A relaxing day at The house

It's the next day, our third day in the wonderful state of Texas.  We wake up at 10:30 in the morning.  Again, the babies slept all night.  Therefore so did I.  Conan's eyes were still closed, but he smiled at me, knowing I was awake.  He was awake too.  Just resting his eyes.  He pulled me in closer to him, because apparently we stopped cuddling at some point in our sleep.  I smile at him widely, and whisper "Good Morning, my handsome King."  "Good morning my gorgeous Queen."  Conan says back, also with a smile on his face.  He opens his eyes slowly and we are now looking at each other.  I blush. "Wow, I still make you blush, just by looking at you! That's impressive." Conan says. "I was literally just about to say that exactly! I think it's just that I was so in awe, watching your eyes slowly open. It was so adorable! And it might be the fact that we are now looking at each other." I say. "Aww, it's so cute.  It's like you get Flustered the little things.  You're so adorable!"  Conan says sweetly.  "You're even more adorable."  I say back.  "Impossible.  There's no way I'm even half as cute as you."  Conan denies.  "Conan, but you ARE cuter than me!  You're more than half as cute.  I wish you would see what I see.  Although we won't come to an agreement, unless it's an agreement to disagree.  You're never gonna say you're cuter, and I'll never say I'm the cuter one."  I say.  "True.  We can agree to disagree."  Conan says. "Okay, good." I Say. We lay in bed for another hour, then we decide to get up. The babies wake up for their routine feeding. By routine I mean they eat when they wake up. At any time. "They've really been sleeping good lately! This is so good for them! And good for us! We don't have to wake up once or twice in the middle of the night. It might just be the peacefulness of a new environment." I Say. "Yeah I think so. I'm grateful for that. Especially cause that eases my anxiety about you being overworked and overly exhausted. Ever since the second day of being here, I calmed down. Remember the first night here? I was having a complete anxiety attack. I had like an emotional, mental breakdown. And saying how you should be in a wheelchair for the trip to Buc-ee's. I guess it's a good thing. I mean it is... but I just kinda feel like a bad fiancé because I completely forgot about the wheelchair! What if you HAD passed out from exhaustion?!" Conan says. I can tell it really bothers him. "Oh, babyyy, look at me! don't EVER let yourself feel like a horrible Fiancé! You're far from that! I'm actually really glad that you forgot. Because that means you were calm. I don't want you to be so worried. It's sweet but you're gonna be very paranoid. You seem like you started to get like that, based on the first night. It can only do bad things to your mental health state. And I really don't want you to be paranoid or maybe even depressed." I Say, tearing up. We lay the babies back down and decide not to get up quite yet, cause Conan's having a moment again. It just suddenly came on. And of course that upsets me. And the thought of him being paranoid and depressed made me so sad. Instead of getting up, we lay back down, and he curls up in the fetal position. I pull him closer to me, as tears stream down his face. I run my hands through his hair, and rub his back in gentle circles. All in hopes to calm him down. As he sees me crying, he says softly "Don't cry darling. Please. I don't mean to worry you. I can't help but worry about you. I love you!" Conan Says. "I know, and that's exactly why I am worried about YOU! Because I love you so much and I don't want you to be depressed again! You said you were depressed ever since around 7 years old, up until we met. I don't want you to go through that again. You JUST don't DesErVe It! And I don't want you to be paranoid. You'll get many anxiety attacks if that happens. I hope that moment was just a one time thing. And it doesn't matter that you're worrying me. I care. And i'd rather you be honest, and have me worry, than holding it in. The fact you held it in the past month, is bad enough. That's why you're panicking easily. I don't want you to keep it in anymore. You understand me? Is that clear? And if you need additional help, we will get it for you. Like if talking to me isn't enough, maybe we can get you a prescription, or get you a therapist." I Say, just sobbing. Conan sobs too. Hard breaths and all. "I know, I appreciate you being concerned. It's just hard seeing you be worried about me. But I promise I will continue expressing my worries and thoughts from now on. And you must realize, I don't think I could ever become depressed when you exist in my life. I can't see that ever happening. But I could definitely and am definitely seeming to be paranoid. And it scares me, on top of the fear over you. And yes, I would appreciate you getting me all the help I need. And to me it matters that I worry you." "Conan, everything is going to be okay. I promise you. As long as you keep talking out all your thoughts and feelings with me, my worries will decrease, and so will yours I'm hoping. But aww, I'm glad you think you won't become depressed as long as I'm in your life. I really hope you don't become depressed. I hope you don't get proven wrong. And don't feel bad for worrying me. I'd rather go through everything with you. And we can get through this together. If I'm upset, and worried about you, you can comfort me. Just like you are right now, while I comfort you at the same time. We are each other's comfort Crowd!" I Say.
We lay there for another little while, and we finally officially get up. Ashley is sitting in the living room. She could see Conan was crying. "Hey, good afternoon! What's wrong?" She asks caringly. He starts getting worked up again, just from her asking. He starts to cry again. So I say "come here." I pull him down onto my lap from his stomach. I wrap both my arms around his stomach. "I'm just stressed about Katie! She works so hard even when she's exhausted! I worry she's gonna become physically and mentally exhausted! And We were talking About how peaceful it is here. And how that's probably the reason the babies sleep through the night. And how that's probably why I didn't take a wheelchair for Katie when we went to Buc-ee's yesterday. I had told her the day before, that I wanted to have her sit in one, so she wouldn't pass out possibly. And I felt like a horrible fiancé for forgetting. I'm supposed to protect my girl at all cost! At all times! And I'm just struggling. I kept these feelings and thoughts to myself for too long." Conan says. He sobs again. I frown and tell Ashley: "He's having a hard time today. He slouches in my lap. He's breathing in only inhales for like, 10 seconds straight, "baby. Breathe out. You're gonna make yourself nauseous if you keep breathing in. then he exhales for 2 seconds, then another 10 seconds of only inhaling, then 2 seconds exhaling. "Conan, stop inhaling for so long. And then exhaling for 2 seconds. I seriously don't want you to get sick. Cause that's not fun." I Say. I rub his chest, hoping to ease his breathing. 1 minute later, Conan says "My stomach hurts. 🥺😖😩" "I'm sorry baby. And I know you couldn't control your breathing. So sorry for trying to force you to." I say. "That's okay. You just were being your caring self. Of course you don't want me to be nauseous from not breathing out enough. So out of instinct, you urgently told me to breathe out. The nausea should go away with at least a few minutes of normal breathing." Conan says. "Yeah, I hope so. I don't like when you don't feel good. And you're upset which started this whole thing."  "Yeah.  I'll feel better soon.  I'm okay.  I'm just having a moment."  Conan says.  "Yeah, and I'm sorry you're going through this."  I Say.  "It's okay.  It's my own fault.  I wouldn't be having a moment if I had just talked about my worries a month ago.  Now it's all built up, so now any minor thing is gonna set off a tearful moment.  Or any minor thing can make me feel like a bad fiancé, If I do something wrong, like forgetting to do things that I should in order to take care of you."  Conan says.  "I know, you wouldn't probably deal with this if you had told me back then.  But you didn't do that.  So we can't quite say that you wouldn't be upset still.  Worry is worry.  And also, I'm gonna feel bad anyways, regardless of if it's your fault or not."  I Say sweetly.
We sat there for a while, with him on my lap. Then Ashley asks "hey, do you guys wanna go swimming?" "Sure! That would be fun!" Conan says. "I would love to go swimming!" I say. "The babies could get to feel the water for the first time! That's so exciting to think about!" Conan and I get ready, and we get the babies ready. We grab the towels, I of course apply lotion everywhere, and I remind him to put some on, then I rub it all over the babies skin.  Once we're all ready to swim, Conan grabs the camera, so we can record the babies first time ever touching water.  I walk into the pool, using the steps.  They were concrete.  Like those cool pools at public pools.  No ladder.  Conan was recording before I even got to the steps.  I introduce the babies to water.  "This is water, do you like it?"  Then Luna instantly kicked her feet gently, as soon as they touched the water.  It was like she knew what to do!  Somewhat.  I laid her on her belly, as I held onto it with my stomach, to see what she would do.  She literally started moving her arms around while kicking at the same time!  "That's a BIG girl!  You're swimming!  Before you even know what swimming is!"  I say. She has a great time! Now it's My turn to record, as Conan Carries Conan Jr. in. Conan Jr. also kicks, and splashes as he is being held up. He laughs a bit. So they both have a ton of fun, and now we finish recording the moment, and I can swim with Luna. Although since they're only babies, Conan and I can't exactly swim with them in our arms. So we get their baby carriers, and put them in those, outside of the pool, so we could still see them. Ashley and Conan and I did multiple races to each end of the pool. Conan did a sexy sidestroke method. We also swam underwater for a bit. I even watched Conan from above water. It was cool to see him glide across the water. He would like, stretch his arms out far, for a longer glide. And while I was watching him glide, I noticed his back seemed curvy a little bit. When he comes up, I say "hey, I've never noticed that curve in your back. Do you have scoliosis, and I didn't know about it?" I ask.  He blushes, seeming a bit embarrassed.  "Yeah, I didn't tell you because I feel self conscious about it."  Conan says.  "Well, that's fair you didn't tell me.  Because baby, I have scoliosis too!  And I'm not self conscious.  I've learned to love and accept it.  Everything that's different about me, are a part of me.  I could have told you I have scoliosis.  I don't know why I didn't."  I say.  "Oh, baby I didn't know you have scoliosis!  That's cool! I'm not the only one of the two of us!"  "Yeah baby, that's why my sides are caved in.  They used to not be caved in, until I developed the scoliosis."  "Well I love your curves.  I love them a lot.  And I'm so happy to know you have it too.  Hopefully that doesn't sound mean."  Conan says.  I chuckle a little.  "No baby, I'm just as excited as you are.  There was apparently one more person in my family who has it.  So It made me think it was pretty rare.  But actually, some friends had it.  And I'm like "wow!  Really?!  THAT'S SO COOL, I HAVE SCOLIOSIS!"  I would tell my friends.  Lmao!"  I say, laughing.  "I've had scoliosis since I was 13.  And that's so funny.  But yeah, it is exciting when you find out other people have it.  Because you realize you're not alone."  Conan says.  "Yeah, exactly!  That may mean our kids are probably at very high risk for it as well.  So we'll have to get it checked out for them when they're older.  I say probably by the time they're 5.  And hopefully they'll be like ours.  Where it won't need to be treated or corrected.  Some options are back braces, or surgery.  And I absolutely am not gonna put my child through surgery, unless they're in pain.  That's what the doctor told me.  They said I have a 45 degree curve.  And that I probably wouldn't need surgery unless it causes me severe pain.  The only time it hurts for the most part, is when I'm biking.  Because I have a muscle mass, so I think what happens is, the muscles tighten up as my muscles move up and down, starting from my lower back.  But I wouldn't consider that a reason to undergo surgery.  It's not worth it I don't think.  If it gets worse one day, then yeah, I'll consider surgery.  But I'm Good for now.  My mom and I looked up the surgery for it.  To see what would go on.  And my god, it sounds very painful.  Obviously I'd be under anesthesia, so I wouldn't feel it during the surgery.  But it would hurt afterwards, I guarantee it."  I say.  "I'm sorry you have back pain whenever you bike.  That really sucks."  "That's okay,  I used to lean almost all the way back, so it's like, I can lay my back down, to relax it as I bike.  But now I can barely do that.  So I think my scoliosis has gotten worse.  I'll have to get it checked out.  Just to see.  And I used to put my legs behind my neck.  I can't do that anymore since getting scoliosis.  I've lost some of my flexibility in other words.  And that's another thing.  If I were to go under surgery, I would lose all flexibility.  I'll take the flexibility I still have, thank you very much.  Lol."  I say.  "I say you should definitely get it checked out.  We can set up an appointment soon.  I'm also curious to see if it got worse.  I hope not.  And also, maybe you could talk to the doctor about that muscle always hurting when you're biking.  See if they can give you a cream or ointment to prevent that or soothe it."  Conan says.  "Well, I will have to call the children's hospital first.  Because that's where I got my scans done.  They have my whole entire history, leading up to when I was 18.  They'd have to send over the papers to a different hospital, since I'm not a kid anymore.  Then, I can make an appointment with the new doctor I get."  I explain to Conan.  "Okay, and that will probably take a while.  So we'll have to call the children's hospital soon.  Especially since you lived in Michigan, now you live in L.A. with me.   So it would take a bit of time."  Conan says.  "Yeah, we'll call soon.  And while I'm at it, I'd love to see about my hips.  They pop a lot. They don't usually hurt, but it annoys the hell out of me, because they pop more than ever.  Like, sometimes it pops 10 or more times a day.  You know that.  Because they pop so often."  I say.  "Yeah, unfortunately I know that.  It sounds so horrible.  It sounds very painful.  I'm surprised it doesn't usually hurt you."  Conan says.  "Yeah, me too.  It's just annoying to hear and feel it pop so much.  I don't know why it started happening so often in a day.  I've tried stretching.  It doesn't work.  Maybe there's a specific stretch I need to do, personally.  There are all kinds of stretches.  I wonder if I could do a lunge, but really stretch my hips out far.  I'll try that starting later today."  I say.   "Yeah, and if not, at least You could try and ask the doctor."  Conan says.   We end the conversation about that.  "Well that was a very good conversation, I enjoyed that a lot!"  I say.  "Same here! I love that I got to know about it in depth of how it affects you personally.  I don't have those problems.  I'm sorry you have to.  I hope I can feel how you feel, so you don't have to suffer alone."  Conan says.  "Ohhh, baby that's so sweet.  But I don't want you to suffer."  I say.  "I want to if it means you aren't the only one suffering."  Conan says.  "Sweetie, I promise you.  It's not that bad.  I wouldn't consider me suffering."  I say. "Okay, well then I could feel your pain. Why feel bad if I wouldn't suffer?" Conan asks. "Because, I don't want you to be in any pain!" I say. "And neither do I. I just would rather I go through it too if you have to, so you don't have to go through it alone." I sigh. "Okay we're gonna just keep arguing about this if we don't stop. So let's stop discussing it. We see each other's points of views, that's all that matters. We each got our point across." I say. "Okay yeah good idea." Conan agrees. We floated around too, after swimming a bit. It was a fun pool party, with music blasting on a speaker. We even tossed a ball around, and swam for pool toys, to see how many each could get before coming up above water again. So that was fun!
After a while of that, we prepared lunch for ourselves. Eating PB&J sandwiches, mine with butter, chips, and other snacks, and healthier options, fruit. Strawberry, pineapple, blueberries, etc. even freeze dried fruit snacks. We ate them outside, on the patio, with the table that's out there. We had the towels wrapped around us. Conan had his around just his waist. It was pretty sexy seeing his torso being all wet, dripping with water. I didn't say anything cause I didn't want to make Ashley feel uncomfortable or awkward. Sometimes it can be weird making comments like that to their significant other, In front of someone else. But oh I enjoyed it. I almost enjoyed it more than my sandwich! The sandwich WAS pretty bomb though. lol. But I'm just sayin', he was sitting there, soaking torso, looking hotter than Hot Taki's, and Flaming Hot Doritos, Flaming Hot Cheetos, and all flaming hot foods combined. Not Just spice wise. But also Bananas Foster, Anything where they light a food on fire. And honestly probably hotter than walking on hot coals. You get the point, I'll stop referencing things.
It is now 1:30 in the afternoon. So it was a late lunch. After lunch, we decided to have a fun water balloon fight! It's hot today, so anything to do with water sounds amazing today. So we start filling up the balloons, using a hose. And we had a bucket to put them in afterwards.  We filled up over 200 balloons all together between the 3 of us. We whip them at each other super quick. That lasts us like a half hour for all 200 balloons! I accidentally threw one of the last ones a bit too hard. He cried. It made a welt on his belly. "Ohhh, baby, I'm sorry! I didn't mean to hurt you!" I say, with sympathy. "It's okay, it REALLY hurts though. Ouch! But I'll live." Conan says. "Do you want me to kiss it? Will that Make it all better?" I ask. Conan smiles through the tears. He nods. "Yes! That would help a lot I think." "Okay baby. I'll give it some kisses. So I tell him to sit in the pool side lounge chair. "There, sit there in the hospital chair. And I will give you a prescription, after examining you." I say. Conan laughs and sits down. "Now, what seems to be the problem?" I ask. "You PELTED ME WITH A BALLOON!" He says, laughing and putting his arms out. Like he's trying to say "DUH!" I can't keep a straight face and my voice cracks as I try to hold in my laughter. "I'm sorry sir. I don't know what you're talking about. I must be their doppelgänger. In other words, the girls lookalike. But I'm sorry that happened. Now let's get this looked at and treated." I say. I get my face right next to his belly, and I touch it and poke it. I see a literal welt/bump. I felt so bad. But I'm being the doctor. I'm not me right now. I'm Doctor Katie! As a doctor, who's not me, I cannot feel bad for something I didn't do. Even though the not doctor version of me did it. "Oooh, this looks pretty nasty, but it's nothing we can't fix with a simple 5 day prescription, or while symptoms last. I prescribe you belly kisses. You should receive them by another persons mouth, as soon as possible." I say. "Thank you so much, Doctor Katie! I just know I'm gonna be healed in no time!" Conan says. So now me, Katie Katie, not doctor Katie, I kiss his stomach. Right on the tiny bump, Multiple times. "There, is that better now?" I ask. "A little bit. Actually much better! But it still hurts. I can have another dose later." Conan says. "Okay, I will give you your second dose tonight." I say. "Okay. That's the one medicine I won't refuse. I'm baby. I don't like medicine. If I'm sick, in real life, I'm not kidding, you will need to force me." Conan says. "Oh my god, lol. So basically, I'm gonna be raising 3 babies when you're sick. But I don't mind, because I love all of my babies, and they're all worth it." I say lovingly, and I smile. "I know you do. And when you're sick, I'LL be taking care of 3 babies. And all of them are worth it." Conan says, smiling, crinkling his nose, and booping my nose. I giggle. "I adore you." I say. "I adore you more!" Conan says. "I adore you most!" I say. "Well I love you to infinity!" Conan says. "Well I love you to infinity and back!" I say. "AWW! DARN IT! You won! I mean, aww, congrats!" Conan says. I laugh. I then grab his jawline, and lift his chin up just a little, and hold his jawline as we kiss. It was very passionate and lasted about a minute. He smiles as he pulls away. "I love when our lips touch." Conan says. I smile back. "Me too." I say.
Day turned into night, well, technically evening. It's now 6:30, and Ashley asks "Hey, do you wanna go back inside and play games and watch TV?" "Yeah! That sounds fun! What do you say, Conan?" I ask. "I say I agree. It would be very fun!" Conan says. "Okay awesome! Let's get out some board games! Let's go back to the old days. Let's be nostalgic! We can play Candy Land, Chutes And Ladders, Operation, and more! We can't play it all tonight. There's no way. But we can choose between these, and other games." Ashley says, as we head inside, and follow her through the house, to the room of Games. And like, she has a Game room, to a whole new level! I mean the table is a chess table! The floor is a giant checker board! It's the coolest thing! And of course she has The Pinball Machine, a Mr. and Mrs. Pac Man, a Ping long table, air hockey table, and then all those games she mentioned, and More. SOOO many more! "Oooh! Let's play Uno, and Chutes And Ladders...". Conan requests. And then Conan asks me "What games do you want to play?" "I would love to play Bananagrams! I'm feeling in the mood for a word making game!" I say. "Okay, that will probably be all for tonight. Oh but I also want to play Twister." Ashley says. "Okay! I'm so excited! Let's get playing!" Conan says. We play chutes and ladders first. A nostalgic classic! One of my favorite games as a kid! Although it's kind of annoying when you land on the space that makes you have to go back down the ladder! We played that for a good half hour. We did a few rounds. Next up, Uno! Another one of my favorites! Perfect for playing with friends, and family.  I won a couple rounds, and everyone won a round.  Next, was my time to really shine!  In Bananagrams!  The fun word game.  A lot like scrabble, but each individual person grabs 21 squares with the letters.  They have to be upside down though.  And you can trade 1 square, for 3 new ones out of the pile.  The goal is to get rid of all of your squares.  I won 5 rounds of that!  "YES!  This is such a fun game!"  I shout.  "That's just cause you win a lot!"  Conan says, teasing.  "No, I like it cause it's a word game.  Don't be jealous."  I joke, knowing he was teasing.  He crosses his arms and says "It's not fair! I have like, TWO brain cells!  You have like,  Two BILLION!"  He pouts.  I chuckle a little.  "You are still pretty smart!  Those 2 brain cells got you that many words!"  "Okay, and what about it?"  "So that's a lot!  I just got rid of all my squares faster than you!  It doesn't mean you're stupid."  I say.  "Yeah, my brain cells do be working wonders, huh?"  Conan says.  "Yes.  Your 2 brain cells are like, little nerds.  In a good way!  As in, they're super smart!  The brainiacs!"  I say.  "Well thank you.  I appreciate it!  And so do my brain cells!"  Conan says.  "You're welcome!"  I say.  "This has been very fun!  Maybe we can come do games at least every other night.  I'd love to play twister, but I'm getting pretty tired."  Ashley says.  "Agreed!  And we can play new games next time.  And also of course Twister."  I say.  "Sweet!  You can also stay up and play games if you want."  Ashley says.  "Awesome!  Thanks!  What do you say we play a game of Air Hockey?"  Conan asks me.  "That sounds great!  I love Air hockey!  Let's play!"  I say.  "Yayyyy!  I'm gonna win!"  Conan says, confidently.  "Okay!  Let's go!"  I say.  I hit it first.  Then he hits it, and it glides right into the slot.  "HOW Did you do that?!  That was fast!"  I ask, shocked.  "I don't know.  Skill?"  Conan says.  "Okay, that makes sense."  I say.  We continue tossing and sliding the hockey disk.  I blocked it from going in the slot on my side, and I got it in on his side!  Yay!  I got a point!  But, that was all the points I got.  Because he just kept getting it in, one after the other!  "Well done!  Very well played!"  I say, giving him a high five!  "Thank you!  Wanna play something else?"  Conan asks.  "Yeah, how about Ping Pong/Table Tennis?"  I ask.  "Sure!"   He says.  So we walk over to it, and Conan says "you've got this!  I believe in you!"  "Aww, thank you!  I can probably do good like you did at air hockey.  I tend to be very competitive at table tennis."  I say.  So we start the game, and within 10 minutes, I won!  "WOOHOO!"  Conan shouts.  Then he says,  "GREAT JOB, BABY, I KNEW YOU COULD DO IT!"  Conan shouts, cheering me on.   I check the time, and it's 9:30 at night.  And I'm getting tired, and so I say to Conan, "alright, I'm getting pretty tired.  Are you ready for bed?  And before hand, I need to give you your second dose of belly kisses."  I say.  "Yeah, I'm pretty tired too.  And I would love for you to give me another dose!  I am ready for it."  Conan says back.  "Okay, let's go!"  I say.  Also, the babies were already put in their cribs, before we came to play games.  We head upstairs.  He runs cause he's so excited to get that second dose of belly Kisses.  "Come, on!  Hurry!"  Conan says, enthusiastically.  "Alright, you goof!"  I say, giggling.  I run, knees to chest up the stairs, to increase my speed.  Thankfully she has carpeted stairs, so they didn't make any noise as we ran up the stairs.  Otherwise I would have told Conan to stop running.  We finally get up the stairs, and turn, to get to the hallway, right next to the kitchen and living room.  The basement leads into the kitchen when going upstairs.  And at the very beginning of the hallway, is the bedroom!  He giggles, and has a huge smile on my face, and dives onto the bed.  I rip his shirt off, and Kiss his belly.  Then I say "ohhh, it says right here, that you may also serve it with raspberries!"  I say, pretending to look at a prescription label.  "Oh!  Well then give them to me!"   Conan says.  So I start by kissing his belly, on the wounded area.  Then I start to blow on the welt, to give him raspberries.  He bursts out laughing!  He even let out his little dolphin squeal, because he was laughing so Hard!  I laugh, because his laugh is so contagious!  "Stop!  I think that is plenty enough for the treatment for the night."  Conan says.  "Okay, baby.  I'll stop."  I say.  Then he tries to catch his breath, since he couldn't breathe from laughing that hard.  "Woo!  Hoo!  That tickled!  And I didn't expect those raspberries either."  Conan says.  "REALLY?  Did it tickle?  I couldn't tell!"  I say, sarcastically.  "Also yeah, I was looking forward to giving you raspberries.  I figured that's a fun twist!"  I say, smiling.  "Yes.  It was a sweet addition."  Conan says.  He looks at me lovingly as we lay there, not yet cuddling.  Then I roll over on my side, facing Conan, and say "It's cuddle time!  Let's just lay here, cuddling.  And we can fall asleep soon hopefully."  I say.  I wrap an arm around him, reaching to his back. I feel so comforted, when his masculine hands laid gently across my back.  I felt safe and secure.  I then laid my head on his chest, to feel him breathing.  "This doesn't hurt you, right? You can breathe well and everything?"  I ask.  "Yeah, I'm very perfectly okay with your head on my chest."  Conan says.  "Okay good.  I just wanted to make sure my head wasn't too heavy for your chest."  I say.  "Well thank you for making sure.  If it gets uncomfortable, I'll let you know."  Conan says.  "Okay, thanks."   I say.  He then moved his hand over to my left shoulder.  So now his arm/wrist is entirely against my back, with his fingertips against my shoulder, the palm of his hand on my shoulder blade.  "Ohh, my god.  I love it when you cuddle me like this."  I say, completely melting in his touch.  "I'm glad!  I enjoy this a lot, myself!  I'm sure as a woman though, being wrapped in my arm, is much more soothing."  "You just have such a soothing touch.  And I love the way your hand feels against me, and I just can't even completely explain it.  If you were me, and I was you, you'd know EXACTLY how good it feels.  I could do this to you, and I don't think I could give you the same feeling."  I say.  "Well you shouldn't underestimate yourself.  Why would you think you can't bring me that exact same feeling?"  Conan asks.  "Well, for one thing, it's your hand.  I don't have a hand like yours.  You have a large, and manly hand.  And I have a small, and slim hand.  The muscle right by the thumb is also missing in my hand.  So that's one way it would be different if I did this to you.  And another thing, is you have wide, and muscly arms and wrists.  Mine are like twigs.  It would feel like you're being held by a twig.  Or a skeleton or something.  It wouldn't be as enjoyable, I can guarantee it."  I say.  "Okay, you've proven your points.  And I can See why you think that.  But could you still cuddle me, maybe tomorrow night?  Just try it with me?"  He asks.  "Aww, sure!  If you would like me to."  I say.  "Yes, i'd love you to cuddle me like the way I'm doing to you."  Conan says.  Okay, Tomorrow night.  I will do the same you're doing now."  I say.  "Yay!  Thank you.  I will stop talking if you prefer now."  Conan says.  "I'm okay with talking."  I say.   "Okay.  If talking is fine with you, we will keep talking."  He says.  "Okay, cool."  I say.  "Today was a really nice day."  Conan says.  "I agree.  Although I'm sorry about pelting you a bit too hard with that last water balloon."  I say.  "That's okay, I don't mind. It still does hurt to the touch. But when you kiss it, it feels all better. You just gotta keep doing that until the bump goes away." Conan says. "I will, baby. We'll give you some in the morning." I say. "Okay, the sooner the better. The nurse didn't say every like, 12 hours or anything. Just twice a day." Conan says. "Yeah, the sooner, the better." I say.  We lay there, in the same exact position, talking for at least a half hour, and the Last thing I remember, is him rubbing the top of my head, with the other hand, that he didn't have against my back, before finally drifting off to sleep.