Moving him in.

It's the next morning. I let him sleep for a bit, as I am up first. It's around 8:30 currently. I turn the TV on to a quiet volume. Around 7. Which is quiet on this tv. It's almost like a whisper. Anyways, I put on SpongeBob SquarePants. He is sleeping through it really well. Soon, around 9:45, he wakes up. "Good morning, Babe!" I say. And he then gets a huge smile on his face. "Good morning, love! I'm smiling this big for a few reasons. 1. You getting all excited when you see me wake up is the most adorable thing. 2. I love you! 3. I am so excited and happy I get to wake up to that almost all the time. The only time I won't wake up to you shouting good morning in my face, is if I wake up before you. However, that still would make me happy. I get to wake up to you every single day now." He says. "Awww, well I can't WAIT for that! Today was the first time of the official forever waking up to each other. We need to get the rest of your essentials. We obviously don't need your bed, or the couch, or for the most part any furniture. You can keep some if you want. Like a lamp or something. And that round, wooden table, with the ring around it. We could and should buy you a storage unit/Locker, for all of your furniture you can not currently bring. We need a locker for it in case we move to an actual home! Which I think would be an excellent idea. We won't need a new home for quite a while though. We can wait until we at least have a second kid. Ahh, see, I'm so attached to this apartment, because this was the first time having full independence when I moved here, on my own. It makes me so proud, and I love this apartment!" I say tearing up. Then I say, "woo, I need to not get so emotional. You're not even ready for making love. So we won't even have a FIRST kid anytime soon." I point out. "Yeah, Don't think about it too much. But all of this sounds like such a good plan! You're only 21 but you sure know what you're doing. Like look at you, already thinking about getting a storage Unit for me, for all my things that can not fit/is not needed in here, just in case we move into our own Home." Conan says. "Alright, are you ready to go to your home to get the rest of the things needed?" I ask. "Yeah! Let's go. But could we get something for breakfast? Now or after we get everything?" He asks. "Yeah of course baby! I'm a bit hungry. I know a place that serves DELICIOUS breakfast. Leo's Coney Island!" I suggest. "Alright, sounds great! Do you know where it is? Like how to get there?" "Yeah, let's get in the car, and I'll tell you where to go." "Yay!" He shouts. "By the way, it'll be my treat!" I say. "Well thank you!" "You're welcome. Since you requested to go out to eat, it means you're hungry. I will pay, as I consider it my responsibility to make sure you are fed well. So I'm very happy to spend my money on you." I say. "You're such an amazing girl!" Conan says. I look at him and say, "Well you're such an amazing boy!"
We get there, order our food. We talk as we wait for our food to be served. And then we talk as we eat. We mostly talk about moving in together and how exciting it is and some other things. We have a genuinely nice time doing so, then soon, we finish our meals, and I go up to pay. Once I do, and give a tip, I go back to where our table is, and Conan gets up. "Alright, I'm officially ready to make it official that we're moving In together, by gathering my things from my old house." He says. "And unlike you, although it was my first home, and my first time of total independence, I absolutely HATED being alone. Which was almost all the time. Being away from all my friends at home in Texas, is really hard. So unlike you will when we move out, I will not miss my old place, because I was sad most of the time. I did not grow attached to it." He says. "Aww, well I'm sorry. Man, people who didn't become your friend here in L.A. are really missing out." I say sympathetically. "Thank you, and that's why I'm so ready to leave that house behind. Because it was not enjoyable. I'm happy I won't be alone anymore." He says, tearing up. He continues, "You have no idea how many times I have screamed and sobbed my emotions up, as I balled up in bed, feeling extreme emotional pain. I begged for mercy. For months! And then I met you. And you were definitely worth the wait." "I honestly don't know what to say, I'm practically speechless. Except again, I'm very sorry that you had to go through that. But I'm glad you have so much appreciation for me, and that you're trying to leave that past behind. But I know how hard it is to let go sometimes. So let me Just tell you right now, if you need to talk about it Ever, you can always always talk to me, I am always here to listen." I say softly. "I know that, thank you." "Good, now let's go." I say. 
      We get to his old home.  Which is weird to say, because he only just is moving in with me today.  But anyways, when we get there, we get the rest of his clothes, hangers for the clothes, shoes, and some other things.  "Alright, are you ready to go baby?"  I ask.  "Yeah I'm pretty sure we have got everything.  And for some reason, I'm feeling a Slight feeling of sadness.  I think that it's because of all the furniture and everything I'm leaving behind.  I don't think I'm attached to the home.  I'm attached to the furniture."  He says.  "Can I have a little bit of time to enjoy this house one last time?"  "Yeah, of course!  And remember, we're gonna get you a locker/storage unit for everything for you.  I say, and kiss him from behind.  "And also, if you ever decide after living with me, if you feel like you really don't want to move out, I can move in with you to your home."  "Thank you, I appreciate it.  You're always so understanding and you would give up your very first apartment that you are completely attached to, for me.  I just am gonna miss it because my furniture is in it."  He laughs through his tears and continues, "it sounds SO stupid! Lol!  Like who gets connected to and emotional over FURNITURE?" He asks, feeling absolutely ridiculous.  I think I just have a hard time to begin with, when it comes to moving.  All throughout my childhood, me and my family CONSTANTLY moved.  And I was always so sad about it.  I wish we just hadn't moved homes at all.  Not once.  I never got used to living at a home for long.  And I guess maybe the fact this was my first home on my own as well, I'm emotional. I thought I wouldn't move again.  But also, I've gotten attached to your apartment, and if you and I were to move from there, I would be emotional.  But also I love that place so much."  He explains.  It is heartbreaking.  "Ohhh, awe poor baby! I never knew exactly what you went through in your childhood and this all breaks my heart!"  "You know, I'll try this for about a week, and if I get super homesick, I will let you know.  But if I give it a chance, I think I'll realize home is any place that has you."   I tear up.  "Aww, I love you so much Conan!"  "I love you too!"  He says, and squeezes me.  We sat there on the floor with him, in his bedroom, as that is where most of his time was spent while living here, for about 25 minutes.  And then he hugs me again, takes a deep breath, and says, "okay, I think I'm ready to go now."  "Okay.  Let's go then."  I say.  I look at him concerned as he still is so emotional. He's only slightly crying.  Just a few tears in his eyes.  But still. "Come here love."  I say, pulling him into a side hug, and he just starts sobbing, really hard.  "Conan, I will miss my place too, but I can move out into here if you prefer.  I mean that.  Okay?  You hear me?  Especially because you have always wanted to stay in one home, and not constantly having to move.  I can not do that to you."  I say, very soothingly as I rub his back slowly and comfortingly.  "I'd feel bad because you love that place!"  He says, continuing to sob.  "Sweetie, honey, I need you to be happy.  I might miss it for a bit,  that's how it is with everyone for the most part.  But for the most part, people haven't moved more than once or twice in their lifetime.  This house means more for you, as you now have been on your own.  You have a choice to not move.  So I will miss that apartment for a while, but I can get used to living here.  Like the meaning behind your emotions is completely valid, and probably would never go away if I were to have you move in with Me."  I say very calmly, trying to comfort him.  "You truly are my comfort crowd!  And I'm so incredibly grateful for you.  If I hadn't saw your DM 3 months ago, I wouldn't know someone as understanding and flexible with things like that as you are."   He says.  "Well I'd definitely be missing out if I hadn't met you."  "So you really wouldn't mind living here?  All for my happiness?"  "Sweetie, I'm happy as long as I'm with you.  Waking up to see your face in the mornings is incredible. And cuddling until we sleep, day or night, to sleep or just because.  And everything.  You make me happy. Except when you're like this, so please stop.  I absolutely will move in with you."  I say, assuring him.