Vacation time!

We have decided to pack and go to Traverse City for a week. It's July.  It's a 7 and a half hour drive.  We pack what feels like everything in the house.  Tell me that's not relatable.  We leave the house at around 9:30 in the morning.  That was we can get there by around 4:30.  It's a beautiful day.  The sky is a bright blue, with not a cloud in sight, and the sun was shining.  Such a beautiful day for traveling.  Of course, before Conan got on the Drivers side, he made sure I was super comfortable. 
       He started by helping me into the car seat.  Then he set up the gel pad against my back.  "I am gonna start heating it up now.  Since it does take a while to heat up.  And we've got such a long car ride.  I'd rather prevent pain.  I don't want you being in pain, then I start to turn on the heated seat, and then you have to suffer for a half hour."  He says.  He then hands me a comfy pillow to rest my head against.  He also grabs me the softest blanket and lays that on top of me.  I already feel super comfortable.  "Okay, are you feeling good, babe?"  He asks.  "Yes. I'm very comfortable.  Thank you baby."  I say, turning my head and reaching to let my lips meet his.  "You're welcome.  Like I said, it's a long trip and I really want you to be as comfortable as possible."  "Wait.  I'm not uncomfortable in any way.  But could you bring the little ladybug security blanket? I feel very attached to it."  I say.  "Sure!"  He says.  He gets it out of the backseat, and brings it to the front for me.  I smile.  "Thank you, love."  "You're welcome.  Anything to make you smile."  He says, as he hands it to me, while climbing into the drivers side.  He starts the car and we are on our way.  The first stop: Gas Station.  He asks "when I go in and pay for the pump, I'm gonna buy some snacks.  Want anything?"  "I would love some Famous Amos cookies right now.  Also some S'mores Mix, And Dorito's."  I request.  "Okay, and what about to drink?"  "Bug juice?"  "You got it!"  A few minutes later, he comes out with all the goodies.  He also got some snacks that he wanted, and he offers to share them with me.  "Thank you love."  "You're welcome.  We can eat these snacks later on though.  Because I was thinking we could go get something to eat.  Probably like a drive thru place.  How does that sound?"  "It sounds fantastic! Can we get Tim Horton's?"  "Of course! Whatever you want.  If that is your wish, I'll grant that wish."  "Okay, I want a Chocolate Tim Shake, and a steak and cheddar cheese panini."  I say.  We turn on the radio.  I connect it to my phone, and play the music on my playlist.  I hit shuffle.  Soon, we are at Tim Horton's drive thru.  "Hi, welcome to Tim Horton's, what can I get you today?"  "Uh yeah, hi, could I get the Steak and cheddar panini, with a Chocolate Tim Shake, a Vanilla Tim Shake, and a Egg and sausage wrap, with a hash Brown?"  "Yeah! And also if you buy 1 hash brown, you get one for .50 cents."  "Alright! I'll do that!"  Conan Agrees.  "Okay, so to recap, that's 1 Chocolate Tim Shake, 1 Vanilla Tim Shake, A Steak And Cheddar Panini, a sausage, egg and cheese wrap, and 2 hash browns?"  The guy on the speaker clarifies.  "That is all correct!"  "Okay sir, your total will be $9.76 At the window."  He says.  "Thanks."  He grabs his money, and gets it ready before completely pulling up to the window.  When he has all the money ready, he finally pulls up, and hands them the money.  They exchange the food.  "Have a great day!"  They said.  "Thank you, you too!"  Conan and I say back. 
        I take a bite, and I take a sip.  "Ugh.  This hits the spot! What a great choice!"  I say. "I couldn't agree more.  This is a good meal!" He agrees.  A few hours later, we break into the snacks.  I look at him with love in my eyes, and smile big.  "I really love car rides with you!"  He looks at me in the same way and says, "well I'm glad! I enjoy road trips with you!"  We eventually arrive at the rental cabin.  It's actually 3:30.  He's pretty good at getting places faster.   We get everything out of the car, and get everything in the bedroom.  I sigh peacefully, "Ahh, I'm SO happy to be on vacation."  "Yeah this is gonna be good for us!"  He says.  "Absolutely! I can't wait to be here for a Week!"  We spend the afternoon and night inside.  We just watch TV and cuddle.  Soon, nighttime falls upon us.  We go to bed, and continue to cuddle.  I say "what a great first day of vacation! I look forward to tomorrow, and every day we're up here."  "Mmm, me too baby."  He says, in a tired, grainy voice.  He moves his face up and down, getting his head closer.