, and he puts a hand on my stomach. "Although the tiny human is barely anything right now, when it comes to size, it's practically microscopic, it is everything to me already! Knowing the woman who is already my everything, is growing him/her. And I'm excited to take on the challenge and role of taking care of two you's."  Conan says.  "And I know you'll succeed in that challenge.  And I will of course help in this challenge."  I say.  "I have not planned on leaving since I met you. And it still is a promise. Even If I didn't want a kid right now, I would still stay right now.  And forever. we used a condom, and it still happened. So I'd say we're meant to be parents right now.  It's horrible when two people make love, protected or not, and the girl gets pregnant and the man leaves. I would never do that." Conan says, tearing up. "I know baby. Because you LOVE me! And you are a MAN! And yeah it is really sad that happens." I give him a side squeeze. "I love you SO much, Conan. Okay?" "Okay, and I love you too!" He says with a wide smile, wiping away his tears. "That's sweet. But I love you more!" "That's sweeter! But I love you most!" "I love you to infinity!" I say. "I love you to infinity and back!" He says, making that part up. "That makes no sense! You can't love me to Infinity and BACK!" I say, giggling. He pouts. "Don't underestimate my love for you! Okay?"  "Okay baby. I'm sorry. I don't mean to make you sad. So okay, you win." I say, kissing him on the nose, gently.   "He smiles real big.  "YaYYyyyyyy! I win!"  Conan says.  "Do you have to win at everything though? You already won my heart."  I say.  Cheesy but true.  "But you also won mine baby.  So I think we can take turns winning."  He suggests.  "Well that sounds fair.  That sounds like a fair deal."  I say. "Good, I'm glad we came to an agreement." He says, feeling satisfied with the agreement. "Me too. Because now both of us are happy again." I say. "Exactly." He says.