The Second day in Texas

After a nice day of relaxing yesterday, I woke up to see Conan smiling at me.  It was 11:15 when I woke up. My what a wonderful sight that is to wake up to.  I take a picture of his smiling face, and post it with his permission.  "POV: You wake up and see this beautiful view every morning... 🥺🥰😍  This is my favorite view!"  I finish the caption and hit post.  Also, the babies slept all night, which is a real blessing.  Especially since they slept for most of the car ride here yesterday.  They have never slept during the night very easily if they slept during the day time.  "Good Morning, Beautiful!  How did you sleep?"  Conan asks.  "Good Morning, Handsome!  I slept great last night!  Slept all night!  And how did you sleep?"  I ask.  "That's great!  I'm happy to hear that!  And me too.  I did wake up twice in the middle of the night, but I fell back asleep pretty fast both times.  I've been awake since around 7:30 this morning.  And I'm happy because you got so much sleep!  You need it so much!"  Conan says.  "I'm glad you slept well too!  And what have you been doing the past few hours?"  I ask.  "I have been watching you sleep.  You're so adorable when you sleep.  I mean, you're always adorable.  Every moment of every day. But I just love to watch as your eyes move underneath your eyelids." Conan says. "Next time you're awake while I'm asleep, record me. And then show me when I wake up." I say. "Okay, I will." Conan says. The babies wake up soon after I woke up. And it was time for their feeding. I pick them up, and bring them over to the bed. I pull out my breasts, and let them suck on them. Conan recorded. "There you go. Good morning my babiiieeesss." I say smiling, as I watch them feed, and rub the tops of their heads. It brings so much joy. "Do my babies like my boobies? Yeah? Do my babies like my boobies?" I ask, in a voice that people talk to babies in. I can't help but laugh. And same with the babies. Conan says, "I love your boobies." "I wasn't talking to you. I was talking to Luna and Conan Jr. but you are my baby too, So that was so appropriate." I say, laughing. He was still recording. "You babies eat up. We are gonna get some breakfast. And then we've got an exciting day ahead of us! We're going to see some streets of Texas. And the Famous Buc-ee's convenience store! It's our first experience there! Your daddy has been there many times. He lived in Texas for 10 years. But I have never been to Texas, therefore haven't been to Buc-ee's. It'll be so fun! We're gonna record some of the experience." Then I look at the camera and say to Conan "Why did I literally explain all that to the babies? They can't answer back. Lol. A few words or sentences, yeah. But whatever. This will be something to look back on." I say. The babies Have their eyes closed as they are enjoying their breakfast. 5 minutes later, they are finished. They unlatch their lips from my nipples. "Okay, ready to get dressed? Let's get you guys dressed! OOH, HOO, you DEFINITELY need a diaper change. Wooo-Wee!" I say. Conan stops recording, to help me change their diapers. We do the usual routine, and then got them all dressed. We let them crawl around the bedroom in just their diapers while we picked out their outfits. "Ahh! They're so cute! Look at their bare skin! And they're just crawling on all fours. Oh my god I love these babies! They're so tiny too! They've got some rolls. I can't get over how adorable they are!" I say, as I watch them crawl around. Their little hands going up, and slamming back onto the ground. I can't help but record on my phone. I giggle and narrate. "Look at how adorable! I can't! Their little rolls, and the hands. Ugh. We need to let them roam in their diapers more often! And they seem to be enjoying it a lot!" I say. I stop recording, so I can finally focus on picking an outfit for Ms. Luna Mae. "Okay. I think she's gonna wear her soft Onesie, with the light pink Polka Dots and hearts. She hasn't worn this yet." I say, picking it up. "That's so cute! She'll look adorable in it!" Conan says. "I know! SO adorable!" I say. Conan picks out a red tank and shorts set, with a monkey on it. "And Conan Jr. has never worn this!" Conan says. "Alright, let's get them dressed. I pick the babies up, from their bellies. They laugh. "Come on you goofs! Let's get you dressed! So we can head out for the day!" I say. I carry Luna and Conan Carries Conan Jr. to the changing table. They do really good! They don't give us any trouble. No fussing, crying, screaming and kicking. We get them dressed relatively quickly! Ashley had prepared Pancakes for Breakfast. "Breakfast is ready!" She called. So we took the babies with us, set them in their playpen, and sat down for breakfast. "Wow! Thanks Ashley! They look delicious!" I say. "Thanks! I look forward to hearing what you think!" She says. I dig my fork into the pancakes. "Mmm! My favorite! Banana Pancakes! With a very awesome Strawberry twist." I say. "I'm very glad you love them! I puréed some strawberries. And mixed it into the batter." Ashley says. Conan takes a bite as well. "MMM! You make the best pancakes!" Conan says. "I'm very glad you like the, too!" Ashley says, fixing herself a plate. She comes to sit down with us. As she bites, she asks "How did you two sleep last night?" She asks. "We both slept great!" We Say. "What about you? Did you sleep well?" We ask. "Yeah! I did, thanks for asking! I'm glad you slept well too." She says. "Thank you! It was the best any of us have slept in a while!" I say. "Yeah, it can be tough with babies I could imagine. They usually don't sleep great." She says. "Yeah, especially when mine sleep during the day usually. Then they're up multiple times a night. Sometimes for a couple hours at a time. So we're of course awake the whole time. But somehow, by a miracle, even though they slept through almost the whole car ride, they still slept overnight." I say. "Yeah, that's awesome! It must be tiring for them, being on the road for so long even though they slept most of the time." "Yeah, maybe we should visit here often, until they're at least a year old. Lol." I tease. We all laugh. "If only you could! I miss Conan, and I'm gonna miss you too when you leave. You're super friendly. And of course I'll miss the babies." She says. "Aww, yeah! I'll miss you too. And I bet the babies will. But unfortunately, we have to go home, so we can pay bills." I say. "Yeahhh... that's the tricky thing about owning a home. But it's so worth it though!" Ashley says. "Oh yeah! A hundred percent! It's like, it sucks because we can't stay anywhere for real long. At most probably 2, Mayyybe three weeks." I say. "Yeah, I'm very glad you're staying for 2 weeks! Although by the end of it, it will seem like it's not enough time. But we're gonna be grateful that we are even spending 2 weeks. I know you guys would stay longer if you could." Ashley says. "Yeah we definitely would! You have a very nice home!" I say. "Well thank you! Glad you like it!" She says. "You're welcome! It's very comfortable. It's actually might be why we all slept great last night!" I say. "It means a lot to hear you say that!" She says, smiling.
After a while of talking and eating our delicious Pancakes, Ashley goes into her room, to get dressed. We already got dressed. We're all ready to go, as well as the babies. "I'll be right back, I just gotta get dressed, and I'll be ready to go to Buc-ee's, and wherever." Ashley says. "Okay, yay! It's gonna be so fun!" I say. "Yeah, Buc-ee's is something you have never experienced before, huh?" She asks. "Nope. And I'm excited to see! And I'm excited to see the main attraction: The Beaver!" "Yeah, I'm glad you're excited. You're in for a real treat!" Ashley tells me, hyping me up even more. So then she hurries up. A few minutes later, she's all dressed. I go to my Spotify app, and play the song "Blitzkreig Bop" by The Ramones. It seemed appropriate. It hypes you up, and the lyrics include "They're piling in the backseat." And that is what we are about to do. We quickly rush out the door, and Ashley locks it of course. First, we get the babies in the car. Ashley helps us get them buckled in safely in their car seats. Once that's done, Ashley and I climb in. We squeeze past the car seats.  And Ashley and I sit in the middle seats.  We all buckle up, and Conan starts the car, as he puts the key in ignition.  "Alright, here we go!!!"  Conan says, with a big smile on his face, as he puts the car in drive, and starts to pull out of the driveway.  I have an equally huge smile on my face.  We jammed out to the playlist played on Conan's phone.  It was great!  We all sang and jammed to "She's So Mean" by Matchbox20.  A good song.  Conan was tapping the steering wheel with the beat.  Of course we listened to many good Jams!  The babies seemed to enjoy it too.  They were kicking their feet and smiling.  "I think we're raising them to have good taste in music."  I say.  "Yeah we are!  They better always love their mommy and daddy's music!"   "I sure hope so.  Or they're not our kids.  We will just assume someone stole ours, and we swapped with someone else's kid."  I joke, laughing.  "Lmao, Yep!  Because any kid who doesn't like rock or other genres, are not our kids."  He also teases.  "Lol.  My parents would say that if we didn't like certain foods.  It's funny."  I say.  "Yeah same!  I'm pretty sure every parent in the world has said that to their kids.  Lol."  Conan says.  "I'm pretty sure too!"  I say.  "Hey, we should go to H-E-B sometime.  Either tonight or sometime while you're here."  Ashley says.  "OMG YES!  And have Cinema Rolls!  Maybe some Corona Rolls!"  Conan says.  Then he lets out a dolphin squeal.  "Yeah, I'd love me some Citation rolls!"  She says laughing.  "But also, can we have that another night?  I'm feeling like having some Gluten Free Brownies tonight."  Ashley says.  "Sure!  We'll get the ingredients for both.  Oooh, what if we were to make both!  Like combine cinnamon rolls with brownie batter?  Would that work?"  He asks.  "I don't think so.  But who cares?  We're ash and cone.  This is what we do.  We screw things up anyways when we cook.  Remember that time you didn't have milk at your house, when we were cooking pasta?  So you had to improvise and use freaking ALMOND milk, but it was expired?  Almond milk in pasta... that was our first mistake.  Then the second was not checking the expiration date.  But the biggest of all mistakes, was not checking the fridge before we went shopping.  That was disgusting.  Good times!"  She says, laughing.  "LMAO!  That is true.  We do be messing things up.  So I'm thinking we wrap the batter in the cinnamon roll, then roll that up, have strawberry topping, and ice cream."  Conan says.  "Oooohhh, I'm down for that!"  Ashley says.  "That sounds so good!  Count me in!"  I say.  "Alright.  We'll head over to the H-E-B store in a little bit."  Conan says, getting excited. 
        45 minutes after we left Ashley's house, we finally got to Buc-ee's!  I squeal from excitement.  "OMG WE'RE HERE!"  Conan and I unbuckle the babies from their car seats.  We grab the double stroller, and place them in it.  And I run over to the beaver statue.  I have a huge smile on my face.  I ask Conan to take a picture of me with the beaver statue.  I sat on the edge of the marble that he is mounted on.  I make a few poses.  Then, I stand up and back up.  I had him take a picture of me blowing him a kiss.  So he did.  I ask a friendly lady walking by, if she would kindly take pictures of me, Ashley, Conan and the babies all together, with the beaver statue.  She does.  She takes at least 10.  They're all really good.  "Thank you so much!  I appreciate it a lot!"  I say.  "No problem!  If a family is together, they should all be in the picture.  Not have one person behind the camera.  You have a lovely day!"  She says, with a smile on her face.  "Thank you, same to you!"  I say back.  "Alright, take care!"  She says, waving goodbye.  We stand outside for a few more minutes to admire Buc-ee the beaver.  "Oh my gosh!  How could I love a beaver statue so much?  It's like, I cannot stop smiling!  "Yeah, it has that affect on everyone!  As you can see Conan and I are smiling.  Ever since the second we saw him!"  Ashley says.  "Yeah, and did you see how fast I ran as soon as we got out of the car?  It was like meeting an old friend after not seeing each other in like, 10 years."  I say.  "I know!  The beaver has a way of making people love him instantly.  And he's not even REAL!"  Ashley says.  Conan Gasps.  "ASHLEY!  That's MEAN!  Never say that in front of him.  His feelings might be hurt now!"  Conan pouts, then laughs immediately.  He can't keep a straight face.  Ashley chuckles and says "you're such a dork!"  She says.  We head into the big Buc-ee's store!  And my it is huge!  My eyes look up at the ceiling, and side to side, in front of me.  It's just a wonderland in here!  The store is seemingly endless!  I can't see the walls where it ends.  "Woah!  This is bigger than I could ever imagine!"  I say, totally mesmerized.  "Right?!  What did I tell you?  I knew you'd love it!"  "Well you certainly didn't tell me a lot of stuff!  And I knew I was gonna love it, all the way when you told me when we were planning to come visit Ashley."  I say.  "So it's better than you expected?  Like, not that you thought it might suck or something.  I mean you were imagining it, but it's so much more than you could imagine."  Conan clarifies.  "Yes, precisely!  I'm amazed!"  I saw some of the baby clothes.  "Aww, these are so cute!"  I say, walking over to the table of baby clothes with Buc-ee's face on it.  I immediately pick up one for Conan Jr.  it's a set of pajamas.  It's a blue T shirt, with Buc-ee's face.  And on the pants, it has tiny prints of him, and logs.  I get Multiple sizes.  One for 8 months old, and one for 1 and a half year old.  "Aww I love that!"  Conan says when I show him.  "I'm getting it for Conan Jr." I say, smiling and putting it in the cart.  Also, the carts are shaped like logs.  "Oh, and this is only a small fraction of all the clothes they have here!  There's a whole section.   Like at Target, and JC Penney's.  Buc-ee really has his own fan base, and his own merch.  Like, he has more merch than YouTubers and Singers, and anyone who makes merch.  More than TV shows merch.  More than Jo-Jo Siwa.  And she has a lot of merch! But Buc-ee still has more!  That's impressive!"  Conan says.  "Everything is bigger in Texas.  So it makes sense he's a bigger success and bigger sensation than any real human or TV show."  I say, still in total shock and amazement.  "This is the most Legendary place in the world!  He is the most legendary beaver!"  I say smiling wide.  "He really is!  It lives up to the hype!"  Ashley says.  "YEAH it does!  It exceeds it!  I can't explain how exciting this place is!  Like, there's SO much to see!  I'm gonna enjoy it here!  Today, and every time we come here!"  "There certainly is a lot to experience!  And here's something.... clothes restock and other things restock.  Sometimes though, they occasionally put new things in here.  So there's always at least something new.  Now, something you'll see here today, if you want it, but can't afford it, and save up, and it's not here the next time, and there's something in place of it, it's just so they can make it again.  Everything comes back eventually.  I promise you."  Ashley says.  "Well that's fine!  That's great to know!  That makes it 10 Times more exciting!  The fact there will be more new things to see every time I come, is exciting to think about!"  I say.  "And from one friend to another, I wanted to make sure you know, if you see something now, and not next time, this time will definitely not be the last time you see something.  I've been through that sadness before when I couldn't afford it one time, I saved, it wasn't there, and then it came back eventually and I snatched it so quick."  Ashley says.  "Well thank you, I appreciate that.  There's nothing more disappointing.  But knowing it will be back over time, I can not be so upset."  I say. "You're welcome! Like I said, just looking out for a friend. I know how heartbreaking it can be when your favorite item is out of stock, and sometimes never come back. I don't want you to feel sad like that if you don't have to. And here, you don't have to." Ashley says. "I appreciate it! You're a great friend!" I say. "Right back at you." Ashley says, smiling. We start leisurely walking around. There are aisles everywhere.  I see a T shirt that says "I love you to Buc-ee's and back."  So I grab that.  I also grab a fleece Pajama set.  It's super soft!  I also cannot resist when I see a BUC-EE'S PILLOW PET!!! "OH MY GOD CONAN, I NEEDDD THIS!"  I shout, and look at him lovingly with a huge smile on my face.  "I'll buy it for you."  Conan says.  "REALLY?!  I was just showing you.  And that I was gonna buy it!  But THANKS!!! 🥺🥰😁😊 I LOVE YOU!"  I Say.  "I love you too, baby!"  Conan says.  "I'll buy you some stuff too!"  I Say.  "Thank you!  You don't have to.  That's not why I'm buying that for you.  It's just making you smile so big!  So of course I wanna be the one to buy it!  I wanna be the reason my girl is so happy!  Also I love you more."  Conan says.  "Aww baby you're the sweetest!  I love that you said that!  I know you're not buying it so you can get me to buy something.  I just wanna spoil my boy like you wanna spoil your girl!  And it's so sweet that you want to buy it for me, because of how happy I am just for seeing it!  And you know I'm Even HAPPIER because you're buying it, right?  Because you are my main reason for happiness.  Cause you're my Fiancé and I love you so much!  In fact, I love you most!"  I Say sweetly with so much excitement.  Conan takes a selfie.  Then a picture of me, looking at him lovingly.  Then one of just me, with a huge smile.  I've never seen a smile on myself that big.  Of course I was holding the Buc-ee's pillow pet while having that face.  He posts to Instagram: "Take notes guys: If you want to make her really smile, Buy her something just because.  She was showing me this pillow pet of the Legendary beaver himself.  She was gonna buy it.  But seeing her as happy as she was, I told her I would buy it for her.  Simply because she was already happy because of that pillow pet.  She said I made her even happier simply because I am buying it.  💗💕💖💞💛🥰  This is love.  She is so pure, and the most appreciative, grateful for anything and everything, type of person!  I'm quite the lucky man.  And I'm happy that I'm making her so happy! She makes me so happy just by being in my life.  I love you so much Girl!  Never forget that!"  He ends the caption and hits post.  I buy Conan a pair of PJ boxers.  And I even get the same, with a t shirt to go with it.  Because boxers are usually for guys.  But sometimes girls wear boxers.  And hello, Why wouldn't I want matching PJ'S?  How cute would that be?  I also buy like, 7 pairs of socks.  I got some T-shirts for the babies.  One says "Buc-ee's is my Happy Place."  There were actually the same shirt, in babies, kids, and adults.  So I got us all T-shirts.  Including one for Ashley, Just because. She got herself a long sleeve and pants pajama set. And I got one too, and so did Conan. Not matching. But we still felt it would be fun to all sit together, wearing similar sets. I bought the babies 1 pack of 3 beanies for the babies, and Conan bought another pack of 3, in different colors. So they have 6 Buc-ee's beanies! They will look cute in every single one of them! And I get a red Baseball hat with Buc-ee in the front. I got a T-shirt that says "I don't travel often, but when I do, I go to Buc-ee's." I bought Conan a T shirt that says "Born In The USA." With Buc-ee in the middle of the American Flag. We each bought a Buc-ee's bag, to put everything in. Ours filled up pretty quickly. So we took it to the front counter, and asked them to hold it for us. So they did. They set it behind the counter, so it could be secure. No one else would take anything. I saw a Buc-ee neck pillow, so I bought one for Both myself, and Conan. They had Buc-ee Baby Bibs. We went to the meat section. They had all kinds of Jerky. We bought a few bags of that. There was a pork flavored one. So I got that. I got some Buc-ee puppets and rattles with plush Beaver heads, to entertain Luna and Conan Jr. I got a nice Buc-ee throw blanket, which Conan picked up for me, to go with the Pillow pet. It's SUPER soft, and plush. Softer than any blanket I've ever had. And I got myself a Buc-ee beaver stuffed animal. Because I love stuffed animals. And I want to cuddle with it, While I cuddle with Conan as well.  I bought a Jersey Tank with shorts, and a baseball hat, for Luna when she is old enough to fit in it.  This might be for 3 years, but it would be a cute birthday present!  And she'd look adorable in it.  I also bought a hoodie for the kids.  I bought a hoodie for Conan Jr. with Buc-ee in the corner, by the shoulder area.  I'll give that to him when he's 3.  I got them beach towels, one pink and one pale yellow.  And Conan bought a Dark Blue, and a green beach towel.  You know, you can never have too many beach towels.  I also saw a bikini with Buc-ee's logo on the two nipple areas of the bikini top, and on the butt, it says "BUC" on one side, the - in the middle, and then "EE'S" on the other butt cheek.  It was very cute and I got it.  It's appropriate.  I'm a grown woman, and it's not inappropriate for Conan to see.  "Okay we gotta stop grabbing stuff.  This is gonna get us into financial trouble.  Although you make money from music.  "Yeah babe, I make thousands of dollars.  Because people keep streaming my music.  Don't worry babe."  Conan assures me.  "Okay."  I say.  Then he even says "I can pay for everything you want!  This is about your experience!  And you're very excited.  You're buying me stuff, and you have a bunch of stuff for you in your bag.  If we swap items, and you put yours in my bag, it'll help you spend less money if you prefer."  "Aww, babe.  Omg, you are truly something else.  Literally paying for everything I want, just so I can have a fun experience.  So we continue looking around.  We got Conan Jr. a pull over hoodie with Buc-ee in the middle of the chest area, and A pink one for Luna.  Conan got me a cute light brown, kinda tan colored hoodie that says "Buc-ee's Established in 1982!"  I then grab a pair of lightweight sweatpants, with his face on it, and "Buc-ee's" down the leg of the pants.  I found a hoodie that's equally as soft as the blanket.  It's so warm and cozy!  I got a super big, Loose fitting T shirt, basically oversized.  And some black Shorts with Buc-ee's face all over it.  It could be cute pajamas/loungewear.   I see this shirt that I so need.  It has a heart, with the Texas shape in it, and Buc-ee's logo of course.  It say "I have Texas sized love for Buc-ee."  So I grab that.  Conan and I grab two Buc-ee beaver stuffed Animals.  They also have tiny hoodies on them, with the brand and logo.  "Okay I am quite happy with everything I've gotten.  Seriously, we've filled up 4 bags.  We can always get more stuff another time.  We do not need to buy the whole entire store."  I say laughing, but also totally serious.  "That's true.  4 bags is pretty typical for this place though.  So don't worry.  And you're my girl!  I'm happy you're satisfied with the things we got.  I am too.  Especially since you're happy with everything.  I love spoiling my girl.  And I didn't even look at the things you got me.  But I'm sure it's a lot."  Conan says.  "Yes.  I sure did get a lot.  I don't think I got you as much as you got me, but I think I got enough."  I say.  "I'm like you babe, very grateful for everything.  Even if you just got me literally 2 things I would be happy."  Conan says.  "Oh yeah I know."  I say.  "Okay good.  I love spoiling you."  Conan says.  "And I love spoiling you!  That's why I'm so satisfied!  You spoiled me with a lot of stuff, and I'm spoiling you with a lot of stuff.  And we got stuff for the babies.  My heart is so full!"  I say, smiling.  "Although It will be sad to leave with all the things we haven't bought.  Lol."  I admit.  "Like it's freaking Buc-ee's.  This is worse than Target in the sense that it like, kinda convinces you through hypnosis to buy everything, even things you don't need.  But it's so amazing in that aspect also.  We can also buy more stuff online anytime, and also every time we come to Texas, we need to come here.  And actually, I don't exactly think it's the fact we're gonna leave with just 4 bags.  I think it's more so the fact I don't wanna leave this place!  Like, Buc-ee.  It's gonna be hard to say goodbye."  I say, literally tearing up.  "Why am I literally crying over leaving a Beaver STATUE?  Just like, his face is on literally everything.  I'm surrounded by The Legendary beaver.   We don't need to buy more things.  So I realize that is definitely not why I'm sad."  I say.  "Awww, baby.  I told you he is so loved.  I understand how it can be hard to leave.  Buc-ee has a smile on his face and seems so loving and welcoming."  Conan says.  "Oh yeah, and I have a stuffed animal that you're getting me, and my favorite: The Buc-ee pillow pet!  So technically I'm not leaving him."  I say, smiling again.  I blink away the tears cause I feel so ridiculous for crying over leaving a beaver.  And he's a STATUE!  We check out in different lines, so he can't see everything I got him until we get back to Ashley's house.  They ring everything up, and my total cost is $275.83.  Big money, but I was worried it was gonna be even more!  So while it is expensive, I'm relieved that it wasn't as much as I thought it would be.  Conan gets all checked out, and his total cost was $327.55.  And Let's not forget, we also bought the babies stuff.  So we kinda split that.  All together we spent a little over $600.00  at least we have thousands of dollars.  We can help each other pay the house bill back at home when we go back.  The bill also raises or lowers depending on usage of appliances and water and everything like that.  Gas, heat, air conditioning, etc.  since we're staying for 2 weeks in Texas, the bill will be relatively cheap.  And besides, I trust Conan on the money thing.  He grew up poor.  Sometimes they wouldn't be able to afford food.  He often found himself wondering "Are we gonna eat today, or are we gonna have to starve?"  Which is so heartbreaking.  He is therefore really careful with money.  And he knew that he has a lot of money, and it is okay to splurge on occasion.  It's not like it happens all the time.  We're ready to go back on the road, after a good 2 and a half hours of leisurely walking in the wonder that is Buc-ee's.  "I need to pee before we get back on the road."  Conan announces.  "Okay, and while you do that, I think I will pee too.  And also I think we need to do some diaper changes."  I say.  "Oh yeah.  Alright well I really need to pee.  Maybe Ashley can use one of the diaper changing stations, in the women's bathroom, and you can change the other babies diapers.  I can hardly hold it.  So I can't change Conan Jr.'s diaper first, before peeing.  And you have the stroller.  So it would be hard to pee.  I could change his diaper, and then bring him back out to you, and then you can take Him in the stroller, with Luna, in the stall.  But I really can't wait longer to pee."  Conan says, urgently.  "Okay baby.  I've got this.  You go pee.  I hate that feeling that I'm about to pee my pants.  It's so embarrassing.  Hurry."  I say.  Ashley and I go in the women's restroom, and we change the babies diapers real quick, and then we go pee.  Then we meet Conan outside the bathroom.  He's waiting for us.  I wrap an arm around his upper back, and we hold hands.  "I love you.  Thank you for bringing me here.  It was such a fun experience!  I feel like a kid when I'm here.  And I can't even explain how full my heart is, and how cool it is.  Can we come back before we leave, on our way back home?"  I ask.   "You're very welcome!  I'm very happy you love this place!"  "Oh yeah!  This is like, the adult version of the happiest place on earth."  I say.   The I say "well, I guess Disney is the happiest place on earth, for kids and adults.  As well as Buc-ee's.  So it's more like this is the happiest place on earth, Texan style."  I say.  "YEAH, that's my GIRL!"  Conan says.  That makes me smile.
         We walk out of there, happy but sad at the same time.  We get the babies all buckled up again, and Ashley sits in the back and I sit in the front now, with Conan.  "alright, we're gonna explore the roads of Texas.  And do you guys want Whataburger again? Conan asks. "Yeah, uhhh, is that even a question?" Ashley asks, giving him sass. "I'd love Whatatburger! I can get the other thing I was thinking about getting." I say.  "Okay, sounds wonderful!  Because I'm certainly in the mood for WhataBurger.  "I'll pay!"  I say.  "Alright thanks!  You don't have to though."  Conan insists.  "I know, honey.  But I want to."  I say lovingly.  "Alright, thanks again!"  He says.  "You're welcome!  I'll pay for it all.  My own, yours, and Ashley's."  I say.  "That's very generous!"  Ashley says.  "It's no problem!  I'm very happy to treat you guys to food."  I say.  There's one past Buc-ee's.  So we don't need to go back towards Ashley's house to get it.  "There's one about 10 minutes from here."  Conan says.  "Okay, cool!  I'm excited to explore some of Texas.  Because as I am told, apparently there's a lot to see, that not even multiple days of driving for hours, could be seen."  I say.  Ashley confirms that by saying "Oh yeah, did you know that of the ten years, TEN YEARS Conan has lived here, neither of us have seen all of Texas?"  "Wow!  That's insane!  It really is the biggest state, huh?"  I say.  "Truly.  I don't know how it doesn't take up half of the world.  It feels like it should be past the Atlantic and pacific oceans.  Especially when the cities themselves in Texas are huge!  And we have at least 10 cities!"  She says. I laugh at her exaggeration of Texas.  The 10+ cities is definitely for real.  But the length.  Lol, half the world.  We soon are at Whataburger.  I decide to get a chicken tender sandwich, with honey barbecue sauce.  Ashley gets the same thing as yesterday, and Conan got the fried rat sandwich.  Don't worry.  They didn't fry a real dead rat.  They just shaped the chicken to that shape.  He wanted to connect with his inner rat.  We go through the drive through, get our food, pay, and on the road we go to explore Texas. 
       We spent a good 3 hours exploring.  It of course featured jams the whole entire time.  What is a road trip without good music, right?  We got back home.  The babies had fallen asleep in the car, and didn't wake up The Whole time.  So when we got back to Ashley's house, we Had found out that their diapers leaked.  Their outfits were soaked.  So we carried them from beneath their armpits, and into the bathroom for a bath.   I was in a rush to get them all nice and clean, that I didn't pick out new clothes right away.  I stripped them of their clothes, and put it in the mini hamper that we brought specifically for the babies dirty clothes.  After I bathed them, I wrapped a towel around them, and Carried them into the bedroom, where the diaper changer was.  I dried them off, and got them all dressed in their pajamas.  Because now it is 6:30 in the evening.  Then Ashley and Conan and I all get our pajamas on, and the babies ask for their feeding again.  So I sit down on the bed, and I had the pillows upwards so I could still sit up a little bit, while kinda laying down.  Conan and Ashley start to make the Cinnamon Rolls with brownie batter.  As soon as the babies are done feeding, I help them bake.   We made the dough and everything, and now we just have to wait for it to come out to the oven.  We watch TV silently as we wait.  As in the volume on the TV was kinda low.  We sat in our matching Pajamas.  My stomach starts to rumble as I smell the delicious treat.  "Mmm!  It smells so good!  I don't see how it could be messed up.  I'm hungry just from smelling it!"  I say.  Ashley agrees.  She says "I think this might really be the first time we made something, and not screw its up."  Ashley says. "Let's not get too excited. We haven't even gotten it out of the oven yet. There's a chance it's screwed up. But I will admit, it does smell amazing!" Conan says. We wanted to change the channel on the TV. So we scrolled through the TV guide, and we saw "The Golden Girls." So we all decided to put that on. Apparently Ashley likes The Golden Girls too. It's so cool! "You like this show?" I ask. "Yeah! I love it! I watched it with my Grandma. It makes me feel closer with her. Especially when I miss her." She explains. "NO WAY! I WATCHED IT WITH MY GRANDMA! And I watch it now in memory of her, and to feel closer with her!" I shout, I'm totally shocked. Luna wakes up to the Theme Song, and watches it with us. The whole way through. It felt like Gaga's spirit was inside Luna. Lol. That sounds crazy and weird. But I don't mean literally. It's not like when Phoebe Buffay thought her mother was trapped in the cat. But, the fact that I named my daughter Luna, sorta after my grandma, as she was my moon, and she watched an episode of The Golden Girls. Like, wow. Maybe that was Gaga's way of letting me know she was right there with us. The oven beeped. The cinnamon rolls were finally ready! So we got it out, of the oven and scooped it into a cup, like they did with their brownie sundaes back then.  We drizzle strawberry cream cheese, and we scoop on some Ice Cream.  We walk with our cups, and dig in immediately.  It's approved by all of us.  "Mmm!  Wow!  We actually didn't fail for the first time!  We did good!"  Conan says.  "I know!  It's shocking!"  Ashley says.  We all just enjoy it, with our knees curled up to our stomach and chest.  "Mmm!  Good job Conan for coming up with this idea!"  I say.  "Thank You!"  He says.  "Thank you!"  I say.     "Oh yeah, by the way, I have to give you all of your things." I say.  I run into the bedroom.  I take out all of the baby stuff, and give him the whole 2 bags of things.  I record him.  It's like a kid on Christmas Day.  "OH MY GOD!  KATIEEEE!  THANK YOU!  WOW!  You really SPOILED MEEE!"  Conan says.  He has a huge smile on his face.  He opens everything, and it is the cutest thing to watch.  After he opens everything, he gets up and hugs me, and gives me a kiss.  Then says "Than you."  In the cutest, softest, sweetest voice ever.  I hug him back, and kiss him on the cheek.  "You're welcome baby!  I'm so happy you love everything!"  I say.  "Of course I do!  It's freaking BUC-EE merch we're talking about here!  And you just get my style.  Like the type of shirts.  And I like that it says "Comfort Colors".  Is that because of my song "Comfort Crowd?  They both have the initial CC."  "Yeah!  Good job catching that!"  I say.  "Hey, could you maybe wear the Comfort Colors shirts, so it can smell like you?  I want them for when I'm sad.  If I wear clothes that smell like you when I'm sad, it might help a lot."  Conan says.  "Aww, that melts my heart that you want your clothes to smell like me.  Just like how I like when your clothes that smell like you.  So of course I will wear those shirts!"  I say.  "YAYYYYY!"  Conan shouts.  "You're too cute."  I tell Conan. It is now 8:45 at night. We stay awake to watch another episode of The Golden Girls, then we all get tired and decide to go to sleep. We make sure to change Luna and Conan Jr.'s diapers, Just in case, then we lay them down, to get a nice long slumber hopefully again. Conan and I crawl into bed, and wrap ourselves in each other's arms. He says, "oh, wait! Do you want your Buc-ee pillow pet? And you'd stuffed animal? And we should get underneath the Blanket that I bought you today." Conan says. He was tired, and kinda whispering. "You're so cute when you're tired. Also, yes. I would love it!" I Say. "Okay! Here you go! And aww! I love your tired voice too." Conan says. The blanket is big enough to fit both of us in it. Sometimes blankets are narrow enough that they are only meant for 1 person. But we got the queen size blanket. They had twin size, King, and queen size. "I couldn't be happier. This was one amazing day! And I cannot wait to experience the next 2 weeks here!" I Say. "Good, I'm glad! I had a great time today too! And yeah, you're gonna have a great 2 weeks here!" Conan says. He snuggles his face into mine. Soon, we drift off to sleep.