Another day at Ashley's home.

Since We went on that big trip yesterday, and had to get up so early, we're gonna spend the day here.  It might be too exhausting to get up every single morning and 5:30 or earlier.  Especially when the cities are a few hours away.  Cause then it's like, we'd get home around 10:30 or 11:30 at night, after getting up at 5:30.  There's no way we're gonna run on approximately 5 hours of sleep every day.  We slept until 11:00 this morning.  It's really great we've been sleeping until 10:30 or later each morning since being here.  Because the babies stay asleep.
We plan on watching Movies all day. And it starts with all the Ice Age Movies.  We fixed ourselves some breakfast, as we prepared to watch the first movie.  Then, we sat
Down with our breakfast.  I had Sugar Free Brown Sugar Oatmeal with Peanut butter and mashed bananas mixed in.  I had some toast on the side.  And Conan and I shared it.  There's almost no way I could eat oatmeal with those toppings, and be able to easily eat toast without being way too full.  But toast Also sounds good.  Conan just has a bowl of Rice Krispie's original, with raspberries and strawberry slices.  It looks delicious.  And Ashley has Dippy eggs, ham, and Toast.  We enjoy our breakfast as we watch The movie.  "Unpopular opinion: That is the cutest baby ever!"  Ashley says, when they show the Indian baby in that movie.  "Not unpopular amongst us!  Conan and I think he's adorable too.  I can't understand why people think he is such an ugly baby.  The father is uglier than The baby!  The baby definitely got his looks from his Momma."  I say.  "I KNOW, RIGHT?!  The father has a super weird nose and just so unattractive.  Same with the characters in the movie Pocahontas.  They're all very ugly.  NO offense, it's just the animation."  Ashley says.  "Yeah I totally agree.  I watched Pocahontas a few months ago for the first time in years.  I'm gonna way until a few months ago, I was probably about 5 when I last saw the movie.  And my god.  I do not remember them looking like that.  Pocahontas was beautiful though.  As well as her voice.  Could you imagine Conan Collabing with Pocahontas?  They've both got beautiful voices!  And they're both beautiful humans.  I say.  "OMG YESS!  We TOTALLY need to do a Remix together!"  Ashley says.  "Okay!  I have no experience with that.  But we could try."  I say.  "Neither do I.  It will be fun to try though."  Ashley says. "Yeah, we will totally have to make time for that." I say. "Yeah, probably in a couple days, on our next relaxing day at the house." Ashley says. "Yeah! That sounds great! Because today is a movie day." I say. "Yeah, I look forward to doing the remix though!" Ashley says. "Yeah, me too! We'll have a blast playing around with it." I say. So then we stop talking so we can enjoy the movie. 7 and a half hours later, we finish watching all of the Ice Age Movies. That was really fun. Then Ashley Asks, "What should we watch next?" "I think we should watch Toy Story!" I say. "Okay! That sounds good! Conan can relate to Woody, because The movie brings out the Cowboy in Conan." Ashley says. "YEE-HAW! Katie is Jessie. And You are Little Bo Peep." Conan says.  We watch that movie, then we decide to Watch The Aristocats, and finish it off with a few episodes of The Golden Girls. We watched the Golden girls from 7:30 to 10:30. So, okay, maybe it was more than a few episodes. But it was so fun!
"Well this was a fun day. I'm getting tired, I think I'll call it a night." Conan says. We put the babies to sleep about an hour ago. "I'd like to go to bed with you, but also I might want one on one time with Ashley. I'll come to bed soon. Okay?" I tell Conan. "Yeah sure! That makes me happy you want one on one time just for you and Ashley. She's my best friend and it's important to me that you get that time. Not gonna lie though, I want you with me in bed. But knowing you want to spend quality time with Ashley, makes me okay with it. I know I won't go all night sleeping in bed alone." Conan says. I smile a little. "That's right. I'm gonna come to bed real soon, to be with you. I promise. I love you so much. Want me to at least tuck you in for now?" I offer. Conan smiles. "Good! You never break a promise. And it gives me something to look forward to."  Conan says.  "Yeah!  I'd never break a promise!"  I say.
     Ashley and I stayed up talking for a bit, and about 45 minutes later, I decided to climb into bed with Conan.  He says "Hey."  "Oh, I'm sorry.  I didn't mean to wake you up by sitting down on the bed.  I tried to sit down as gently and slowly as possible."  I say.  "No, baby.  I couldn't fall asleep.  Not without you in my arms."  Conan says.  He pulls me in and squeezes me.  "There, now I can fall asleep."  He says smiling with his eyes closed.  "Awww, that's the sweetest thing!  But also, I'm sorry!  I didn't mean to make you lack sleep!  From now on I'll just go to bed with you."  I say.  "No that's okay baby.  Don't be sorry, as I said, it makes me happy you wanted to stay up with her.  I like that you guys get along so well and like each other's company."  Conan says.  "Well I'm glad that it makes you happy.  But I also don't want you to lose sleep over it."  I say.  "That's Okay, Babe.  Just like when we first met, it still rings true.  You're worth losing sleep over!"  He says.  "AWWW! Babe!  You're killing me with those sweet things you keep saying!  You're worth losing sleep over too.  I don't mind if I lose sleep.  But when it's you, it's always gonna be a little different.  I care so much if you lose sleep.  I'll give you the BEST cuddles to make up for it."  I say.  "You just laying in bed now more than makes up for my lack of sleep.  But yeah, I'd feel the exact same way about you losing sleep.  Like, that's just not acceptable.  But if I lose sleep, that's fine!"  Conan says, smiling.  "Well I'm still gonna give you the best cuddles I can give!"  I say, also smiling.  I give him a kiss and he gives me one back, and we soon fall asleep.