Now he helps me move in!

To bring Conan the amount of happiness and comfort he deserves and needs, I decided ultimately, to move into his home. Plus, the good thing is, when we have a kid, we wouldn't keep the neighbors at the apartment up, by a screaming crying infant. I'm sure they'd totally understand. But still.
"Alright Conan. Let's get up, and grab my things from my apartment." I Say, and we do. We get to the car and drive. Once we get there, I start getting emotional. I say, "Ohhh, Now I don't want to move out of here!" And I start tearing up. I text a friend of mine who has a boyfriend as well. In the text I ask, "Hey, you and your boyfriend have been planning to move in together, right?" "Yeah, we've just been looking for the past few months." She says. "Perfect! Look no further.... What do you say you move into my apartment? Conan wanted to move with me, but he realized how much he would miss his home, so I am moving in with him at his home. And I would like to still be able to come back here. Because it upsets me to think of never being here again, and I can't just come over if a stranger takes this place. 😭😭 Then that also gives us an excuse to hangout more." "Yeah Yeah, Of course! No problem! We'd love that!" She says. "Okay, thanks." I say, very happy. "You're welcome." She says. I ask real quick, "Just to clarify, am I allowed to bring Conan Over when we hangout, and we can spend the night a few times a week, and we can sleep on the couch, while you sleep in the bed?" "Of course! My boyfriend and I won't mind!" "Okay awesome! Eventually I might be okay with not living here anymore. But you know how hard it can be when you move out for the first time after being so used to a place. I love you and I'm SO grateful for you!" I Say, and send a kissy face. "Yes I do know what that feels like. It's so sad, but so exciting. And you miss your old home for a while, and then you're okay. And I love you too! You're a good best friend, and a sister to me!" So then I tell Conan, "Hey, so a friend of mine and her boyfriend will be taking this apartment. They've been looking for a long time. And this way, I have the advantage of still coming here as I am homesick. It will probably last a month or so. We can stay with them a few times a week, and we can sleep on the couch together while they sleep in the bed. What do you think?" I ask. "That sounds good! I'd love that! And that would mean I will have 2 more friends!" "Alright great! I just wanted to check to make sure you're comfortable staying over with her and her boyfriend being in the bedroom. They're totally cool with it." "Thanks for checking with me first. But also, you're moving into my house, to make me happy. So the least I can do is come spend the night in the same apartment with your friend and boyfriend, if it will make you happy to frequently do so." He says. "Aww, I love you SO fricken much! You have no idea!" I let him know. I hug him tight and he hugs tight back. Then he rests his chin on my shoulder, as he sways me from side to side, and gives me a peck on the forehead. He's still rocking me back and forth. "I love you too by the way." He says after a few minutes. "I know you do."
"Good. Glad you know. Because that's important to me." He says. "And I know you care about and love me a lot, because of the fact you do everything to make me happy. You will compromise some things. And I am doing the same back to you. I don't think I could ever make up for half the things you do for me. But just know you mean everything to me, and that I will try my absolute best to do the same, and attempt to do even better. And even If neither is possible, just know it is in my heart. I want to. I want to do something much nicer than just agreeing to stay over with your friend and her boyfriend, to bring you happiness by not completely being out of the house." He says. "I appreciate everything you do for me. You're an incredibly sweet guy, and I'm lucky to have you." I Say. "Well good, I'm glad." He says.
"Alright, now let's grab some things. First let me ask if she would like me to take my TV." "Hey, can I take my TV from the bedroom? and you can bring your own, from your house?" "Yeah of course! It is your TV after all. Also, we don't like to sleep with the TV on." She points out. "Alright yeah, silly question." "No, not at all a silly question. Because you were probably considering about if we weren't gonna bring our one we already have, because not knowing you'd take that, and possibly not having enough money for a new tv." She replied. "That's EXACTLY what I was thinking. So that was not a silly question. Lol. Alright, well, gotta blast!" I Say, then send a Jimmy Neutron GIF.
"Okay, Conan. We're taking the TV from the Bedroom. Then that will definitely help in your home feeling like mine. Or as you and I discussed, any place with you is home. And vise Versa! But you know, I mean it will make me feel a lot more at home." I Say. "Alright, I'm cool with that!" He says. So we grab the TV. Of course we pack my clothes in a suitcase. Then we get my bathroom essentials. And all the other things that I own. Obviously I can't take the furniture from the apartment because the apartment complex owners own that stuff. "Alright, that's everything! At least I Think so! And if not, we'll come here frequently, so I can just grab my things whenever I come here, as I remember. Here's the most important thing though... my Conan Bear! Second most important to you. You're number one most important of course. Just to make it clear."
"Alright baby! Come on, and let's get me moved in to your place!" I Say, finally excited and ready. So we lock up the apartment. We get out of there and to his house, and begin setting everything up. It took about an hour and a half.
When we're finally done moving everything in, we hook up the TV to the cable, and turn it on. Then of course, we hop into bed, and watch The Golden Girls. "You know, I do feel right at home." I Say, as we lay there on our backs, with his arm across my back, and watched the TV.  A few hours later, it is around 6:45.  I'm getting hungry.  So I ask, "Hey Conan, what would you like to get for dinner?"  "What would you like?"  He asks.  "Well, does Pizza or Chinese Food sound good?"  "We could get both.  If Chinese is what you crave, we can get that, and I might have a little bit, not sure.  But then we will also have Pizza that I can have."  "Okay, wow! So nice!"  I say.  "Okay, great.  Let's go find the menu for the Chinese Takeout place."  "Okay.  I already know what I want.  I would like Chicken Fried Rice, 4 eggrolls, so I can have 2 today, and 2 tomorrow, a thing of just almond chicken, and some Chicken Chow Mein."  "Okay, I love all those things, so maybe we don't need a menu."  He says, and grabs the phone to order.  "Hi, I'd like a large Chicken Fried rice, 7 egg rolls, Just the almond chicken, no rice or anything, and some Chicken Chow Mein."  The lady on the phone says, "Okay, that will be $27.49.  And we'll have that ready for you in about 15 minutes."  She says.  "Okay great! We'll be there soon!"  He says, and hangs up.  "Okay, so I'll pay for the pizza and Chinese food." Conan announces.  Then I say, "Now wait a minute.  You don't have to pay for the Pizza.  You pay for my food, and I'll pay for yours.  It's only fair.  Plus as always, I love when we pay for each other's meals, because I care about you, and want to be the one responsible for you, and your food needs.   I want to make sure you are fed.  I want to make sure you have a full stomach at all times."  "Gosh, you are Truly something else.  And that's a GOOD thing! Seriously, nobody has ever cared the way you do.  And who thinks that taking care of me is their responsibility."  "Well I love you."  "Yeah, I know.  I now know the true meaning and definition of love! At least that's how I define true love!"  Conan says.  He then continues, "I also define true love as never wanting to leave each other, and never getting tired of each other's presence.  How any amount of time spent, could never be enough.  It's just SO many more things than I ever knew/felt until I met you.  And I can literally think of the only explanation of me being in a relationship with you, is from Fate.  I literally NEVER go through my DM'S.  If I do, I look at 10.  And I found you 3 months ago.  I truly feel that you are meant to be with me for the rest of my life.  I feel like God saw the pain I had been going through, and sent you.  You are a living Angel.  And you came at the absolute right time in my life."  He says, and he tears up, which of course makes me tear up.  "AWw, Baby! That is so sweet! That makes me want to cry! Because it's so sweet! And also, you're crying so that breaks my heart."  He wipes his tears away and says, "it's okay, good tears."  I slouch as I sling my arms over his shoulders, and I hug him very loosely.  Then I give him a quick kiss on the lips.  "Alright, so I'll order the Pizza right now, and then we'll pick that up after the Chinese food."  "Thank you love.  Let's go out to the car, and you call while we're on the way to the Chinese place."  He says.  "Okay, sounds great!"  I say.  "But wait, what do you want?"  I ask.  "I want a Hawaiian Pizza. With Bacon and Pineapple."  He says.  "Okay, I'll order that right now."  I finally dial the number.  "Hello, Welcome to Hungry Howie's how can I help you?"  "Hi, I would like a large Hawaiian Pizza with Bacon, and also a thing of Stuffed Howie Bread.  Also maybe a salad?"  I ask.  Conan Smiles.  "You're really spoiling me.  I love you!  So nice to get me more than I even asked for! Also, for the salad, I would like a chef salad.  With no salami or green pepper."  "Okay, and what salad would you like?"  He finally asks, in perfect timing, since Conan Just got done telling me which salad he wants.  "I would like the chef salad, with no salami and no green/yellow pepper."  "Okay, I'll have that here for you in 10 minutes."  The man says.  "Thank you very much!"  I say.  "No problem, thank YOU for ordering from here."  "You're welcome! We love Hungry Howie's.  So we pick up the Chinese food, then head over for the Pizza, salad, and stuffed Howie Bread.  Soon, we are home and we make our plates.  We enjoy the food, and soon it is 8:30 but we go to bed because we are already tired.  So we of course do what we always do.  We get wrapped up in each other's arms and whisper to each other.  "You know, I really like this home!"  I say, smiling, as I look up at him lovingly.  "Good, me too, now that you are living in it!"  Conan says, looking down at me, and leans forward to peck me on the forehead.  I look up at him again, with my eyes, and feel so safe and secure, and I smile very lightly.   He also twirls my hair as I look at him like that.  Conan smiles with his teeth showing, Really wide, and says, "I love it when you look at me like that."  My heart melted by the way he said it. He just felt like he was truly in love!  And since it melted my heart, I say, "and I love it when you talk to me like that.  That soft, calm, sweet, loving tone of voice."  He smiles lightly and says, "Thank you so much for moving in with me.  Instead of making me move into your apartment.  I REALLY appreciate it.  And I can't thank you enough or be able to express just how much I appreciate this."  And as he finishes saying that, he closes his eyes and has a relaxed look on his face.  Like this.😌   "Of course! I could never do that to you.  I could never make you move again, and then just have to make you move another time a few years down the road, when we have a kid.  Besides, now my friend and her boyfriend have a place to live on their own.  And then we can still spend the night if I miss the apartment.  I'm totally happy as long as I'm with you.  Of course as I said, it's emotional to leave a home for most people ANYWAYS.  But the fact you've moved so many times in your life, and wanting this to be your home forever, for the rest of your life, I am happy to make that happen.  I'll get over missing the apartment.  I'm already pretty okay right now.  But you, it would be so much harder on you emotionally."  I say.  "You just understand me so well, and you think of how I would feel if I were to move out of here, and everything.  And you want me to be happy.  You'll sacrifice so much for me!"  He says.  "I'll sacrifice ANYTHING for you."  I say, in a tired, sexy whisper.  "I know you would baby."  He says,  then he leans in to give me a peck on the cheek again.  "Okay, goodnight baby."  He says, and of course I say, "Goodnight." Back.  Then we finally fall asleep, minutes later.