More baby shower planning.

During our break from painting, we sit on the couch with a big planner.  "Hey, Conan, I think I may have decided what we'll do for the Gender reveal.  We should do a half pink and half blue frosted cake.  Announce that of course pink means girl, and blue means boy.  And on the inside of the cake, will have a Different color, to make the special announcement!  So I'm thinking either giant edible pearls, or just icing injected into it, we should make it purple.  Because blue and pink make purple!"  I smile wide, and ask, "what do you think of that?"  "Oh my god! That is SUCH a cool idea! They might not get it either.  So we'd have to verbally make the announcement! AHH I could SCREAM I'm So excited!"  "You are actually screaming. But yeah, Me too!"  I say, softly squealing.  "Also, what if we add mini details on the top of the cake?  Like a ladybug on the girls side, and what should we do for the boy side?"  "Hmmm, That will take time to think of the boy theme...". Conan says.  "Okay, well, what do you think of having little fondant lady bugs in the inside, and whatever you choose for the boy side? Or would that make it too obvious? Like, do you want to verbally say it?" I ask.  "No, that sounds really cool! You are very good at planning!"   Conan says, beaming with excitement, with a HUGE smile on his face.  "Oh, what about if the color of the boy side, is like a marble, navy blue? Since he is gonna be a Cowboys merchandise baby.  And then a fondant football?"  He asks.  "Oh my god, Okay! That is cool too! I was the one who thought of the baby being a Merchandise  supporter, so how the heck did I not think of that?!" I laugh.  Then I continue, saying "Well, you need to do some planning too.  I love planning! It's not overwhelming for me.  I could plan this whole thing.  But that wouldn't be fair for you.  You're the father.  And as well as raising our children, we need to both have a part in every aspect of our children's lives."  "That's true.  However I'm excited and smiling with your ideas.  But I'm gonna try to come up with more stuff.  But right now I'm feeling good though, that I did help in that minor plan." Conan says, smiling. "Yes! I'm very impressed with your idea!" I say "Thank you, Babe!"  He says.  "You're welcome!"  "Hey, what if we were to put puffy Football stickers, and puffy sticker ladybugs, in blue and pink balloons?!  They could just think that the football is for if the baby is a boy, and girl is ladybug theme?"  Conan suggests.  "That sounds SO cool!" I shout.  "This is what I'm TALKING about! I KNEW you'd come up with good ideas!"  I shout again, with a huge smile. "For snacks, and table decor.... What if we put mason Jars full of pink and blue M&M's? And maybe some roses, we could dye them, blue And pink." I say. "That sounds so cute! I love that idea!" He says. "Okay. Now, be honest, do you think it's fine to put them together? Or should we do a flower set on one table, M&M Mason Jars on another, and repeat that until all the tables are filled?" "Well I think it would look super cute with the Mason Jars right beside the flower vase." He says. "Okay! Great! We'll do that!" I say. Then I think some more... I gasp. "CONAN! What if we fill the mason jars with the amount of M&M's to announce the Due Date. And people have to guess! So like, let's say the babies will be expected to be born on November 15th. So we could put 1,115 M&M's in a jar. And whoever gets closest wins." "There could not be a more fun and interesting Baby guessing game!" He says. "OH MY GOD I LOVE PLANNING!" I say, feeling all giddy. "I know! This is so FUN!" Conan says. "What about some ham and crackers, around a football shaped cheese platter, with pepperoni on top of the cheese?" Conan wonders. "Sure! That sounds amazing! And what about for the girl, we make kind of like a brittle. Not peanut brittle or anything. Kinda like what they call Brownie Brittle. Just a thin layer of something, hardened? I'm thinking we could spread out a thin layer of white chocolate, dyed green, on a baking sheet, and harden it in the fridge. Then we can use a cookie cutter to make leaf shapes, and place mini lady bugs on top? Of course made out of candy. Not like, plastic lady bugs." I suggest. "Wow! We are really planning the whole party out right now, huh?" Conan says. "And I love every idea we've come up with. Right down to the very detail." Conan adds. "Aww, I know, I'm so amazed at how much we've got planned already! And I know! Same here!" I say. I smile at him, then say "This is one of the moments that makes it worth everything that pregnancy brings. All the pain, all the body confidence issues, all the bloat, all the morning sickness. I'm SO grateful to be able to plan these things. I'm so grateful to be pregnant!" "I am so happy to hear that! I love seeing you be so happy the past few days! You deserve to be happy every day." Conan says. "I am happy everyday at some point. Whether it be right in the morning when I open my eyes And see your face. Then me being sad about my body the rest of the day, or if it's in the afternoon. You make me happy." I say sweetly with a gentle, soft smile, and lean in to also kiss him gently. "I love you, and thank you for creating this miracle. And allowing me to experience this miraculous time." I say, speaking quietly. "You're gonna make me cry. That's so sweet! You're very welcome! I'm as grateful as you are." He says, kissing me back. "I really do need to try my hardest to only focus on the miracle, the beauty of pregnancy. Now I'm sure that's a lot easier said than done. But I have not felt this great in a whole 3 months! So maybe whenever I'm feeling sad or anything, we need to sit down together and plan things for the future." "I think that is a Lovely mindset, and an even lovelier idea!" He says, hugging me.  "