Updating the baby nursery!

We get to the store within 10 minutes, because it is close to the mall. We go to get a second crib, another rocking crib. Then we get a baby blue sheet set. Then we go to the clothes area, and pick out some cute outfits. We saw an outfit that says "Handsome Like Daddy." Then another onesie that had a similar saying. I couldn't help myself. "Babe, I know these two technically say the same thing, but with different wording. And truly, you are handsome and cute. I love that silky hair of yours, and that smile of yours. Everything about you is handsome and cute." I say. He picks out a nice outfit for him to be dressed up in, for our wedding. Since we have decided to have the wedding after having the children. He found a nice top, with a mini bow tie, and pants. "Aww, He truly is gonna be handsome like you." Then I find a gorgeous, lightly glittery light brown dress for the girl. I saw a white one, but then I thought about what a mess babies make. And we don't want her to make a mess, and stain the white dress. I could picture her in it right now! Also, now, I found a Cardinal pajama set, and also sheet set. I was drawn to that, just as I was to the ladybug thing. So I buy it. We both love Star Wars, and I saw a darth Vader top, that says, "nobody mess with my daddy." "I think of because you're always talking about how you want the best for our children, and how you always want to protect them. I know for a fact, if anyone were to pick on them, you'd immediately do something about it." I say. "Absolutely! I love it!" He says. He finds a security blanket with a Cowboys logo on it, so he picks that up. I smile at him. We checkout of JcPenney's, and head to the paint store. We got baby blue and baby pink. We decided on pink and blue striped walls. We pay for that and head home.
I ordered an outfit and plush bear online, and I chose express delivery. This was while we were at the store. With express delivery, we received the package by the time we arrived home. The outfit and Bear I ordered was the same thing. Dallas Cowboys. I even personalized it. I bought a mini version of the jersey from Conan's favorite member number. Number 17. So I made it say "Gray 17." And the bear had the same thing on. I am SO excited for Conan to see that! And see his reaction. When we get home, I get out my phone, and start recording. "Open the box honey." I say. "Wow! A surprise!" He says. He rips it open super fast. "WOW! NO WAY!!" He says, when he sees the teddy bear. Then he picks up the outfit. "NO FREAKING WAY!!!" He jumps up out of his seat. Then I say, "well turn it around." I say. His eyes get SO wide. And he screams even louder. "WHAT THE HECK?! HOW DID YOU DO THIS?!" "I went to amazon, to see what Cowboys merch they had, and saw the teddy bear, and I saw that the Jersey could be customized. I ordered it when we were at the store shopping for our baby boy. Requested express delivery at checkout. "THIS IS THE COOLEST THING EVER!!!" "I just thought, since you're from Texas, and it's your favorite team, I should order something like that for the baby's room. That way he can sport the merch of your hometown team." I say. "OH MY GOD YOU ARE THE COOLEST!!" He jumps up and hugs me tight. "OKAY, LET'S GO UPDATE THE NURSERY ROOM!" He runs so fast. "Hey! Slow down! Stop, and let me catch up. And once I get to you, please walk. Because remember, I'm pregnant and therefore get out of breath very quickly. But I'm happy to see you be so excited! I was excited to see how you would react. I got all that I expected and more!" He stops where he is, and I walk to him. When I catch up, we speed walk to the room. "AHHH! Let's decorate to our hearts content!" He says. "Yes, let's!" I shout, throwing my hands in the air. "My god, these past two days have really been just what I needed! From going shopping yesterday for the baby, then decorating the room for the first time, to going again because of finding out WE'RE HAVING A BOY TOO!, to decorating the same room for him too!" I say, again, smiling wide in disbelief. "Good! I'm so happy to hear you feel so good again!" So we grab the bags, start folding all the new clothes, and putting them in the dresser. Then, we put the crib right in front of one of the teddy bear's, so between the teddy bear, and the dresser. We grab the comforter, and put the fitted sheet on it, then lay out the other sheets, and pillow cases. Then I let Conan set up the Cowboys stuff. "I want the Cowboy bear to sit on top of the cowboy security blanket." Conan says. He sets it up exactly like that. "That looks so cute! Great idea!" Next, I realized the crib has a pull out drawer on the front.  So I have a brilliant idea to place the second sheet set there.  The Flannel one, with the cardinals.  We then start painting the walls.  After a half hour, my feet start to hurt.   We probably have to continue either later today after a couple hour break, or tomorrow.  But I'm SO excited to get it done!