Mommy and Babies second ultrasound, and baby shower date

Today we have another appointment with the Doctors for our second ever ultrasound! This time it's set for a bit later.  This time it's at 10:30 in the morning.  I sleep much better this time.  Although I was still very excited.  Because I was curious to see how much the baby had grown since the last ultrasound, a month ago.  As usual, I get ready, and Conan gets ready, and we soon go on our way.  This appointment happened just like the other one of course.  They put the gel on, and everything.  We watched the live picture.  And oh my, they grew a little bit! It was super cool to see! The appointment lasted around an hour this time.  Because it only took 20 minutes for the gel and all that.  But then the nurse and Conan and I all discussed what to expect in the future.  Such as the due date.  "The babies are growing perfectly so far, actually, a little fast. And it seems like we can have an estimation on the Due Date.  I think the due date might be the 27th of November."  "Oh wow! I got pregnant in March.   And pregnancy usually lasts 9 months!  But I'm assuming that since they're growing fast, there should be nothing to worry about.  Correct?"  "That is correct!  And also, November 27th is the end of the month.  So that is close enough to 9 months.  You could even have the baby on November 6th and be okay."  She confirms.  "Okay good! I can only be excited!  Which is great! I get to hopefully hold my babies Sooner!"  I say.  I turn to Conan.  "Wow! We get to hold them Sooner! That also means we get to have the BABY Shower Sooner! And we get to get MARRIED sooner!"  Conan smiles wide, and he squints his eyes.  "I Know! Everything is SO exciting! This pregnancy has brought so many joys!"  Conan says.  "I know.  I am feeling SO beyond blessed!"  I say.  "Also, it's a good thing we did not plan the date yet, or send out invitations for the baby shower."  I say.  "Wanna do that when we get home?"  Conan asks.  "Yeah! So what are we thinking? The beginning of November, the end of October?"  I ask. "I say beginning of November."  "Perfect!"  We head home.  But first, we go to the dollar store to get 3 packs of invitation sheets.  They have it all set up, we just have to fill in the blanks.  We get home and get set up, on the couch, Just like where we did our baby shower planning.  We both start to write out the blank cards.
          "HELLO! We are SO excited about the birth of our baby, and we would love for you to be there to help us prepare, and celebrate."
       Date: November 4th, 2020
       Time: 1:45- 4:15
       Theme: Lady Bug.
       RSVP:_734-5293621________________
       Place: Rose Garden hall, 7263, Marlen Drive.
       "Okay, I think we can send them out in the mail now!"  I say.  "Yeah, they look great to me!"   Conan says.  We then put the invitations in the envelopes, and start writing out the addresses, and people they will go to.  And of course where it is sent from.  We do that for an hour and a half.