Heading back to Ashley's/Grapevine Texas

We were going to explore a city around Jamaica beach, but they were 4-6 hours away.  So, the plan is to just go back home, to Ashley's house, and spend the day there.  And then we'll go to Grapevine Texas, sometime late afternoon/early evening.  Because they have a really cool thing for kids, around Christmas time!  Santa comes on a train.  And we can go on the train ride!  And they do a whole tree lighting ceremony.  So we're all pretty excited about that.  We are true kids at heart, and those inner kids are coming out of us.  So, it's 8:30.  We are ready to head home.  Since It takes 4 hours to get back to Ashley's, we already woke up an hour and a half ago, so we could be all ready by now.  We want to have enough time at home to relax and then drive more.  It takes 2 hours and 34 minutes from Ashley's house.  So you know, we'd like to get home by around 12:30, so we have around 4 hours, before heading over to Grapevine.  6:30 would be the perfect time to arrive.  The Santa thing doesn't start until 7:30 so that give us a good amount of time to shop for last minute gifts.  I'm very excited to just go looking in the stores.  We might hang around after the Santa train ride and Tree Lighting Ceremony, To see more things to get ourselves, and each other.  I'm so excited that Christmas is gonna be here tomorrow! 
      "Alright.  We got the animals, we got the babies, obviously.  We have all the things we brought."  I say, getting in the car.  "Yep.  We got everything.  We have checked 4 times."  Conan says.  "Okay, good.  Let's go then.  We're ready."  I say.  He starts the car, and drives.  "Ahhh, this was really nice yesterday!  And you can't beat the view.  I think this is one of the places we should ALWAYS take time to come to.  While we explore other cities and beaches other days of the week, or 2 weeks."  I say.  "I definitely agree!  With everything!  Twirling around on the ice was fun.  And just skating across the beautiful lake!  And yeah, I also liked how at night, they had lights on around the lake, And we could still see people skate."  Conan says.   "Yeah!  And we'll have to come here every winter I think, as well as summer, when it's unfrozen.  I'd like to wear my Buc-ee's swimsuit."  I say.  "I know.  You really wanted to wear it."  Conan says.  "Yes I did.  It's a buc-ee Bikini!  How could I not want to wear it?"  I say.  "Yes, I don't know how you  wouldn't want to wear it.  You'd be a maniac if you didn't want to."  Conan says, referencing his song.  I just smile.  "I am so happy we have Buc-ee's merch!"  I say.  "I'm so happy that you're so happy!"  Conan says.   Once We get on the road a bit, he asks "Do you guys want something quick to eat?  Like at a Drive Thru?"  Conan asks.  "Hmmm... sure.  Let's see what they have here."  Ashley says.  Since we've never been around this area.  "Good idea."  He holds down the home button on the phone.  "Hey, Siri, What are some fast food places nearby?"  He asks.  "Showing all restaurants near you, in Jamaica Beach city."   "You know what, even though it's early in the morning, do you want to get Pizza, or like, a sandwich?  That Way West Grill And Pizzeria looks really good!  We could always even have breakfast now, at a different place, and have that for lunch."  Conan suggests.  "Hmm!  Sure!  Whatever you want!  I don't really care!  It doesn't sound bad for morning time!"  I say.  "Yeah, I could go for some Lunch for breakfast."  Ashley says.  "YES!  Ooh, I cannot wait to try this!  Let's go look at the menu.  I saw an image from Siri, a preview.  The Pizza looks mouthwateringly cheesy!  But then there's other things I'm sure."  Conan says.  So we pull in to the driveway, and go into the restaurant.  "Okay.  I think I'm actually gonna get the Breakfast Pizza."  Ashley says.  "I'm getting the pizza or the bbq pork sandwich."  I say.  "Well, you could get both, and we can share it.  You can share the sandwich with me, and the pizza.  We'll take turns taking bites."   Conan says.  "Okay Yes!  Because that was about to be a hard decision."  I say.  So we order, and we sit at the counter on those little round stools, as we wait for our food.  It takes no longer than 10 minutes, and it's ready!  "alright, you guys have a great day, now!"  The lady serving us said.  "Thank you, you too!  And here is your tip!"  Conan says.  "Well thank you!  It is appreciated!"  She says.  We get back out to The car, and start digging in to the food.  Conan drives while eating.  Because I offer to feed him.  So I took a bite, of the BBQ sandwich, then I say "mmmm!  Want a bite?"  I ask, holding it out.  "I think I actually want a bite of the cheese pizza first."  Conan says.  "Okay."  So I grab a slice and say "Here you go."  He glances down real quick, to make sure it doesn't miss his mouth.  "Mmm!  SO yummy!  My mouth is literally watering.  You'll like it a lot."  Conan says.  So I take a bite.  "Mm! You're right!  My mouth is watering too!  It's delicious!"  I say.  "How's your food, Ashley?"  I ask.  "It's absolutely delicious!  I didn't expect this!  It's got sausage gravy that is used in biscuits and gravy, as the sauce.  Then, cheese, and scrambled eggs, and Green peppers, and diced ham."  She says.  "Ooooh!  That does sound amazing!  I think we need to make our own version.  I bet we can make it like, a thousand times better!"  I say.  "Okay!  What are you thinking?"  Conan asks, curiously.  "I'm thinking a hash brown crust.  With the sausage gravy, because that sounds like a great sauce base.  Then, cheese, And 1 or 2 dippy eggs encased In the cheese.  And the diced ham, green peppers, and maybe some Bacon strips."  I say.  "Ohhhh my god!  That would be the best Breakfast pizza EVER!"  Ashley says.  "RIGHT?!"  I ask, getting all excited about my imaginary creation.  "Well alright!  Let's go to the H-E-B when we get back to GeorgeTown.  And get all the ingredients for it.  And we'll have that for breakfast tomorrow morning!"  Conan says, also very interested in my dreamed up Breakfast Pizza.  "OKAY!  AWESOME!"  I say.  I'm so excited to try my own creation!  We all are.  Which makes me happy! I get full after eating about half of a pizza slice, and whole sandwich. (They served it in 4 halves), and the pizza, we took turns taking a bite.
Soon, the babies start crying, and we get a whiff of a nasty smell. "Ugh, I think they need their diapers changed." I Say. "Hooo! Yeah." I nearly feel like I'm about to throw up, and if that wasn't bad enough, Conan Gags. He rolls down the windows. Which made me first think he was trying to throw up. But then I realized, he was just trying to air out the smell. A few minutes later of gagging and crying screaming babies, the smell airs out, and we stop at the nearest rest stop. "Okay, Let's do this." I say. "Okay, let's do this." Conan says. We unbuckle them and Ashley offers to help. "Hey, do you want me to change One of their diapers, Conan?" "Oh that would be great! I have to actually pee pretty badly. I just didn't want to ask you."  Conan says.  "Well you can always ask me.  You know that now for next time."   Ashley says.  "I know, I just would have felt bad asking.  I already asked you at Buc-ee's the second day we were up here.  I just feel like that's rude of me to ask."  Conan says.  "Well for one thing, I am happy to do it.  It is more convenient.  Because as you said, Katie has a stroller, so she could take the babies in the stroller afterwards, and if she has to pee, she can take them in the stall with her.   You can't.  So yeah, I'll do it willingly, the whole time if you want.  For the last few days you're here.  Please understand that.  I realize you may feel like, since it's not my job, I don't have to, and you feel rude asking me to do something that's not my job.  But it's okay.  I'm happy to help you out."  Ashley says.  "Okay we'll talk more about it once I get done peeing.  Or, I'll probably be done fast.  So when you and Katie get out of the bathroom, we'll talk about it more.  I really have to pee."  Conan says.  "Okay sorry."  "No you're good."  Conan says, and hands Conan Jr. to Ashley.  And we head into the bathrooms.  We get the job done quick, and then we pee.  We meet Conan back at the car, and buckle the babies in.  "Alright, so back to what we were talking about.  What were you gonna say?"  "I forgot what I was going to say."  Conan says.  "Oh alright.  Well if you remember, tell me.  We can talk more about it."  Ashley says.  "Okay, thanks.  Will do."  Conan says.  We get back on the road.  The babies are back asleep within a half hour. 
       We are back in GeorgeTown Texas, and we head to H-E-B to get the ingredients for the breakfast Pizza Tomorrow.  We get fresh, frozen hash browns, The sausage gravy, for the base sauce, Eggs, Cheddar cheese, as well as mozzarella cheese.  Next, Bacon, sausage, and diced ham. 
    The babies sleep the whole rest of the way home, to Ashley's.  We empty the car, we try to ease the babies back to sleep for a bit, since we'll be out until like, probably 10:30 or 11 at night tonight, at grapevine.  They look pretty tired anyways.  They're yawning and their eyes look heavy.  Conan and I sing to them.  We sang his song, "LookaLike."  We sang it in a very soft tone. "Let's go back to the summer night, when we met eyes, it's like a movie line... Kissing underneath the city lights... but now you're laying in another guy's arms.  Cause I'm all gone.  But when you look in his eyes, do you think of mine?  And when you look at that smile, do I cross your mind?  I know in your head, you see me instead.  Cause he looks a lot like I did back then.  Baby don't lie, it's just a lookAlike!  Can't redo what's already done, can't compete cause I've already won... Saying this time it's really love.  But honey you're not fooling anyone.  Don't you know we're done?  But when you look in his eyes, do you think of mine?  And when you look at that smile, do I cross your mind?  I know In your head, you see me instead, cause he looks a lot like I did back then.  Baby don't lie, it's just a lookalike.  And I'll admit that I, sometimes, maybe might.  Think about you at night, well, almost every night.  No matter how I try, to hide... and erase you from my mind.... I'm dying.... to find a lookalike.  Cause when you look in his eyes, hope you think of mine.... and when you look at that smile, hope I cross your mind.  I hope in your head, you see me instead.  Cause you've been in mine everyday since then... maybe it's time, to find a lookalike!  And no I can't lie, I need a lookalike."  And then the song ends.  We both sang it very softly.  And the babies smiled as they drifted off to sleep.  "Aww, see?  The babies love your voice, Just like me.  It's very soothing to them."  I say, smiling.  "Yeah, I love that so much!  They love their daddy's music, and singing voice!"  Conan says, also smiling.  So we leave the room, and go to the living room, where Ashley is. "Ahhh, we got the babies to go back to sleep." Conan says. "That's good! They'll be well rested for tonight's event/outing!" Ashley says. "Yep, which is awesome! So they either won't be fussy, or they won't sleep through it. Even though they won't even remember it anyways this year. Every kid doesn't remember anything, within the first 2, sometimes 3 or 4 years of their life. But still." Conan says. "Yeah, still. You want them to see in the moment, even though they won't remember. But also, that's why you take pictures." Ashley says. "Yeah, honestly, I want to go, for the inner child in me, right now. But yeah, although I know that they won't remember anything about it yet, I do want them to be awake for it." Conan says. "Honestly same! It's mostly for the inner child in me! But would love to see them be awake for it." I say. "Me too! There's nothing wrong with being excited about seeing Santa, in our early 20's. We'll get such cute pictures!" Ashley says. "Absolutely! Everything is right about us being excited to see Santa. This is all for ourselves, while they're too young to remember it. Then it will be all for them. Well, a little bit for us actually." I say. "Yeah, I don't think anyone is ever too old for Santa Claus." Ashley says. "I don't think so either.  At least while we have kids."  I say.  "That's true.  I have plenty of time to still be a kid.  Because I can be one, as long as your kids are young, even in their teens.  Even when they stop believing in Santa, they could still go.  And then, I'll eventually have kids.  Maybe like, 5-8 years from now."  Ashley says.  "Yeah!  So we can bring out our inner child for a long time."  I say.  "Yeah, that's part of why it's a blessing to have kids in our lives."  Ashley says.  "Yeah, absolutely!  There are so many blessings that come with having a child."  I say. "I'm sure there is! And I look forward to raising my own kids some day." Ashley says. "It sure will be worth it. I've wanted children for a long time. Since I was like, 18. Obviously was too young, I never had the urge to become a teen mom. I feel like that's not good to be a teen mom. They're so frowned upon. Besides, I wasn't ready for sex until I was 21, when I met Conan. 3 months After we started dating. When you feel it's right, when it's the right person, at least when you think they are, You tend to instantly be comfortable with having sex with them. I thought I wouldn't be comfortable with sex, until I was like, 25. Especially because I don't feel like I'm 22. When I was 19, I felt like I was 16. I'm mentally 3 years younger. It's always been that way. But then I met Conan, and that changed everything! Love making is such a passionate thing. And my love for him was passionate. I turned 22 while pregnant." I say. "Yeah, I've felt the same way, it's called Baby Fever. But I felt like it was also wrong to be a teen mom. But man, I wonder if it I had been a teenager with a baby. Cause man, who cares what others think? I would have made the guy wear a Condom if we had sex. So then as long as I did what I could to avoid being pregnant, and then get pregnant, well, all my family said they cared about, is if I did everything I could. Screw the public. But you're right, it will definitely be worth it to wait to have a kid. But you know, I'm not getting any younger. I want to be a young mom." Ashley says, kinda ranting. "I understand that, there's a psychological thing, that say that when you turn 20, you constantly feel like you're running out of time quickly for things to happen. Like having a kid." I say. "That's exactly how it feels and it sucks. Because that's not exactly the reality. Just our minds constantly are thinking that way." Ashley says. "Yeah, I wonder why that is. It's like, I know in reality, there's plenty of time. Which, I'm very happy though that I'm 22 with 2 lovely kids." I say. "Yeah, I know it's weird. They say the year goes by faster and faster the older you get. But it doesn't seem that way for me. But, they say everything goes by so much faster once you have kids. Hopefully that's wrong Just like the myth that the years go faster the older you get." Ashley says. "Oh, that's true. And honestly, I'm not sure it will to slow. I can't believe in 2 weeks, they'll already be 2 months old! It feels like they were born like, 2 weeks ago. It doesn't feel like they should 2 months In 2 weeks." I say. "Yeah, wow! I didn't even think about that!" Ashley says. "Yeah, and I'll blink, and they'll be one before I know it! It's unfortunate. But regardless, watching the, grow every day, and watch them change, will be very fun." I say. "Yeah, that's a good way of looking at it."  Ashley says.   "You know.... I really enjoy these conversations with you, where we relate to everything on a basically personal level, and how we have deep, real conversations."  I say.  "Me too, it makes me feel like I've known you forever!  And it's only been 2 weeks!"  Ashley says.  "Yeah, it's incredible!  We've had pretty long lasting conversations these past 2 weeks!"  I say.  "Yeah, I'm happy we can connect so well!"  Ashley says.  "I'm super glad I've had this chance, this time to really know you and build a bond with you."  I say.  "I am too!  It's been super great!"  Ashley says.  And the conversation ends. 
     Soon, it's Time to head back on the road, an hour and a half to Grapevine.  So we go to wake the babies.  They actually were awake, kicking playfully and smiling when we went in there.  So we didn't have to disrupt their sleep again.  They woke themselves up.  I put some warm PJ's on them, and a winter coat.  And of course the hats, and gloves.  All the essentials to keep our little precious babies warm.  We checked their diapers, they didn't wet them yet.  So we pack Diapers in the bag, just in case.  It's gonna happen eventually.  I dress up in a nice pair of Sweatpants.  Some new Sisters Sweatpants, from Sisters Apparel.  I had gotten it a couple weeks ago, and packed it for this vacation.  I almost wore a pair of Conan's sweatpants.  But the sisters sweatpants are SO soft warm, and comfy!  The comfiest clothes I've ever owned!  And I wore a Sweatshirt.  That, I wore one of Conan's.  Which was nice, and made me feel all fuzzy and warm inside.  I also wore some fuzzy socks, and winter boots. And on our way we go!
"YAYYYY!! We're gonna see SANTA soon! And we're gonna ride a TRAIN with him! OMG I'm SO excited!" Conan shouts. "Me Too! WOOO! It'll be SO much fun!" I shout. "YEAH! Santa is so joyful! He makes everyone of all ages smile, and look forward to seeing him! I think it's a new thing! I've always seen Santa, in Grapevine, but I never saw a train go by." Ashley says. "AWESOME! More memories to start!" I shout. "YEAH! This thing is gonna be so special. And we need to make it a tradition." Ashley says. "Oh yeah, I was already thinking about that. I want to come up for at least 2 weeks, and be here for Christmas." I say. "Cool! I look forward to this tradition!" Ashley says, excited. "Me too, it will be so special! And the kids will love It just as much, if not more than us." I say. "Yeah, even though we'll enjoy it a lot, it will be way more fun seeing the kids be excited with their eyes lighting up. It'll spread more joy. Christmas cheer." Ashley says.  I picture the joys of that.  "Yeah, I look forward to that, for sure!  I think you're right!"  I say. 
      We have a very nice trip, to Grapevine, most of the road trip consisted of Christmas music.  "Santa Claus Is Coming To Town" by Bruce Springsteen, "The little Drummer Boy" by Bob Seger, and "Deck The Halls" by Twisted Sister.  As well as "Run Rudolph run" by Bryan Adams.  Just some of our favorite versions of the songs.  And then we played "Feliz Navidad" by Jose Feliciano.  Then, "It's The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year" by Andy Williams, "Do You Hear What I hear", by Whitney Houston, The same song by Carrie Underwood, and The same song one last time, by Bing Crosby.   As well as "All I want for Christmas Is You" by Mariah Carey.  All of the classics in our opinion.  When Mariah Carey, "All I want For Christmas Is You," comes on, we all point at each other.  Conan pointed at me, Ashley, The Babies, and I pointed at Conan, Ashley, and The Babies, and she pointed at all of us.  We were singing loud, and had big smiles on our faces.  We were one hundred percent in the Christmas spirit!  In fact, I think our Christmas spirit broke the charts.  "I think with this Christmas spirit we all have, I think it's breaking the charts.  And I certainly think just the three of us, and the babies, would have been enough to power Santa's slay in the ELF movie."  "Yes, Definitely!  I love that movie!"  Ashley says.  "That's one of my favorite movies too!  I love that you made that reference."  Conan says.  "It's one of my favorites too!  It's cute, and I love Buddy The Elf.  Aka Will Ferrell.  I think he did a great job playing that role.  He was willing to do cringey, awkward things.  I get that it's acting.  But I wouldn't be able to do the things he did in that movie."  I say.  "Same, honestly.  He is legendary!"  Conan agrees.  "Hey, if we're not too tired, we should watch the Elf Movie Tonight before we go to bed."  Ashley says.  "That would be. Really cool!  I would be so fun!  I would love that a lot."  I say, getting even more excited.  "If not, we could always watch it in the morning."  Ashley says.  "That's true.  Either way, we will make sure to watch it.  Because yeah, we probably will be tired by the time we get back.  Because we'll be out until like, 11."  I say.  "Yeah, we need a good sleep.  So we'll play it by ear."  Ashley says.  "Sounds like a plan."  I say.   Also as well as the 4 hour nap when we got home, the babies also napped in the car, on the way to GrapeVine.  Not surprised because of the fact they always sleep in the car.   Which should help even more with helping them stay awake for the whole train ride with Santa experience. 
    We finally arrive in Grapevine, and we park the car.  It's 6:45, We get out, and admire the beauty.  We planned on getting here at 6:30, so we're slightly running late.  But it's okay.  I am not complaining.  I'm anxious to go on the train ride with Santa.  "Wow, this is the most beautiful thing I've ever seen!  Look at all the decorations!"  I say, completely mesmerized by the beauty.  "I know, it's so beautiful and I've never seen such a view."  Conan says.  I see an open Christmas present box.  Just empty.  Nothing exciting, but it can turn into something cute.  It gave me an idea for tonight, back at Ashley's, by the Christmas tree.  There are lights of Green, red, white, Tan, Blue, Purple and other pretty colors.  We look around the shops, and there are such cute little things.  They even have Santa sacks, to put your stuff in.  I got some reindeer plushes.  One was like a shaggy, look.  And a Clarice and Rudolph plush.  For the babies of course.  I stick that in the bag.  I got a bag of Santa shaped chocolate mints.  He loves chocolate mints. 
     We buy our stuff.  And head toward the train tracks.  Because it's 7:15.  The train is waiting there on the track.  And what's cool, is that it is an actual train.  I thought it would be like a train that they have in Zoos and places like that.  Nope.  It was a train like you see when driving on the road.  But this was extravagant!  Bright red train cars, trimmed with a gold paint strip on the top, and the bottom.  It was really shiny too!  The tracks are even gold.  We take a pic of the train.  And board the train.  We walk in and it's even more beautiful and fun!  It's got lights strung up at the ceiling all throughout.  And Candy Cane Poles.  The poles are wrapped in Tinsel.  There are tables, set complete with A plate of cookies, and coffee pots, with Hot Chocolate in one, and in another, Hot Eggnog.  And some toppings for them.  I grab a cup of Hot chocolate, and put whipped cream on top, and I stack 3 marshmallows and drew a face with decorator icing.  And I put the marshmallows on a Pretzel stick, to kind of make a skewer.  That way the snowman doesn't melt right away, and bonus... Chocolate pretzel.  Yum.  The floor is lined with a bright red carpet, and there's green chairs.  And even benches with green seats, and gold trim!  We chose one of the benches!  By the benches, are even mini candy canes, to act as a coat and hat holder.  One on each end.  I take some videos and pictures.  I narrate the videos.  "Okay, we're starting the train ride.  Such a beautiful train!  And they have these windows that are animated to show snowflakes and presents, and cute things like that.  We have some delicious treats and drinks.  Look around us!  The interior is just so beautiful!  And unique!  As is the exterior!  They say you get to have a train ride with Santa.  So I think he's just gonna walk throughout the train, and talk to people.  We haven't seen him yet."  I say, on video.  I just take a 30 second clip.  And mostly pics.  I take a few more videos here and there.  We just sit there enjoying the animated window view.  It's like a sheer sheet of paper, like wax paper, with a projector shining on it is what it looked like.  Soon, Santa comes on our train car!  "SANTA!"  We shout.  He smiles and lets out that jolly old laugh.  "Ho, Ho, Ho!"  He walks over to us first, before anyone else.  He eats some cookies, and I offer to pour him a cup of Hot Chocolate or EggNog.  "Hmmm, I think I want some Eggnog."  Santa says.  So I pour him a mug.  "Well thank you!  I'll have to give you an extra special gift for pouring a cup for me."  Santa says.  He dips his cookie in the eggnog, then takes a bite, and takes a sip of the nog.  "Mm, this is delicious!"  Santa says.  "OH, by the way, I think this little guy belongs to you."  Santa says, pulling out an Elf On The self.  It brings me back to 5 years ago.  When we stopped having our elf.  I get the biggest smile on my face.  "OMG, WINFIELD!"  I shout, my eyes lit up.  "He told me that if you were here today, give him to you."  Santa said.  Conan happened to get the moment on camera.  And I take a selfie with the Elf, with tears in my eyes, and smile.  "But I thought he goes to the North Pole with you, after Christmas."  I say.  "Yeah, but he realized he's slept the past 5 years, and wants to stay with you now."  Santa says.  "Well yay, Hi Winfield!  I'm so happy you're gonna move in with us."  I say.  "He must be shy.  He's around new people now.  Well, Winfield, this is my boyfriend Conan, Our Friend Ashley, and our babies.  Luna and Conan Jr."  I say.  So Santa and Conan and Ashley and I, all talk for a bit.  Then he goes over to another table.  With a little boy, and a little girl.  And We all smiles as we watch the kids smile wide and their face light up.  They're talking to him and having a great time.  They tell him what they want for Christmas, and he stays a bit with them.  Then he gets off our train car, to get to some other kids, and bring them joy. 
"Well that was nice!  What a COOL experience!  1,000 out of 10 would recommend!  The kids will love it when they're older, and can actually talk and sit on his lap and all that."  I say.  At the end of the train ride, Santa himself hands out books to everyone, read by him, and signed "To Luna, and Conan Jr.,
                                                                   Merry Christmas,
                                                                               Love and joy, Santa!"
    "Oh this is so cute and sweet!  This is a keepsake!"  I say.   "Maybe we should even play it for the, tonight.  Or on the way back home to Ashley's."  I say.  "Yeah, I think that also needs to be a yearly thing.  On Christmas Eve."  Conan agrees.  "Awww, imagine when they're older, like 2 or 3, we'll just be cuddled up underneath a blanket or quilt, and listening to the book with them.  Ugh, I am so excited for when they grow older.  Although that's not gonna take long.  So we just have to enjoy the moment.  Every single moment with them.  But I can't help but fantasize, and imagine the future."  I say.  "Yeah, I get it!  That would be SO cute!  Just the thought of it makes me feel so warm inside!"  Conan says.  "I KNOWWW, RIGHT?!"  I say back.  "Yeah, and it will be very special.  And maybe we'll do it at bedtime, and watch Christmas movies all day until then."  Conan says.  "I love that thought.  Ahhh, it's gonna be a challenge at times, but there will be far more times where just nothing but pure joy is in our life, with these bundles of Joy."  I say. "Oh yeah for sure there will be rough days, or rough moments. But we'll always try our best, and there WILL be far more days full of joy. Our life has been overall blessed, just by the babies being in our lives." Conan says. "Blessed it sure is! And I'm sure blessed to have you in my life. And to raise our kids with you." I say, smiling. Conan smiles back. "I'm very blessed to have you to raise kids with, and grow up with as well." He says. Smiles are just going back and forth between us. "I'm really glad we came, and are experiencing this." Ashley says. "Me too! It's so magical, and mesmerizing with the beauty. And it puts me 1,000 percent in the Christmas spirit!
We thought our Christmas spirit on the way here, was gonna help Santa's sleigh fly. This Really would make it soar! As fast as a Ferrari, A Mustang, A Porsche, all put together to make one car." I say. "You know, Probably." Ashley says, nodding her head.
    We just enjoy our time, snacking on cookies and sipping our hot drinks. After a wonderful half hour, the train stops at the destination. The "North Pole." It's even more cute and gorgeous than Grapevine itself! They have a ton of cute shops. And mini buildings. Full of tiny and big things. In one of the tiny shops, I see a Santa Suit. There's multiple. I gasp. "Conan! I need to get this for you! You can dress up as Santa! And that can be another part of the photoshoot, back at Ashley's Tonight. And I can wear Mrs. Claus, and Ashley, do you want to be an elf?" I ask. "Sure! That will be fun!" Ashley says. "And maybe we could get you a pair of elf ears." I say. So we look for some rubber elf ears. And of course a pointed green hat. "Ooooh, we should all have Elf suits, after Conan switches out of the Santa costume, I'll change out of the Mrs. Claus, and we'll also put on our elf outfits. Because we did "Make" the babies. Maybe didn't build them. But we made them." I say. "Awww! Cute idea!" Conan says. So I put the Santa suit, and an elf suit, in the Santa sack. And Conan puts 2 elf outfits, for me and Ashley. And of course the ears, and hats.  I put in an animated snow globe.  It has a Christmas tree in the middle, and little figure people around it, and they have instruments.  When you twist the thing at the bottom, it plays "Rockin' around the Christmas Tree."  And the people move around the tree in a slow motion.  It's so cute!  Conan didn't see it.  It is for him specifically, because he writes music.  So I wanted to get him something music related.  I also got him music related stuff earlier this year.  Conan and I stay away from each other so we couldn't see what we get each other.  I saw a bunch of really cute things I want.  But I didn't get anything for myself, because Christmas is about getting things for others.  And who knows, maybe the magic of Christmas will make Conan buy those things.  That was always the biggest shock as a kid.  How Santa would know exactly what we wanted, without telling him more than a couple things.  He is definitely my Santa Claus.  And my god I can't wait to see him in that Santa Suit tomorrow!  He's gonna look pretty sexy I think.  Or at least very cute.  The cutest, hottest Santa I've ever seen.  And not just because the Santa suit is big, warm, and fluffy.  He'll be physically hot. 
      I got an ornament for Ashley, and one for Ourselves.  I had them personalized.  It says "Family Train Ride With Santa."  And little train carts, that have the same colors as the actual train we rode on.  I had them put the names.  "Daddy, Mommy, Aunt Ashley, Conan Jr., Luna." "Thank you very much! I love it, it's absolutely perfect. And a good memory." I say, smiling. "You're welcome, thank YOU! You have a wonderful Christmas now." The lady says, also smiling. "Thank you, Merry Christmas to you too." I say.  We continue exploring the beautiful town that is GrapeVine.  It truly is a magical place at Christmas time.  Eventually, it became 10:00.  So we headed back to Ashley's.  Since it takes a while to get back. We spent the whole time Jamming out to Rock style Christmas songs. And some calmer, more soothing versions. Like "Do you hear what I hear?" By Bing Crosby. The Rock music kinda kept the babies up. But the relaxing music soothed them to sleep almost instantly. Within 5 minutes probably.