Nursery Decorating, and baby shower planning!

We arrive home. We quickly grab all the bags from the store, and plus the two giant stuffed bears that couldn't fit in any bags. We rush to the bedroom we have yet to paint. We set the crib up close to the wall, halfway across the room, length wise. We thought about putting it directly against the wall, but then remembered that it is a rocking crib. We then set the two giant teddy bears in the two back corners of the room, close to the mini window that is in the bedroom.  Then we grab an extra dresser we haven't needed, and put that directly across from the crib, and fold and put away the new clothes.  Then we put the mattress in the crib, and put on the fitted sheet and lady bug security blanket.  The sheet set also came with pillows, so we set that all up, and place the tiny stuffed animals in the crib, in the corners.  GOSH! I'm Already SO excited! I hope these next 6 months goes by real fast.  Because I JUST WANNA MEET THE BABY! And I can't wait for the room to belong to someone."  I say, BEAMING with excitement!  "I know! AHH! I can't believe we just started setting up the baby nursery.  And we got SO much done!!!!  He screams with excitement, clapping my hand and we both jump up and down, and we hug each other. We need to plan out the cake design and everything. We of course need to pick out how we're going to do the gender reveal. That needs time. "Well, honestly, we have like, 5 months to plan this, all I know right now is that I want it to be ladybug themed." I say. "Okay babe. That's fine. You're right. We have tons of time!" He agrees.